Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)

Go down 
+7
AWNLJERROL
Gmailer
Adebayo7111
stainlez
OLOBE
ancl
smile2012
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty
PostSubject: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-01, 22:05

OSUN ELECTION: INDIA SPIRITUALIST, TB JOSHUA PREDICT DOOM FOR OMISORE
As the governorship election in Osun State draw near, precisely 11days, the 9th of August would definitely be a day of decision for all eligible voters in Osun where close to 1.4m people are expected to cast their vote for a candidate of their choice. The three main contenders in the race; the Incumbent Governor, Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola of the APC who to many of his political opponents is tagged controversial, the immediate past Secretary to the Government of the State under the PDP Olagunsoye Oyinlola administration, Alhaji Fatai Akinbade of the Labour party, a seasoned administrator and a politician of over three decades and lastly the candidate of the PDP, a former Deputy Governor and twice a Senator of The Federal Republic representing Osun East at the upper chamber, Chrisore Iyiola Omisore

Before now, all the three contenders have sought academic and traditional support through various media and platforms; the trio have visited the academic world soliciting for their votes, same way they have gone to all the existing palaces of highly respected monarchs in Osun. They have been blessed traditionally by the royal institutions. Spiritually, Aregbesola and Omisore have once met, worshiped at a vigil organized by the Catholic church months ago, Aregbesola has worshiped with the Baptist, Celestial and RCCG, same way he has not left his primary constituency; the Muslim faithfuls, name it, NASFAT, QUAREEB, Ahmadiya have all pledged their support to Mr. Aregbesola. They all gave their blessings and approval to Aregbesola, The General Overseer of RCCG, Baba Enoch Adejare Adeboye who is also a citizen of Osun and the President of Winners Chapel, Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo have also recommended Aregbesola for 2nd term to the entire polulace of Osun. So also Fatai Akinbade, a grassroot politician and a muslim by has been cited at various islamic programmes to seek spiritual approval, and as an high chief of repute, he has publicly admitted that "his Babalawos have seek divination and he has been proclaimed as the next Governor of Osun" by the 16 oracles that has held together the Yoruba tradition. Ask anybody who is closer to Oyinlola, you will be told that Akinbade is as powerful as Sango while they were in power.

29th June, 2014 was a very colourful day in Ife when Omisore, the only Christian contender among the trio gathered all catholic priests to seek their spiritual endorsement, alas, they were not united in one voice for the declaration as they see Omisore whose name Christopher as an appellation than a Christian of note. It was an exercise in futility hence there was need for a spiritual clearance for Omisore. According to an inside source Buruji Kashamu and Alao - Akala were together in a flight to far away India to ask the gods of where the pendulum will swing. Swami Chidananda Saraswati also called Pujya Muniji by disciples who is the spiritual head of the Parmarth Niketan Ashram in Rishikesh, India, was the first person who told Christopher Adebayo Alao - Akala that he should not contest the 2011 elections in Oyo State, that should he contest he would be defeated with less than 50,000 votes. Same man predicted that Dimeji Bankole will end his tenure as Speaker in shame. He was also quoted to have predicted the death of 4 senators in this 7th assembly before their expiration. On getting to India, Saraswati told Omisore’s proxies Chief Alao Akala & Buruji Kashamu that he will be defeated effortlessly by the APC in the August 9th election not minding the amount spent. Similarly, close associates of the PDP candidates were sighted at the Synagogue last Sunday where the man of God, TB Joshua predicted failure for Omisore. That PDP would have stand a chance if they have presented a more righteous man, that Omisore's hand is soaked in too many bloods before his creator. Who will win?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-02, 07:08

Your comments are necessary
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-02, 10:33

mr President we surely do what he did n EKITI again n osun watch out!!!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-02, 10:37

Osun people are wiser and we r not fool
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-02, 17:11

God knows
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-02, 17:19

Exactly!!!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-02, 22:04

All I pray for is free and fair election in OSUN. #OSUN DECIDES
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 05:49

we can see thre trick n yestday rally
Back to top Go down
Adebayo7111
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 07:14

I reserve my comment 4 u @smile till next week saturday.because i will like 2 ask you wether there any of your relatives,friends or family blood that stain his hand or you were there when TB Said what you aclaim 2 him or you the person dat God spoke directly 2 of rejection of omisore?hope you will prepare 4 the whole world to answer my question.i pray that God in his infinite grace will spare your life till next week.happy sunday
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 08:38

@ adebayo we r not here 4 any critics or using abusive words. .ℓ̊ hope u read the topic and what posted were the people view. In order word mind ur speech, am not eating from either. The Best person we win in OSUN: not ojoro. God will support he right person not a blood sucker peson
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 09:53

Na waoh! All we want is free and fair election
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 10:12

Exactly but d way jonathan is taking west is gettn funny...The questn is "why military? " Entire osun look like war in the state now.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 12:19

@Smiles: How does that affect the electorates bro? Military was deployed to Edo, PDP lost, and Oshiomole won. Military was deployed to Anambra, PDP lost. Military was deployed to Ondo state, PDP lost, Mimiko won. And in all these aformentioned states including Ekiti, no Casualty was recorded, and the electorates came out enmass to perform their civic responsibility! Isn't it better to provide adequate security for lives and and properties than not? Who is afraid of who? I have no problem with who becomes Osun Governor, the problem I have is APC hypocrisy, and you are disgustingly displaying it right now! It better for FG to err on the provision of adequate security, than to err on the part of inadequacy. Happy Sunday! Shalom!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 12:58

Gmailer wrote:
@Smiles: How does that affect the electorates bro? Military was deployed to Edo, PDP lost, and Oshiomole won. Military was deployed to Anambra, PDP lost. Military was deployed to Ondo state, PDP lost, Mimiko won. And in all these aformentioned states including Ekiti, no Casualty was recorded, and the electorates came out enmass to perform their civic responsibility! Isn't it better to provide adequate security for lives and and properties than not? Who is afraid of who? I have no problem with who becomes Osun Governor, the problem I have is APC hypocrisy, and you are disgustingly displaying it right now! It better for FG to err on the provision of adequate security, than to err on the part of inadequacy. Happy Sunday! Shalom!
.ℓ̊ ve been expecting ur post...Nice one! More...6 days remained
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 13:04

smile2012 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

The reason why I didnt post was becuz, I have no interest in whom becomes Osun governor! I am Ekiti man, and my interest lies in Ekiti. Besides, I am an Aregbesola's fan.
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 13:19

Interesting. August 9 is just around the corner. Only God's WILL will prevail in Osun, my beloved state.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 14:32

Gmailer wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

The reason why I didnt post was becuz, I have no interest in whom becomes Osun governor! I am Ekiti man, and my interest lies in Ekiti. Besides, I am an Aregbesola's fan.
one more thumb to u chiefo
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 18:58

Osun Election: PDP planning “massive rigging” in 10 LGAs - APC
---------------------------------------

The All Progressives Congress, APC, has accused the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, of planning to massively rig the August 9 governorship election in 10 local governments in Osun State, in addition to seeking a pliable person as a returning officer.

In a statement issued in Lagos on Sunday by its National Publicity Secretary, Lai Mohammed, the party said President Goodluck Jonathan reportedly told the security agencies that he wanted victory for his party at all costs, an admonition that would definitely shape the agencies' perception of the election as a do-or-die affair.

Read more: http://goo.gl/VvfAso
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 19:40

I’m Still In PDP But PDP Will Lose Osun Election – Obasanjo
in Featured - 54 minutes ago
Facebook Share Twitter Share
By Infocenter

Are you still a member of the PDP, people like Fayose, Buruji Kasamu and Bode George have alleged that you are already discussing with the opposition?
I am still a member of the PDP. Or do you want to pursue me out of PDP (laughs). Don’t forget, I am founding member of PDP, a party under which banner I became the President for 8years. I was later made the Chairman BoT. Why will I leave PDP?… PDP is a very big family, the largest party in Africa. When the time comes, we would re-unite and tighten loose end.
Are you going to support President Goodluck Jonathan for 2nd term Is he contesting again? I have not been informed.
You were absent from PDP rally in Ekiti where your estranged godson, Fayose won convincingly. Now, Osun election is coming, what is your take on this? Are you going to campaign for Omisore?
See when it boils down to performance, overall development and general welfare of the people he governs in Osun, I salute his spirit. Aregbesola has changed what we used to know as Osun. And the physical manifestations are not only in papers but can be seen by even the PDP man. It is not about the party but the person who administers, Aregbesola has his weaknesses but he is above board. Don’t get me wrong Omisore has paid his dues in Osun politics, nobody is saying Omisore can’t contest, if I were him I would wait for this man to finish his 8years and then launch myself”
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo answering questions at the MMII concerning the August 9th Osun State Guber Election from African Torch Newspaper.
- but is this really coming from Obasanjo?
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 20:13

God help us
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 20:17

Gmailer wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
@Smiles: How does that affect the electorates bro? Military was deployed to Edo, PDP lost, and Oshiomole won. Military was deployed to Anambra, PDP lost. Military was deployed to Ondo state, PDP lost, Mimiko won. And in all these aformentioned states including Ekiti, no Casualty was recorded, and the electorates came out enmass to perform their civic responsibility! Isn't it better to provide adequate security for lives and and properties than not? Who is afraid of who? I have no problem with who becomes Osun Governor, the problem I have is APC hypocrisy, and you are disgustingly displaying it right now! It better for FG to err on the provision of adequate security, than to err on the part of inadequacy. Happy Sunday!  Shalom!

Aregbesola has my support too. I knew him well when he was the Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure in Lagos State
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 20:31

Hmmmmmmmm. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. I'm from Osun, and from what I know Aregbesola is still widely accepted, appreciated and celebrated. He's suppose to win that election. But this is Nigeria, one will be a fool to joke with Federal might! From all indications, GEJ is determined to take over the whole of the south west. God help us in Osun.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 21:04

We are all watching bro...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-03, 23:00

Yes o...Aregbe everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-04, 07:49

Apc is going to rule osun state
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-04, 18:00

Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-04, 18:10

Fingers crossed
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-08, 17:47

BREAKING NEWS : APC UNCOVERS PDP RIGGING PLAN

The All Progressives Congress (APC) has said that it has discovered a document detailing the rigging strategies of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the August 9 governorship election in the State of Osun. According to the APC, the PDP had already allotted 406, 116 votes to award victory to its governorship candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore as contained in the document marked confidential, and also allotted results for the APC in all the polling units in the state. The National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Oyegun while addressed the press at the Nigerian Union of Journalists, Osun Council, on Thursday said a copy of the document was in the custody of the APC. Oyegun said the document exposed the PDP plan to deregister 47, 000 voters and has already programmed the ballot papers to be used for the Saturday gubernatorial election. He alleged that the ballot papers have been thumb-printed with invisible ink that would be activated when a voter thumb printed on it. The APC chairman further alleged that the PDP was planning to rig and manipulate election results in 1112 out of the 3010 polling units and 155 wards in the state, adding over 3000 thugs were being lodged at a hotel in Ile-Ife. Oyegun stated that the thugs would be deployed across the polling units in the state with fake voter cards as substitute for the electorate that does not go out for accreditation and to utilize unused ballot papers at the polling units. He said: “The PDP is basically planning to rig scientifically. The rigging plan is to be carried out in collaboration with the State Minister of Defence, Senator Musliu Obanikoro and the Minister for Police Affairs, Alhaji Jelili Adesiyan and some officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission. “The PDP has already deployed militants, armed thugs, security with hoods to the state for the purpose of intimidating the electorate and bar them from coming out to vote. The PDP will stop at nothing to destroy our nascent democracy.” Oyegun further alleged that the PDP has an alternative plan should the scientific rigging plan fail, disclosing that the plan was to unleash terror on the people of the state to forestall the declaration of Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola as the winner of the election. The APC chairman called on the electorate to come out en-masse and vote and that they should be extra vigilant on the election, stating that the APC was putting all machinery in place to protect the mandate of the people. He threatened that the APC would not allow a situation where its supporters and electorate will be subjected to intimidation, harassment, or barring them from exercising their constitutional rights, maintaining that the party and its supporters would resist rigging and intimidation from the PDP. Oyegun called on the INEC Chairman, Professor Attair Jega and the Inspector General of Police, Suleiman Abba to call caution themselves as well as their officials against conspiring with the PDP to rig the election, saying that Osun was not available for capture by the PDP. He specifically urged Jega to ensure that his name does not go down infamy with the conduct of the election.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-08, 19:26

The Araba of Osogbo, Chief Ifayemi Elebuibon, has predicted Osun State Governor Rauf Aregbesola’s victory in tomorrow’s election.

Delivering a lecture on Yoruba culture and tradition at the Nelson Mandela Freedom Park in Osogbo at the Yoruba Youth Leadership Summit, he debunked a rumour that his oracle predicted electoral doom for the governor.

He said the development in the state was unprecedented and the Almighty God, the Ifa Oracle and the people were yearning for more.

Elebuibon urged the people to vote for Aregbesola.

Comrade Awa Bamiji, Chairman, Organising Committee, pledged the support of over 60% youths and students in the State for the 2nd term ambition of the Governor and asked Senator Iyiola Omisore to clear himself and his associates including the National Secretary of PDP, State of Osun PDP Chairman, Minister of Police Affairs accused of Ige’s murder before thinking of any election in Nigeria.

He also condemned the use of black masks, unnumbered hilux pick up vans and parading the heavy heavy guns in the public places by all deployed operatives particularly canteens/beer parlours which he described as unwanted..

He wondered how this same DSS operatives would be able to call the masqurade bodyguards being used by Senator Omisore to order. He cautioned President Jonathan against precipitating the Nation into another political war for his selfish 2015 ambition. Whole World is watching and we youths are also putting INEC, deployed DSS operatives and Army officers under surveillance and we shall cry out in mass but peaceful protest in case of any foul play at election.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 19:09

We r waiting ooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 19:34

I heard Aregbe's leading Omisore by a very wide margin
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 19:39

OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Corn10
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 19:57

D guy no fit gbewamora jare
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 20:11

Safex wrote:
yes ooooo no one want to vote for a KILLER
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 20:35

The final result .....

1. ATAKUMOSA EAST APC= 768 PDP = 422 LP=13

2. ATAKUMOSA WEST APC= 2486 PDP= 1689 LP=17

3. AYEDAADE APC: 3715 PDP=3548 LP=91

4. AYEDIRE APC= 614 PDP= 450 LP=50

5. BOLUWADURO APC=3327 PDP=3241 LP= 28

6. BORIPE APC=1686 PDP=1485 LP=35

7. EDE NORTH APC=4176 PDP=2817 LP=26

8. EDE SOUTH APC=127 PDP =163 LP= 0

9. EGBEDORE APC=1135 PDP=887 LP= 3

10. EJIGBO APC=992 PDP=492 LP= 28

11. IFE CENTRAL APC= 2169 PDP=4964 LP=55

12. IFE EAST APC=889 PDP=755 LP=11

13. IFE NORTH APC=1658 PDP=2137 LP=87

14. IFE SOUTH APC= 1923 PDP= 2117 LP=29

15. IFEDAYO APC=1837 PDP=1833 LP=36

16. IFELODUN APC=1378 PDP=1134 LP=14

17. ILA APC= 4996 PDP=3695 LP=41

18. ILESA EAST APC=4347 PDP=586 LP=8
19. ILESA WEST APC= 4443 PDP=1745 LP=52

20. IREPODUN APC=6057 PDP=4066 LP=161

21. IREWOLE APC=3364 PDP=1844 LP=43

22. ISOKAN APC=722 PDP=782 LP=6

23. IWO APC=2565 PDP=1884 LP=258

24. OBOKUN APC= 1940 PDP=1706 LP=20
25.ODO-OTIN APC=2329 PDP=2841 LP=205

26. OLA-OLUWA APC=287 PDP=59 LP=45

27. OLORUNDA APC= 3173 PDP= 1082 LP= 25

28. ORIADE APC=4960 PDP=4264 LP=73

29. OROLU APC=3022 PDP=2480 LP=160

30. OSOGBO APC=11367 PDP=3043 LP=254

If u v calculator ... I think u can anounce d result ooooooooo....

UP APC........happy for Osogbo \=D/
Back to top Go down
Honourable
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 21:19

Apc is d political arm of BH While boko is d military arm of Apc.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 21:54

Nija!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-09, 21:55

Talk-Talk all around....mtshewwww
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 07:42

Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola | credits: File copy
Rauf Aregbesola was born on May 25, 1957. He graduated from The Polytechnic, Ibadan where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He is a Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Management, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Nigerian Association of Technological Engineers and Certified Marketing Communications Institute of Nigeria.

He was on April 12 this year endorsed as the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the state for governorship election. The emergence of Aregbesola was preceded by congresses. The governor, who had no opponents, was endorsed as the flag bearer of the party.

The Nasir el-Rufai-led committee supervised the primary election in which Aregbesola was endorsed. While giving him the certificate of return, el Rufai said 269,631 members of the party voted the for governor for a second term out 355,390 members who registered in 332 wards across the state.

Before becoming the state governor in 2010, Aregbesola had served as the Lagos State Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure for eight years. He left Lagos State Government to contest for the governorship election in Osun in 2007, under the platform of the defunct Action Congress.

At the end of the election, the Independent National Electoral Commission under Maurice Iwu declared Olagunsoye Oyinlola of the Peoples Democratic Party as the winner of the election. The former commissioner and his party contested the result, taking Oyinlola and the INEC to court.

In May 2008, Aregbesola called over 100 witnesses and tendered 168 exhibits in his petition before the Election Petitions Tribunal, alleging violence and ballot boxes stuffing in the election.

In August 2009, the police arrested Aregbesola, for involvement in the alleged forgery of a police report on the conduct of the elections. Later that month, he sought bail to enable him to perform the lesser Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

Exactly one year later, in August 2010, the police summoned Aregbesola to make a statement about a June 14 2007 bomb explosion near the ministry of water resources. Aregbesola denied any involvement, stating that he was in Abuja at the time. He was let off the hook by the police and continued to pursue, in the court, what he referred to as his stolen mandate.

The case went from the election tribunal to the Federal Appeal Court in Ibadan.

After several dramatic exchanges in the courtroom which lasted for three-and-a-half years, Justices of the Appeal Court finally declared Aregbesola the winner of the 2007 election, ordering that he should be sworn in as governor by noon on November 27, 2010.

Upon assumption of office as governor of Osun state, the former Lagos State commissioner outlined what he called his Six Point Integral Action Plan which focused on agriculture, economic and youth development, health, education and security.

The six points are to: banish poverty; banish hunger; banish unemployment; restore healthy living; promote functional education; and enhance communal peace and progress. These, the governor said would seek “to ensure that the fruits of economic development positively impact as many lives as possible” in Osun.

Aregbesola’s interest in politics dates back to his undergraduate days, when he served as the Speaker of the Students’ Union Parliament at The Polytechnic, Ibadan.

Ogbeni le kan si jor!!!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 07:42

Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola | credits: File copy
Rauf Aregbesola was born on May 25, 1957. He graduated from The Polytechnic, Ibadan where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He is a Fellow of the Nigerian Institute of Management, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Nigerian Association of Technological Engineers and Certified Marketing Communications Institute of Nigeria.

He was on April 12 this year endorsed as the governorship candidate of the All Progressives Congress in the state for governorship election. The emergence of Aregbesola was preceded by congresses. The governor, who had no opponents, was endorsed as the flag bearer of the party.

The Nasir el-Rufai-led committee supervised the primary election in which Aregbesola was endorsed. While giving him the certificate of return, el Rufai said 269,631 members of the party voted the for governor for a second term out 355,390 members who registered in 332 wards across the state.

Before becoming the state governor in 2010, Aregbesola had served as the Lagos State Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure for eight years. He left Lagos State Government to contest for the governorship election in Osun in 2007, under the platform of the defunct Action Congress.

At the end of the election, the Independent National Electoral Commission under Maurice Iwu declared Olagunsoye Oyinlola of the Peoples Democratic Party as the winner of the election. The former commissioner and his party contested the result, taking Oyinlola and the INEC to court.

In May 2008, Aregbesola called over 100 witnesses and tendered 168 exhibits in his petition before the Election Petitions Tribunal, alleging violence and ballot boxes stuffing in the election.

In August 2009, the police arrested Aregbesola, for involvement in the alleged forgery of a police report on the conduct of the elections. Later that month, he sought bail to enable him to perform the lesser Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

Exactly one year later, in August 2010, the police summoned Aregbesola to make a statement about a June 14 2007 bomb explosion near the ministry of water resources. Aregbesola denied any involvement, stating that he was in Abuja at the time. He was let off the hook by the police and continued to pursue, in the court, what he referred to as his stolen mandate.

The case went from the election tribunal to the Federal Appeal Court in Ibadan.

After several dramatic exchanges in the courtroom which lasted for three-and-a-half years, Justices of the Appeal Court finally declared Aregbesola the winner of the 2007 election, ordering that he should be sworn in as governor by noon on November 27, 2010.

Upon assumption of office as governor of Osun state, the former Lagos State commissioner outlined what he called his Six Point Integral Action Plan which focused on agriculture, economic and youth development, health, education and security.

The six points are to: banish poverty; banish hunger; banish unemployment; restore healthy living; promote functional education; and enhance communal peace and progress. These, the governor said would seek “to ensure that the fruits of economic development positively impact as many lives as possible” in Osun.

Aregbesola’s interest in politics dates back to his undergraduate days, when he served as the Speaker of the Students’ Union Parliament at The Polytechnic, Ibadan.

Ogbeni le kan si jor!!!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 08:27

Professor Bamitale Omole
(INECs Returning Officer, Osun)

PDP-292,747
APC-394,684
LP-8,898
SDP-534

Gap between Omisore and Aregbesola--101,937

Who is the Atari Ajanaku now?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 09:18

ancl wrote:
Safex wrote:
yes ooooo no one want to vote for a KILLER
na u talk am o
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 09:25

Honourable wrote:
Apc is d political arm of BH While boko is d military arm of Apc.
me I no dey dia o
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 10:21

aregbesola hv win the election as announced this morning up apc
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 10:26

smile2012 wrote:
Professor Bamitale Omole
(INECs Returning Officer, Osun)

PDP-292,747
APC-394,684
LP-8,898
SDP-534

Gap between Omisore and Aregbesola--101,937

Who is the Atari Ajanaku now?
Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 18:03

Na so
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 18:20

the game is still 1-1 watchout
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-10, 18:25

ancl wrote:
the game is still 1-1 watchout
Yes oooo! The battle line is drawn between APC and PDP now.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-11, 08:52

No wahala....Osun no dey dull themselves sa
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty2014-08-11, 12:07

Interesting Episode!!! My people have with one voice, though we collected their freebies. We know what we want: Education policy or not, Teblik or no Teblik, Aregbesola is our man. All we yearn for is meaningful development in our state and Baba Kabiru is doing just that. Lesson to other state, stay with development rather than stomach infrastructure and personal interest of some jobless politician.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)    OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)  Empty

Back to top Go down

OSUN DECIDES: APC VS PDP (AUG 9TH)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next