Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY

Go down 
+22
BOBBY
donfolex
bola_yeni
ancl
tetteh
fc bonsai
doctorgreg2
daddy35d
magichand
osteen
Bayils
malosky07
lawal012000
alummsteves
moschnitnt
Songod
dmote
rafiupicco
Bluka2
dejoe
obakpolor
desty4real
26 posters
AuthorMessage
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty
PostSubject: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-07-09, 19:43

DSTV MOBILE
The DStv Drifta is an adapter that you can connect to your Device to gain Access to watch DSTV Stations on your Device e.g Phone, PC, iPad etc. It receives and decrypts the digital TV signals and then transfers the decoded signals to the compatible wifi device of your choice. It brings DStv Mobile to a much wider variety of mobile devices. The Drifta is a mobile TV decoder that receives DVB-H signal and converts it into Wi-Fi signal for Wi-Fi enabled viewing devices: laptops, PCs, tablets and smartphones. Of course, the Drifta must be within DVB-H coverage area to work.

THE DRIFTA PLAN
You can Subscibe to any of this Package/Bundle to watch DSTV Stations on your Device.

1. Free bouquet (2 channels): Free.
2. Mini bouquet (12 channels – No Sport Stations): N680/month
3. Maxi bouquet (15 channels + Sport Stations): N1600/month
4. Maxi Plus bouquet (Maxi + SuperSport 3 ): FREE to DStv Premium subscribers only[center]D
Back to top Go down
obakpolor
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-07-10, 09:42

guy drop the shit, or pm me pls......
Back to top Go down
dejoe
Novice
Novice
dejoe

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-07-10, 09:48

obakpolor wrote:
guy drop the shit, or pm me pls......
yes oh.we r interested
Back to top Go down
http://Www.jossy4luv.wapka.mobi
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-07-10, 14:10

mak it rain dude
Back to top Go down
rafiupicco
Novice
Novice
rafiupicco

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-14, 19:19

any body need softwarde for avatar2 try to call me -08058255747
Back to top Go down
dmote
Amateur
Amateur
dmote

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-14, 19:46

fuck you asshole why dont you drop the got damn sheet here men.
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-14, 20:01

rafiupicco wrote:
c ur face like say u don die
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-14, 20:02

rafiupicco wrote:

419 shame on you, you me to buy credits for you huh!!!
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
alummsteves
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-14, 20:24

Hi Desty, where can i get this Drifta for symbian phones, i've been searching for it since last April.
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-14, 20:27

he he heh trouble never end
Back to top Go down
malosky07
Professional
Professional
malosky07

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-14, 20:35

rafiupicco wrote:
bros b4 we proceed na how many bags of indo u dey smoke per day?
Back to top Go down
Bayils
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-15, 00:45

Firstly wen i heard this advert on Air it's was just as if it's not real,can't believe MTN is doing this promo, ; double recharging.....until i did it and get double x 2 of my recharge....visit
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
for more information!
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-15, 02:33

This is a spam admin remove dis thread.
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-15, 06:09

malosky07 wrote:
rafiupicco wrote:
bros b4 we proceed na how many bags of indo u dey smoke per day?
pls what of strong 99x dongle you have the software cuz is different with avatar2 software amean this new one
Back to top Go down
daddy35d
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-15, 08:03

Looking for an upgrade for 2011 FTA Receiver
Back to top Go down
daddy35d
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-15, 08:13

Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-15, 08:21

daddy35d wrote:

u r on the wrong threads...
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
doctorgreg2
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-15, 08:45

desty4real wrote:
DSTV MOBILE
The DStv Drifta is an adapter that you can connect to your Device to gain Access to watch DSTV Stations on your Device e.g Phone, PC, iPad etc. It receives and decrypts the digital TV signals and then transfers the decoded signals to the compatible wifi device of your choice. It brings DStv Mobile to a much wider variety of mobile devices. The Drifta is a mobile TV decoder that receives DVB-H signal and converts it into Wi-Fi signal for Wi-Fi enabled viewing devices: laptops, PCs, tablets and smartphones. Of course, the Drifta must be within DVB-H coverage area to work.

THE DRIFTA PLAN
You can Subscibe to any of this Package/Bundle to watch DSTV Stations on your Device.

1. Free bouquet (2 channels): Free.
2. Mini bouquet (12 channels – No Sport Stations): N680/month
3. Maxi bouquet (15 channels + Sport Stations): N1600/month
4. Maxi Plus bouquet (Maxi + SuperSport 3 ): FREE to DStv Premium subscribers only[center]D

please pm me the software, i need it.
Back to top Go down
fc bonsai
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-10-31, 10:39

whr can i get the drifta
Back to top Go down
tetteh
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-11-18, 22:10

rafiupicco wrote:
DON'T BE SELFISH BRO, WE ARE HERE TO EACH OTHER.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-11-19, 06:43

I wondr ooo
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-11-19, 10:48

Why on earth would someone create a thread when he is not ready to shear or will be demading for something in return. Pls admin should take not of this and such person sould be barn for life and the thread deleted.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-11-20, 08:24

why una dey give this guy credit like dis. The software is available for free now. Mind you, you need to have the required device like drifta, or drifta usb or the nokia tv receiver as the case may be to enjoy it. It is subcription based. Visit this link to download for various flatforms-dstvmobile.com/dstvmobile/content/en/nigeria/south-africa-plus-downloads
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-11-20, 08:28

[url=dstvmobile.com/dstvmobile/content/en/nigeria/south-africa-plus-downloads]dstvmobile.com/dstvmobile/content/en/nigeria/south-africa-plus-downloads[/url]
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-11-20, 08:51

for more options visit here- valups.com/eng/tivit/dvbh.htm - who knows you may be able to lay your hand on the device.
Back to top Go down
BOBBY
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2011-11-20, 13:33

Strange world with strange people. lets try not to play GOD.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2013-06-30, 07:44

Am having issues synchronising my. Pc wireless network with my iphone to browse,my iphone detects it but not able to browse,pls smbody help
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2013-06-30, 09:55

donfolex wrote:
[url=dstvmobile.com/dstvmobile/content/en/nigeria/south-africa-plus-downloads]dstvmobile.com/dstvmobile/content/en/nigeria/south-africa-plus-downloads][/url]
NICE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2013-06-30, 10:08

Okoegualek wrote:
Am having issues synchronising my. Pc wireless network with my iphone to browse,my iphone detects it but not able to browse,pls smbody help
iphone mostly work with i-devices my ipad works only with my itune, ur iphone can only work mac laptop or mackintosh computer, they all belongs to apple
Back to top Go down
skillin
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2013-06-30, 15:38

Am having issues synchronising my pc and phone
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2013-06-30, 18:03

kunlegzy wrote:
Okoegualek wrote:
iphone mostly work with i-devices my ipad works only with my itune, ur iphone can only work mac laptop or mackintosh computer, they all belongs to apple

@KUNLEGZY,IT IS POSSIBLE,MY FRIEND HAD DONE IT SEVERALLY B4 NOW,JUST THAT I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO HIM NOW.THE STAGE AM STUCKED IS WHERE IT IS ASKING FOR IP,DHCP,STATIC ETC.WILL GET BACK WHEN DONE.

ALSO YOU CAN EVEN CONFIGURE YOUR IPHONE TO BROWSE WITH THE MTN BB PLAN.THANKS ALL THE SAME.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty2013-06-30, 18:08

skillin wrote:
Am having issues synchronising my pc and phone

JUST DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE CALLED CONNECTIFY,INSTALL ON YOUR PC AND YOU ARE GOOD TO GO,AND BROWSE WITH OTHER PCS AND PHONES,INFACT I USE IT TO SUPPLY INTERNET TO MY NEIGHBOURHOOD, PASSWORDED.ENJOY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY   FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY Empty

Back to top Go down

FOR WIFI PHONE AND LAPTOP USERS ONLY
Page 1 of 1