Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part Empty
PostSubject: SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part   SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part Empty2014-06-27, 08:03

A man, Tom Edumun, has been arrested for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl and extracting blood from her private part at Kwata Zawan, Jos South Local Government Area of Plateau State.

Premiun Times reports that the victim of the incident, name not disclosed to protect her identity, narrated her ordeal to journalists at the Nigeria Union of Journalist, NUJ, press centre in Jos on Thursday, 26 June, 2014.

According to the minor, who is a final year secondary school student, Mr Edumun, who is a co-tenant with her father, had made several attempts to rape her and later succeeded in March.

She explained: "He had been asking me to sleep with him but I kept refusing, until that fateful day, sometime in March, when my father travelled to the village and nobody was at home. He forced himself on me and had sex with me in our room. Thereafter, he threatened me with a knife, that if I told anyone he would kill me," the terrified girl said of her alleged attacker who is married with two children

"After that day, he called me to his car and drove me to a house far away from our compound. He took me to a room where two other men were waiting. They laid me down and he (Mr. Edumun) used a strange instrument to draw blood from my private parts. The three of them were holding knives. They threatened to kill me if I told my father.

"It kept disturbing me. I was becoming afraid. I could not face my father and tell him; so one day I told my younger brother, Tonzum, about all that the man had done to me. I wrote a note to my father, and then ran away to Abuja to inform my aunt. She was the one who called my father and told him. He then asked me to come back home here in Jos," the victim narrated.

According to the victim, the first of five children, she often went on errand for her rapist and his wife.

"I was very close to the wife. When this incident happened, I confided in his wife but she did nothing about it instead she threatened to beat me up. She harassed my stepmom and Dad," she said.

The victim's father, Gonzuk Emanuel, who is a teacher at Government Secondary School, Gyel, said he had reported the matter to the (B) Division of the Nigerian Police at Bukuru, Jos south last Wednesday.

While responding to why he took action three months after the incident, Mr. Gonzuk said he had earlier reported the matter to their landlord and later to the village head, but the matter could not be settled privately because the alleged rapist had failed to cooperate with the community leaders.

It was gathered from the father, who remarried after the mother of the victim died, that Mr. Edumun and his wife had threatened to kill his daughter.

He said the suspect was arrested by the police on Wednesday, 25 June, 2014 and detained.

Meanwhile, efforts to speak with the police at the station were the culprit was detained proved unsuccessful.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part   SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part Empty2014-06-27, 08:16

Something is wrong with african, how can a man rape under 18years girl also draws blood? This world is ful of corruption
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part   SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part Empty2014-06-27, 08:36

Madness
Back to top Go down
tommyking
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part   SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part Empty2014-06-27, 12:06

This is Confusing though, after that day he called u to his car and u followed him to somewhere u havent gone b4, quite interesting here, I dont believe in rape by one man except the victim is from maybe 13yrs down, nowadays girls are terrible if only u can understand what Im getting at, now I'm not omitting the man from any blame most notably the drawing of blood part that makes me sick, I think there's an agreement between the two of them in the conji level considering their closeness, but unknown to her the man might want to use her for something spiritual, i rest my case. NB plz dont insult me bcos if u've lived in a community or local govt where most of the girls from 13 upward have already lost their virginity and some are into ashawo biz u will think twice whenever any of them cry rape.
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part   SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part Empty2014-06-27, 13:39

yes that aspect of drawing blood from her private part don't sound right after days of harassment, but any which way, when its a single parent thing such is tend to happen, its unfortunate her real mom was late.
but that accused should be investigated and jailed for life and if not for their children I would also want the wife to be dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part   SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part Empty

Back to top Go down

SHOCKER: Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Girl, Draws Blood From Her Private Part
Page 1 of 1