Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.

Go down 
+2
stainlez
Aphis20
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphis20
Amateur
Amateur

A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty
PostSubject: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty2014-09-13, 20:11

I just dey imagine am, nd i know say you will like to read.....When nepa brought light and there was no switch to turn it off, the parents were forced to keep the child in a cupboard thereby jailing her throughout the process of their intercourse, so her eyes no go see bad thing. These are the kind of things that happen in Nigeria, these are the kind of stuff we read every day, so dont condemn this write up because i am trying to adjust to the paradigm.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty2014-09-13, 22:31

Smiles!
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty2014-09-14, 06:38

Aphis20 wrote:
I just dey imagine am, nd i know say you will like to read.....When nepa brought light and there was no switch to turn it off, the parents were forced to keep the child in a cupboard thereby jailing her throughout the process of their intercourse, so her eyes no go see bad thing. These are the kind of things that happen in Nigeria, these are the kind of stuff we read every day, so dont condemn this write up because i am trying to adjust to the paradigm.
You must be partakr of this very Act!
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty2014-09-14, 06:56

Interesting piece.
Back to top Go down
facebook
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty2014-09-14, 08:48

You must be kidding me.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty2014-09-14, 12:21

cableman02 wrote:
Aphis20 wrote:
You must be partakr of this very Act!
HAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty2014-09-14, 15:04

Yes nah Baba!!
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty2014-09-14, 16:53

They had their reasons i gues
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.   A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse. Empty

Back to top Go down

A 4years Old kid Jailed for shouting UP NEPA!!! When Parent are having Intercourse.
Page 1 of 1