Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
youngswagger
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook Empty
PostSubject: Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook   Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook Empty2014-07-13, 12:28

Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook 21191023

[https://www.facebook.com/castro.undafyre] got updated. the initial update was

“I thank GOD BABA u be too much”

followed by“Really need your prayers only God can save please pray” then

“PSALM 23?The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. AMEN”

Then there was a profile photo change to an inscription “HIGH SPIRIT – Never Say Never. ”

Another update followed “if any Gospel.album.the title should Onyame ti ase …. Hmmmmmmm.”

Then there was another profile picture change to him and Asamoah Gyan during a video shoot.

At this point, it was noticed that his account has been hacked, and the management of Castro was working on getting a handle of the account. This did not stop the hacker and whoever he/she is updated the profile again to;

“THIS ACCOUNT IS HACKED... NOT FOR ANY.BAD REASON BUT JUX CANT HELP IT.CASTRO HAS BEEN ON MA MIND SINCE LAST SUNDAY CANT EVEN THINK …. I LUV CASTRO LIKE U ALL DO.... TAKE HEART BUT LET FAMILIES LOOK FOR POWERFUL MEN OF GOD TO PRAY AND ASK GOD TO BRING UNDAFYRE CASTRO BACK… MORE PRAYERS WILL DO”

Upon a lot of backfiring from the true fans of Castro, the hacker added this update threatening to deactivate the account entirely

“if u guys dnt stop the insult i will jux deactivate the account….”

We will keep you posted
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook   Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook Empty2014-07-13, 12:40

Orisirisi
Back to top Go down
heavenboundpkay
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
heavenboundpkay

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook   Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook Empty2014-07-13, 14:54

When did he becom a gospel singer? funny
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook   Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook Empty2014-07-13, 15:12

Na wa ooo. Waitn concern us. See me see trouble oo. Let him delete the account forever ma self.
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook   Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Gospel singer Castro presumed dead changes profile picture on facebook
Page 1 of 1