Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm not resigning - Keshi

Go down 
+6
smile2012
compaqRELOADED
stainlez
arsenaaaaaal
ancl
Safex
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty
PostSubject: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-02, 14:06

Super Eagles head coach, Stephen Keshi, has denied reports about his resignation after the Super Eagles lost to France in the World Cup on Monday.
Yesterday, July 1, Keshi tried to clear the air, saying that mass media misunderstood his speech he made to the players in the dressing room after the 0-2 loss to France in the second round of the ongoing World Cup in Brazil.
Keshi stated: "What I said to my players was that this maybe my last match at the helm of affairs in the national team, because my contract terminates with the World Cup and I have not been offered a new one. I was a bit shocked that the global media went to town to say I have called it quits with the national team. Resignations are not done on the pages of newspapers but formally."
However, he didn't deny that some countries have showed interest in him and even made some interesting offers. Keshi believes it is a good sign for Nigerian football and coaches but assured that he will not abandon ship without a formal notice.
The national team will return to Nigeria on Friday this week but not all the 23 players will return with the team to the country as some of them have already gone to join their club sides for pre-season preparations.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-02, 17:10

what ever hppn we are African
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-02, 21:25

Make e continue wiv hin work sha.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-02, 22:39

Confusion don start again oooo!
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-02, 22:43

keshi should stay...its good to get used to a familiar face.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-02, 22:46

He should do wahever pleases him.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 03:19

African!
Back to top Go down
Gee247
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 06:35

No bi small tin o
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 08:57

consistency is good for football, let he stay
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 09:12

ancl wrote:
what ever hppn we are African
r u now an afrikan?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 11:44

Yes o
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 14:03

Quotes from frm Keshi concerning his resignation :

Keshi: "I really wish I could have had the players longer but due to the European season, it was not possible."

Keshi: "The option available would have been to get the players in batches which would not have panned out well."

Keshi: "So we had to wait for the season to end all over Europe."

KEshi:  U DON'T RESIGN WHEN A CONTRACT ENDS? Keshi: "If they want me to put it (resignation) down on paper I will get my lawyer to write to them.

Keshi: "My contract is up, no one asked nor offered me a new one, a clear indication that I am not wanted so there is really no drama.

Keshi: "I am done. I have finished my assignment with the team. I have had enough of all the politics and games and intrigues..."

Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 14:29

Keshi: ..."to get the players into the state we wanted by the start of the Wc, as a result, they started to pick up during the tournament."

NFF didn't impose players...Keshi: "Apart from Bright Dike and Leon who were both injured I took the players I wanted to take 2d World Cup

Keshi: "I had a 30 man squad cut down to 23 that met the settings we were using to select. I stand by the team I took to Brazil".

Keshi: "People write that I chose some of these players in order to sell them. I laugh."

Keshi: "Let me tell you now that the likes of Michael Babatunde, Ramon Azeez have not even started."

These lads are going places and they have big hearts to match their undoubted talents."

Keshi: "Omeruo is fantastic and Oboabona, Reuben, when he gets over his injuries we all will see what talent he has"

Keshi: "Whoever the new coach is, he now has ground players to work with. I have told them (the players) I am gone"

Keshi: "There are enough ready players to form two squads for the national team so there are 'materials' 4d new person to use."

Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 14:56

the spoking wel
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 18:35

Dat's a nigerian's speech
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 20:04

Your head dey dere, kip on working
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty2014-07-03, 20:06

Your head dey dere, kip on working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm not resigning - Keshi   I'm not resigning - Keshi Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm not resigning - Keshi
Page 1 of 1