Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EASY WAY TO VERIFY YOUR WAPBLOG SITE TO GOOGLE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankicent
Novice
Novice

EASY WAY TO VERIFY YOUR WAPBLOG SITE TO GOOGLE Empty
PostSubject: EASY WAY TO VERIFY YOUR WAPBLOG SITE TO GOOGLE   EASY WAY TO VERIFY YOUR WAPBLOG SITE TO GOOGLE Empty2014-09-13, 13:05

Hello,you you really going to enjoy this tutorial. Because, 50% over 100 MYWAPBLOG site owner have not verify their site to Google. Why. because verifying MYWAPBLOG site is very trickiest and different from an ordinary site verification. But today you going to fully understand how I easlier very my own site.

STEP1: Click on this link google.com/webmasters sign in with your gmail account or register a new account. STEP2: Click ADD A SITE.
Then you Enter the url of your site that will be
managed into the fields, then click
Continue.
Next on the verification page, you will see
alternate option Method. Click the alternate method you will see HTML,GOOGLE ANALYSIS ETC...
STEP 3...... pick the HTML then copy the HTML code inside box it. go to your wapblog dashboard, site verify and paste only the alphabets Note: don't paste all the code only the alphabet and save. if done correctly you will see a complement msg above "meta tag save successfully. blog-verification.jpg

Step4: read full story via this link Easy way for verify your wapblog site to google please drop your comment
NairaWapz.heck.in
Back to top Go down

EASY WAY TO VERIFY YOUR WAPBLOG SITE TO GOOGLE
Page 1 of 1