Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique

Go down 
+62
Fishegg45
obodo
Gee247
Arbourboateng
sunnyga
nanny67
moblet02
ben Muhammad
yemdvd
SES4Addict
deofirst1
princeamabebe
mcbesto
obenar
Fewmal
danzz
debbynee
Songod
steveworld
Excoike
SmartMobility
brothaken
Evido78
chrisniger
ancl
cableman02
samboha
faithchild
ALHAJI K.
spygens
irondehero42
Niscue
Talenty
yacoub
Honourable
drbayo
microsat
moussono
akanjoe
Kayodema
slyrez
Oliver Obekpa
chakofree
arsenaaaaaal
obijohn
gyarou
Olukay
myforeigneronline
tuns71
niranfam
isaac311
dan0007
smile2012
chejuli
Safex
markmories
kofi boye
akpatagoddy
stainlez
geenak2011
excoiyke
66 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-08-11, 19:16

First topic message reminder :

Speed performance has been poor today
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 00:11

Safex wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
SES4Addict wrote:
Just for your info. Do not rush to upgrade SW if not necessary!!!! It will mostly do wrong than good if not needed. The latest SW for sunplus1512 chipset, meaning Qsat and Speed is V. 6.10.14, it brings minor changes in terms of improvements, on the other hand it has major bugs mainly the inability to command your box on the front panel. The power button, P+ and P- might not respond, only with the remote control.
It is not advised to upgrade to that version if your current version is equal or earlier to V. 6.08.86, but you can still try, as you will always be able to downgrade if you previously backed up your working flashfile. That's it!
true talk. For me i don't like this new with girl on start.
explain beta bro
One friend has bought a sp witch show a girl on start. I don't remember the sw version but i think it is 6.9.... It wasn't work but when i downgrad to 6.8., it was ok. This was arrived just few days before server attack.
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 03:47

Speedo rest in peace.
Back to top Go down
chejuli
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 04:38

Safex wrote:
chejuli wrote:
my speed is offline is general problem
God catch u; no show 4 u to9t on XXL!
Sorry working perfectly
Back to top Go down
drbayo
Amateur
Amateur
drbayo

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 05:16

Olukay wrote:
Speedo rest in peace.
Working perfectly here sir.Alive and well.
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 06:36

Olukay wrote:
Speedo rest in peace.
na ur wish be dat?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 10:47

drbayo wrote:
Olukay wrote:
Speedo rest in peace.
Working perfectly here sir.Alive and well.
dnt mind our enemies jawe. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 10:48

geenak2011 wrote:
Safex wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
SES4Addict wrote:
Just for your info. Do not rush to upgrade SW if not necessary!!!! It will mostly do wrong than good if not needed. The latest SW for sunplus1512 chipset, meaning Qsat and Speed is V. 6.10.14, it brings minor changes in terms of improvements, on the other hand it has major bugs mainly the inability to command your box on the front panel. The power button, P+ and P- might not respond, only with the remote control.
It is not advised to upgrade to that version if your current version is equal or earlier to V. 6.08.86, but you can still try, as you will always be able to downgrade if you previously backed up your working flashfile. That's it!
true talk. For me i don't like this new with girl on start.
explain beta bro
One friend has bought a sp witch show a girl on start. I don't remember the sw version but i think it is 6.9.... It wasn't work but when i downgrad to 6.8., it was ok. This was arrived just few days before server attack.
chinkos hav diskofa dat u guyz lyk women 2 much, dat's y dey put a girl dia 4 u
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 11:35

Speed on top! Zero freeze...
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 12:18

@Safex your mission impossible image is too funny...kudos
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 13:02

isaac311 wrote:
@Safex your mission impossible image is too funny...kudos
we r nt only problem solvers, we r also entertainers bro
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 14:52

SES4Addict wrote:
Speed on top! Zero freeze...
tell dem o
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 15:24

yea,much very on top
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 15:26

Hmmmmmn!enjoy guys.
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 15:53

too much noise bring ennemies oh.... beware....
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 16:11

spygens wrote:
too much noise bring ennemies oh.... beware....
hmmmmn!I doubt dat with speed.
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 16:32

I can't stop laughing towards some thinking. As if Dst* or canal* wait for people's postings on the net to launch attacks on targeted servers. If you guys are enjoying speed today it's not because people kept quiet, simply because chincos kicked back and tried their best, so stop being selfish by preventing other to know that the toy is on top of its performance. So enjoy it while it is there...because qsat mates are crying right now. Wonder why they laugh at us africans...
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 16:32

well enjoying your self till to ending of this months noni UP GS6HD IPTV RECEIVER!
Back to top Go down
mcbesto
Senior
Senior
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 16:35

Noise or no noise we still leave in dongle world ask canal
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 16:53

mcbesto wrote:
Noise or no noise we still leave in dongle world ask canal
Make them understand that loudly and once for all bro.
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 19:35

Observation: new speed software work with cccam better the the previous software. Also my old software was showing canal but refuses to show the canal. It started working after I downgrade
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 19:36

SES4Addict wrote:
I can't stop laughing towards some thinking. As if Dst* or canal* wait for people's postings on the net to launch attacks on targeted servers. If you guys are enjoying speed today it's not because people kept quiet, simply because chincos kicked back and tried their best, so stop being selfish by preventing other to know that the toy is on top of its performance. So enjoy it while it is there...because qsat mates are crying right now. Wonder why they laugh at us africans...
lyk ciriosly, u r my mouthpiece bro
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 21:35

SES4Addict wrote:
Anyway, canal or dst can't be quiet about speed. Who tell you canal and dst enginers hadn't bought speed too in order to monitor its performance. For me, it is a war between chincos and them so the strategy will be always attack & defense.
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 21:45

Hi,house my speed refused to open channels after new syrup bt after downgrading open channels for a while before not opening. What could be the problem?
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-14, 23:59

excoiyke wrote:
Hi,house my speed refused to open channels after new syrup bt after downgrading open channels for a while before not opening. What could be the problem?
What was the SW version you upgraded to? And which version you downgraded to?
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 00:12

Boss,I upgrade to v6.10.16 and downgraded to both 6.06.83 and v6.7.63
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 00:14

upgraded to v6.10.14
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 00:32

Speedo... You are below par ok
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 00:42

excoiyke wrote:
upgraded to v6.10.14
Where did you get it from? Be careful with files available on the internet with unidentified source bro. I'm also running the latest V6.10.14 and it's working OK.
Once again, why do you think that you need to upgrade?
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 01:26

Got the software from this speed very thread and was thinking it can improve my cccam connection
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 01:45

SES4Addict,i can get a different version? Coz my speed is that type of decoder that did not come with acam account n i added the sw to enable me have Acam. I Think, if i get it original it can connect to the server or?
Back to top Go down
obonogwu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 09:40

pls can speed s1 account work on Qsat decoder
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 09:59

I fink I need 2 start regulating dis thread; cos som pple (who don't hav speed box) hav been comin here just 2 make unnecessary noiz and discourage prospective buyers. Only comments regarding speed performanz, (and not useless ones) will now b welcomed. Pple (esp dose who doesn't hav dis box) shld now b kiaful of dia comments; u r warned! Rememba 2 b fore-warned is 2 b fore-harmed, so dat u won't b saying @Safex is dis n dat l8r
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 10:00

obonogwu wrote:
pls can speed s1 account work on Qsat decoder
it won't work.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 10:37

I note that the new sp witch with 6.09 sw(show a girl on start) version not connect to the server. Few week ago, one friend had bought and its started work only after i downgrade to 6.07.83
This moment i did the same to a new one but its not connect to server(no message about server but jus network connected ok message.)
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 11:00

Its have just started working after i let it for few moment and restart
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 11:08

Same happened with mine! Network success but no server info!! Regretted upgrading to v 6.10.14 before downgrading to the old v 6.07.83. Though v6.07.83 was working perfectly i thought it will help fix my cccam disconnected or connected problems.Now nothing even shows will serveral downgrade different sw versions not even v6.o6
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 11:10

gud for U!!
Back to top Go down
excoiyke
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 11:12

Mine is also back am soooooooooooooooooooo happppppppppppppppppppppoppppopopyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 12:41

excoiyke wrote:
Mine is also back am soooooooooooooooooooo happppppppppppppppppppppoppppopopyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Good to know that you are back on track. Enjoy bro
Anyway, in my humble opinion, the most stable SW versions with the best rate internet connectivity thus connection to the server are: V. 6.07.63, V.6.07.83 and V.6.08.86.
All other ORIGINAL sw versions are also good, depending on how strong AND stable is your own internet connection. But that is a simple observation from me, and not a recommendation.
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 12:50

excoiyke wrote:
Happy for you.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty2014-11-15, 13:31

Enjoi ursef peeps

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20