Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria

Go down 
+7
rengshuat
yinka123
kofi boye
smile2012
arsenaaaaaal
faithchild
Safex
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty
PostSubject: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 08:03

The Liberian Government on Thursday apologised to Nigeria for the role they played in bringing the deadly Ebola Virus to the country.

EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria 9HyI4nOCctbZrnCJZQ2ra6mI
Patrick Sawyer

It would be recalled that the first case of Ebola hit Nigeria after a Liberian-born American, Patrick Sawyer who was already infected with the virus arrived Lagos on July 20 from Lome but died five days after he was admitted into a hospital in Obalende .
The Liberian-born American came into contact with 59 people in both the Murtala Mohammed International Airport and the hospital.
Eight of the hospital contacts were quarantined at the Infectious Diseases Hospital in Yaba. One of them, a Nurse, who treated the deceased died on Tuesday, August 5 becoming the first
Nigerian casualty. Five others, including a female medical doctor, had as of Wednesday, tested positive to the virus.
Meanwhile the Liberian Minister of State for Foreign Affairs, Mr. Nurudeem Mohammed, told journalists in Abuja that President Ellen Sirleaf-Johnson, was deeply sorry that Sawyer brought the virus to Nigeria.
He stated that the deceased was under surveillance in Liberia but that he sneaked into Lagos.
Mohammed said: “The Liberian President has personally called to apologise on the unfortunate development.
“She specifically said her country had declared a state of emergency over the Ebola epidermic in Liberia .
‘She equally apologised that Sawyer ignored medical advice and escaped out of Liberia.”
Meanwhile it was reported yesterday that the United States of America President Barack Obama has refused to send experimental drug to Africa saying: The countries affected by the virus should concentrated on building a
“strong public infrastructure,I think we have to let the science guide us. And I don’t think all the information is in on whether this drug is helpful.”
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 08:58

im not surprised at obama's reaction concerning experiementing drug.watch those two american doctor infected will not die.while thousand had die in africa.so far weve been told dat their health has improved which shows dat d drug will scale thru testing,God help afracan from overdepending on US,we should stop corruption.africa cannot contain d virus.because d money d were suppose to spend on public infractruture they spend it on themselves,ole them,they are worse than ebola virus
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 09:00

faithchild wrote:
im not surprised at obama's reaction concerning experiementing drug.watch those two american doctor infected will not die.while thousand had die in africa.so far weve been told dat their health has improved which shows dat d drug will scale thru testing,God help afracan from overdepending on US,we should stop corruption.africa cannot contain d virus.because d money d were suppose to spend on public infractruture they spend it on themselves,ole them,they are worse than ebola virus
hmmmmmm...well said
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 17:22

faithchild wrote:
u're very much on point,bro.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 17:25

Medicine after death
Back to top Go down
kofi boye
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 18:17

U SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISED OBAMA IS A REAL ANTI-CHRIST Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 18:35

kofi boye wrote:
U SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISED OBAMA IS A REAL ANTI-CHRIST Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
haaaaaaa...someone's father
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 18:42

the Americans know what they are doing they invented those virus to sell the cure we Africans should wake up we have good scientist that can find the cure but we will not support them
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 19:24

yinka123 wrote:
the Americans know what they are doing they invented those virus to sell the cure we Africans should wake up we have good scientist that can find the cure but we will not support them
diff pple wif diff opinion 4rm diff angle; it is well
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 20:20

Safex wrote:
yinka123 wrote:
diff pple wif diff opinion 4rm diff angle; it is well
coming from a diff moderator with diff style of writting in a diff thread oda than speed,my boss u are diff jor,lol
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 20:44

kofi boye wrote:
It has been said already
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-08, 22:28

DO WE EVEN KNOW D MEANING OF ANTI-CHRIST?I DOUBT!!!WE SHUD KEEP ON WAITING FOR OBAMA TO SEND DRUGS TO US.WEN THEY ARE SPENDING DER MONEY ON RESEARCH,WE ARE BUSY LOOTHING MONEY FOR OUR GREAT GRAND CHILDREN.WE SHUD BE ASHAME OF OURSELVES.WE CANNOT PRODUCE EVEN A GOOD PARACETAMOL FOR HEADACHE AND WE ARE CONDEMING OBAMA
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-09, 01:32

Abi o
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-09, 16:46

We are in trouble and he is talking about infrasture. There is God o
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
faithchild
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-09, 20:11

kingtobi01 wrote:
We are in trouble and he is talking about infrasture. There is God o
did I hear u say we are in trouble?nigeria is always in trouble,before ebola it was boko haram,before it was kidnapping so tell me,we are paying for aour sins•d bible says righteouness exalt a nation but sin is a repreoach•the infrastrutre obama is refering to is public infrastruture,like hospital,schools etc.mind u before ebola case in nigeria our doctors were on strike on this same infrasture,did d govt answer them,d answer is capital no•instead I heard d govt want to pravitise d public hospital.my bros,me I just de sidon look.my question is had it been dat those US health were not infected wit d virus do u think u would have heard of trial drud,moreso y is it dat not until an US citizen is infected we heard of atrial drug which mean wen the outbreak occure dey quickly went to work.but here in africa we were inpeaching and inpeaching•God will save and help us•not just ebola but d ebola called our recircled govt•i rest my case
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-09, 20:28

abelite wrote:
DO WE EVEN KNOW D MEANING OF ANTI-CHRIST?I DOUBT!!!WE SHUD KEEP ON WAITING FOR OBAMA TO SEND DRUGS TO US.WEN THEY ARE SPENDING DER MONEY ON RESEARCH,WE ARE BUSY LOOTHING MONEY FOR OUR GREAT GRAND CHILDREN.WE SHUD BE ASHAME OF OURSELVES.WE CANNOT PRODUCE EVEN A GOOD PARACETAMOL FOR HEADACHE AND WE ARE CONDEMING OBAMA
well said bro.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-10, 13:32

My people are making vital points. I sorrt for Africa... I weep for Nigeria leaders.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-11, 09:08

this is all for the news. people knew exactly wen and wat to do in time but there was no money to do these things
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-12, 09:15

isaac311 wrote:
this is all for the news. people knew exactly wen and wat to do in time but there was no money to do these things
na so
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty2014-08-12, 09:19

God dey!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria   EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria Empty

Back to top Go down

EBOLA: Liberia Apologises To Nigeria
Page 1 of 1