Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness Empty
PostSubject: Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness    Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness Empty2014-09-14, 13:15

Genevieve Nnaji, Funke Akindele, Osas Ighodaro, Lynxxx and several other celebs join the Genevieve Pink Ball Foundation breast cancer awareness run holding this morning. The stars will run from Lekki to Ikoyi and back to Lekki for the Run Walk Cycle event. See more photos after the cut...
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness    Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness Empty2014-09-14, 17:18

I saw it yesterday.its a gud development
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness    Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness Empty2014-09-14, 17:21

Yea!
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness    Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness Empty2014-09-14, 17:25

I hope its not just a publicity stunt just to get back in the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness    Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness Empty

Back to top Go down

Genevive Nnaji, Funke Akindele and others run for breast cancer awareness
Page 1 of 1