Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe

Go down 
+7
abou1
Scofield76
Stevolat
arsenaaaaaal
stainlez
Emmaculate20
Ashawo
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-29, 19:51

ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe EBO_NL1

Did you hear that the dreaded EBOLA Virus has entered Lagos?

Things you need to know about Ebola Virus  to stay SAFE…

1. It is a Central African disease that has traveled over countries in a living host to West Africa. It is easily spread by physical contact and eating contaminated bush meat. Major hosts are in 5 species of Bats but monkeys and apes are easily infected and killed.

2. It kills in a week, leaving no time to treat an individual.

3. It has no known vaccine or cure

4. Known cases have been experienced recently in Guniea, Liberia and Central Africa Rep, spreading eastwards and westwards towards Nigeria. Death toll so far in West Africa is over 100.

5. The Ebola outbreak of 2014 is the most challenging one witnessed in Africa.

What we can do?

1. Avoid eating any bush meat for now! Especially Apes and Bats.

2. Wash your hands as regularly as possible, especially after shaking a stranger. It is spread by contact.

3.The most straightforward prevention method during Ebola outbreaks is not touching patients, their excretions, and body fluids, or possibly contaminated materials and utensils. Patients should be isolated, and medical staff should be trained and apply strict barrier nursing techniques (disposable face mask, gloves, goggles, and a gown at all times).

Traditional burial rituals, especially those requiring embalming of bodies, should be discouraged or  modified.

Awareness is key, don’t just read or ignore…

spread this campaign before the virus spreads! If you are doubt this, check it on google.
Back to top Go down
Emmaculate20
Novice
Novice
Emmaculate20

Sex : male

ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty
PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-29, 20:38

Hmmm... Na wa o!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-29, 21:28

EBOLA THE DEADLIEST DISEASE EVER
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-29, 22:01

This is serious o.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-29, 22:10

We even learnt it shows up initially as malaria
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 08:42

MY PEOPLE I SEE THIS 'BOLA DISEASE AS OYIBO LAB EXPERIMENT 2 REDUCE OUR POPULATION; LIKE THEY USED HIV/AIDS.
IN 1997 AN AMERICAN SCIENTIST SAID THEY CULTURED D HIV VIRUS IN A LAB IN 1979 & INTRODUCED IT 2 AFRICA THRU IMMUNISATION. THEY CLAIMED NO CURE 4 IT UNTIL IT FOUND ITS WAY 2 THERE LANDS & ARV WAS 'SUDDENLY' DISCOVERED. B4 D DISCOVERY OF ARV MAGIC JOHNSON, AN AMERICAN BASKETBALL PLAYER HAD HIV IN 1996 & HE'S ALIVE & HEALTHY.
ONCE EBOLA FINDS ITS WAY 2 D WEST(EUROPE & AMERICA) WITHIN A WK D CURE WILL SURFACE; TAKE D CASE OF ANTHRAX THAT WAS EVEN MORE DEADLIER THAN EBOLA A CURE WAS FOUND INSTANTLY...D WEST SEE AFRICAS POPULATION AS A THREAT 2 EARTH & MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN 2 CONTROL IT; HAVE U 4GOTTEN D CELIBATE BELT THAT RENDERS ANY MAN THAT WEARS IT NOT BEING ABLE 2 IMPREGNATE ANY WOMAN 4 LIFE, IF NOT THAT D PLAN LEAKED & IT WAS ABORTED. D MISSION WAS 2 SELL AN ORIGINAL BELT @ GIVEAWAY PRICE OF SAY N200 & BLACKS WILL RUSH IT & MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. EBOLA IS ANOTHER AGENDA 2 CONTROL AFRICA POPULATION!
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 12:03

Scofield76 wrote:
MY PEOPLE I SEE THIS 'BOLA DISEASE AS OYIBO LAB EXPERIMENT 2 REDUCE OUR POPULATION; LIKE THEY USED HIV/AIDS.
IN 1997 AN AMERICAN SCIENTIST SAID THEY CULTURED D HIV VIRUS IN A LAB IN 1979 & INTRODUCED IT 2 AFRICA THRU IMMUNISATION. THEY CLAIMED NO CURE 4 IT UNTIL IT FOUND ITS WAY 2 THERE LANDS & ARV WAS 'SUDDENLY' DISCOVERED. B4 D DISCOVERY OF ARV MAGIC JOHNSON, AN AMERICAN BASKETBALL PLAYER HAD HIV IN 1996 & HE'S ALIVE & HEALTHY.
ONCE EBOLA FINDS ITS WAY 2 D WEST(EUROPE & AMERICA) WITHIN A WK D CURE WILL SURFACE; TAKE D CASE OF ANTHRAX THAT WAS EVEN MORE DEADLIER THAN EBOLA A CURE WAS FOUND INSTANTLY...D WEST SEE AFRICAS POPULATION AS A THREAT 2 EARTH & MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN 2 CONTROL IT; HAVE U 4GOTTEN D CELIBATE BELT THAT RENDERS ANY MAN THAT WEARS IT NOT BEING ABLE 2 IMPREGNATE ANY WOMAN 4 LIFE, IF NOT THAT D PLAN LEAKED & IT WAS ABORTED. D MISSION WAS 2 SELL AN ORIGINAL BELT @ GIVEAWAY PRICE OF SAY N200 & BLACKS WILL.

RUSH IT & MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. EBOLA IS ANOTHER AGENDA 2 CONTROL AFRICA POPULATION!

Na true talk.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 12:31

Scofield76 wrote:
ONCE EBOLA FINDS ITS WAY 2 D WEST(EUROPE & AMERICA) WITHIN A WK D CURE WILL SURFACE; TAKE D CASE OF ANTHRAX THAT WAS EVEN MORE DEADLIER THAN EBOLA A CURE WAS FOUND INSTANTLY...D WEST SEE AFRICAS POPULATION AS A THREAT 2 EARTH & MEASURES ARE BEING TAKEN 2 CONTROL IT; HAVE U 4GOTTEN D CELIBATE BELT THAT RENDERS ANY MAN THAT WEARS IT NOT BEING ABLE 2 IMPREGNATE ANY WOMAN 4 LIFE, IF NOT THAT D PLAN LEAKED & IT WAS ABORTED. D MISSION WAS 2 SELL AN ORIGINAL BELT @ GIVEAWAY PRICE OF SAY N200 & BLACKS WILL RUSH IT & MISSION ACCOMPLISHED. EBOLA IS ANOTHER AGENDA 2 CONTROL AFRICA POPULATION!
u made some sense buh.........
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 13:00

@scolefield I hear u,but care need to be taken,even if d west is planning to reduce african population wat of asian continent dat surpasses dat of african.in a way I will agree wit u bcos of this reason asian continent is seen as key to west survival moreso,they have d capacity to find d cure for ebola.but my concern is I hear there are some ebola survivals who survived when treated,y can they then use same procedure to thread odas.I also there is a vaccine which has not been licence.wat it means is dat it has not been tested on human,so wat is WHO waiting for,off cause waiting for d world power to give them the go ahead.people are dying in some of this west african countries,forumite do u know y,the countries so far affected bfore naija don't realy contribute much to d world econony now dat d first case was dicovered in naija which I pray should be the only case the uk now sees it as a thread to europe,y now,your guess is good as mine.this is my 5% tot
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 13:23

EBOLA HAS BEEN IN CHINA 4 D PAST 10YRS, BUT NO CASE OF ANYBODY DYING. D CURE WILL BE RELEASED ONCE D REDUCTION TARGET IS MET.
UK, EUROPE & AMERICA ARE ALARMED BCOS IF 9JA IS AFFECTED IT'S A STR8 PASSAGE 2 THESE CONTINENTS; NIGERIANS TRAVEL A LOT.
THERE'S SO MUCH CONSPIRACY THEOREM INVOLVE MY BRETHRENS. HOW COME MAGIC JOHNSON, D BASKETBALL PLAYER IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE & HEALTHY 18YRS (1996) AFTER GETTING HIV, EVEN B4 D DISCOVERY OF ANTI-RETROVIRAL DRUGS(ARV), WHILE OUR AFRICAN CARRIERS DON'T STAY THAT LONG?
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 14:01

@ALL, THINK ABOUT THIS; THERE'S THIS INSECTICIDE THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER ITS NAME NOW, BUT IT'S SPRAYED WITH D USE OF AN AEROPLANE 2 KILL MOSQUITOES & ERADICATE MALARIA. IT'S HIGHLY EFFECTIVE & D WEST USED THIS METHOD 2 COMBAT MALARIA IN THERE CONTINENTS, BUT WHEN AFRICA WANTED 2 USE D SAME METHOD THEY CLAIMED IT'S A MAJOR CAUSE OF CANCER & IT'S USE WAS STOPPED, SOUTH AFRICA & D COUNTRIES THAT WENT AHEAD 2 USE D METHOD WERE THREATENED WITH SANCTIONS & ALSO WITHDRAWAL OF FINANCIAL AIDS 2 SUCH COUNTRY THAT FLOUTS D DIRECTIVE;THEY OBEYED D MASTERS, YET TEXAS, IN USA IS STILL USING THIS EFFECTIVE METHOD WITHOUT WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION COMPLAINING.
MALARIA IS HELPING D WEST 2 REDUCE D POPULATION OF AFRICANS BY D MILLIONS YEARLY, WHILE OUR THIEVING POLITICIANS COLLECT AIDS RUNNING 2 BILLIONS OF DOLLARS 2 COMBAT MALARIA; THESE SAME AIDS WILL BE EMBEZZLED & STASHED IN FOREIGN BANKS, THE MONEY STILL GOES BACK 2 D ORIGINAL OWNER INVARIABLY.
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 22:08

I hear man johnson got born again and God healed him according to 700 clubanyway,d _US is now alarmed.guys d cure is coming d virus and not survive soap,bleach,sunlight etc•i hear their a case of ebola in hong kong,it is spreading
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 22:53

Nyc update... I'll get a hand glove nxt market
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
kelllis89
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-30, 23:43

GOD shuld save us...de world is coming to an end
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-31, 11:09

Scofield76 wrote:
EBOLA HAS BEEN IN CHINA 4 D PAST 10YRS, BUT NO CASE OF ANYBODY DYING. D CURE WILL BE RELEASED ONCE D REDUCTION TARGET IS MET.
UK, EUROPE & AMERICA ARE ALARMED BCOS IF 9JA IS AFFECTED IT'S A STR8 PASSAGE 2 THESE CONTINENTS; NIGERIANS TRAVEL A LOT.
THERE'S SO MUCH CONSPIRACY THEOREM INVOLVE MY BRETHRENS. HOW COME MAGIC JOHNSON, D BASKETBALL PLAYER IS STILL VERY MUCH ALIVE & HEALTHY 18YRS (1996) AFTER GETTING HIV, EVEN B4 D DISCOVERY OF ANTI-RETROVIRAL DRUGS(ARV), WHILE OUR AFRICAN CARRIERS DON'T STAY THAT LONG?
who are the terrorist? But anyway terrorist are smarter than each other. May God save us from every terrorist that exist.
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty2014-07-31, 20:50

I'm using GOD Almighty who created heaven and earth to beg all of una wey una names get EBOLA inside Example: adEBOLA, okEBOLA, orEBOLA, dEBOLA, oyEBOLA, and mosEBOLAtan etc not to attempt nor try to shake or hug me ooo till further notice. Na Jesus I take dey beg una. e jooor o, daada yin o ni baje, e se modupe ooo! ..Gud afternoon pals,Have ebola free nite jawe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe   ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION! Things You Need To Know About The Deadly Ebola Virus To Stay Safe
Page 1 of 1