Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
makindiilete
Novice
Novice

IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER Empty
PostSubject: IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER   IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER Empty2011-07-12, 17:55

Hello my 9ja brother or sister somehow you found yourself reading this page and i consider you the luckiest person in nigeria because you will soon learn about a program that will allow you to earn residual income even after your first week of joining.you might have come across so many internet programs that might sound promising at the begining but will end up not suiting you because they require you to pay a big capital to start or maybe their a payout is too high and takes a long time to reach
but this business am about to introduce to you is different because it has being established in such a way that you can start earning immediately your account is activated it is a win win situation so there is no way you can lose your money because with all the strategies i will give you you will just keep smiling to the bank every week.you dont need any experience to earn just follow my strategies,you dont need to be an advanced computer user or an internet guru all you need you need is just the basic
knowledge of the computer and devote time two to three hours weekly would be enough and you need to invest and affordable amount of money.well are you ready to learn more,very well then lets go because i am fully loaded
ABOUT WEBNETNAIRA
webnetnaira is a platform established for anybody in nigeria to make money.so how can you make money with webnetnaira?there are actually two ways to make money with webnetnaira firstly by promoting the website,in other words by reffering people to the website and 2ndly which is the part i like most if you are conversant with internet you will have heard of what is called 100% affiliate commission that is exactly how the second part works to make money let me not put you in the dark and elaborate further
PROMOTING WEBNETNAIRA
for every person you successfully refer to webnetnaira your account will be credited with #2000 no story simple and straightforward and thats not all for every person your referral successfully refer you get #600 just like that.
Now i make money both from direct refferals and my downlines.
SELLING WEBNETNAIRA PRODUCTS
When you hear of selling some people get discourage but selling i am talking about here is quite different. How is that so? well when you have activated your webnetnaira account,you will be given access to download different ebooks that will provide you with information that will help you earn more money here some of them and they are all available for all registered member for free:-
PRODUCT SAMPLES TO DOWNLOAD FOR FREE WHEN REGISTED

Register and get activated to make downloads in your member area.

DISCOVER 101 SECRETS THAT IS HIDDEN IN YOUR MICROSOFT EXCELL PROGRAMME

This is a very power full e-book the teaches the secrets of power excel. Power excel is a programme that you need to know how to use in your business activties.

WORTH OF EBOOK=$40.73

MAKE $500 MONTHLY WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE AND RECEIVE YOUR CASH IN NIGERIA

This is an e-book that teaches you the in and out of Google adsense. it states the procedures of how to start and also how to recieve your earnings right here in Nigeria.

WORTH OF EBOOK=N4,000

BET ON YOUR FAVOURITE TEAM AND MAKE N40,000 MONTHLY

This is one e-book that talks about watching football and making money with it. it shows more insight on how you can generate wealth while watching your favourite team play.

WORTH OF EBOOK=N5,000

FAST TRACK CASH

This is a product developed by one of the most popular world class internet marketer "Ewen Chia". This product reaveals some ways on how you can get money on a demand.

WORTH OF EBOOK=$197.00

META TRADER

This is a FOREX trading software that enables you to make your trades offline. It dictates when the market is good to trade and it does that for you. With it, there's never a lost in the FOREX market. This is a secret of how most successfull FOREX traders come to be.
Pix not Available
WORTH OF EBOOK=$205.70

MAKE MONEY WITH FACEBOOK IN NIGERIA

This is a product that teaches you how to make money even while chatting and catching fun on facebook. Facebook has over 70 million users. You can use this product to learn how you can market your products to this peole for free.

WORTH OF EBOOK=N6,500

WEB DESIGN MADE EASY WITH MICROSOFT FRONT PAGE

This software teaches you how to design a website using the microsoft front page.

Pix not Available
WORTH OF EBOOK=N5,000

FREE 100 WEB TEMPLATES

This is a product that enables you to design any kind of website. All classes of web templates are provides and easy to use.
Pix not Available
WORTH OF EBOOK=$100.00
AFFLIATE MARKETING MADE EASY WORTH OF EBOOK=N7,000
LIBERTY RESERVE SHOPS ONLINE WORTH OF EBOOK=N2,500
BULK SMS BUSINESS IN NIGERIA WORTH OF EBOOK=N5,000
ARTICLE WRITING SECRETS WORTH OF EBOOK=$28.77
GET A PAYPAL ACCT. USING LIBERTY RESERVE ACCT. WORTH OF EBOOK=N8,300
MAKE $500 MONTHLY READING EMAILS WORTH OF EBOOK=N4,000
THE BASICS OF INFROMATION PRODUCT MARKETING WORTH OF EBOOK=N7,000
BUSINESSES OF A WEBMASTER WORTH OF EBOOK=$77.52
FOREX TRADE FOR BEGINNERS WORTH OF EBOOK=$41.38
SECRET FOOT BALL SYSTEM WORTH OF EBOOK=N7,500
REGISTER AND GET ACTIVATED TO START YOUR DOWNLOADS NOW !

catalogue of all the vast amount of information you will have access to.now as i was saying,this information can be sold to get extra income because the ebooks comes with resale right.ho ho so you sell the ebooks and software as if you are the owner dont dull oh because you determine the price and you get all the money. i also have a free report for my direct referrals on how to make a lot of sale you can keep pocketing money till your pocket tear up.so how do you register for webnetnaira?
Now while filling the form you would be asked for your referrals name you would type 'makindiilete' in this column this means i am the one that referred you. After you complete your registration,you can login to your account now you are a member of webnetnaira but to gain access to all the benefit and start earning unending #2000
you need to activate your account by paying #3000 to the bank account specified at the website this is where some people will turn back and make a mistake because they think they are being duped but i dont blame them i too behaved the same way the first time but i summoned courage and paid the money and today i am happy i did so. you too can learn from me.after you pay the money you login to your account,click on activate account link fill in the teller number and other information make sure everything is
is correct.within the next 24 hours,your account will be activated and you will start earning #2000 for every referral you will also have access to different ebooks that you can sell to make extra money.thats just how simple it is .remember the referer's name is makindiilete.let me just give you all the benefit that you will get when you activate your account with webnetnaira 1 #2000 for every referral 2 #600 for every person your referral refer 3 access to ebooks and software worth over $500
the benefit of using makindiilete as ur referer's name are free tips on how to get referrals,tips on how you can make a lot of sales,and also 5 websites that can earn you at least $100 monthly without investment and how you can get any electronic free of charge it will be sent to your address so the ball is in your court.

HERE ARE WORD TO WORD OF EVERYTHING ON THEIR WEBSITE

"Earn Over N8,000 Within 1 Week Of Your Registration"

Please answer the sincere following questions of life ;

* Are you tired of poverty and lack of adequate resource to solve some common problems of life?
* Are you tired of searching for online programmes that claims to pay you and they don't ?
* Would you like to start earning N8,000 weekly without so much stress ?
* Has lack of money made you to look down on yourself and not been able to compete with your mates ?
* Are you tired of owing debts ?

If your answers are YES ! Then certainly this programme is for you ... With this programme you can generate loads of Naira into your bank account because you will receive N2,000 again and again and again even while you are sleeping or doing other things because WebnetNaira is the leading paying out online industry in Nigeria.

What is WebNetNaira ?

WebNetNaira is a financial empowerment scheme programme designed since 2006 but fully functional in 2009 to help Nigerians eliminate poverty and to create funds to help you carry out some financial projects. WebnetNaira has come in a new dymension, to see every Nigerian leverage the internet. That is, to use the internet as an easy tool of making money. It is researched that only 10% of Nigerians make money onine. That is why WebNetNaira has put in place this system to give Nigerians an opportunity to leverage the internet and to create automated wealth. WebNetNaira is a social networking membership website that gives her members an opportunity to make wealth from the internet. It will give you enough money to run through your financial hazzles.

What do i stand to gain if i become a member ?

WebNetNaira operates through a refferal system which enables you to earn constant N2,000 for every new member that joins the programme through your link or username. If you become a member you will make money in two ways :

* Through our referral programme which pays you an instant N2,000 into your choosen bank acount in Nigeria. That is, you get paid for every member that joins the programme through your username or link and you are also paid N3,000 for having a downline.

* You get an instant access to download our free marketing resourse e-books, video lessons and softwares worth over $10,000(N1.5million). This sets you to become conversant with all other internet businesses, making you to become totally financial independent, gain personal freedom, total health and absolute happiness.

* All our downloadable market resource are attached with a Resell Rights. That is you can download them, re-edit them, re-sell them and the keep the money for yourself.

* Some of our resource materials are being expensively bought from the world richest internet gurus in the world, they are all free for our members to download. Click to visit our resorce warehouse !

Take Note !

We are different from other internet marketers in Nigeria. We don't ask you to buy anything from us before you start making money, We don't compel you to sell anything online before you can start making money. With us, all you need to start making money online is just for you to bring in people to join the website, just tell them about how important this programme is to them, how they can free themselves from financial breakdown and to you, your money keeps rolling into your bank account.

The greatest reason why we continue to grow BIG is that the company is made up of young and researchable proffessional internet gurus. We constantly add new innovations, e-books, marketing software daily at our download section of the website at no cost, which futher makes our members updated about the newest internet products and information. We buy this expensive marketing softwares tools and put them at our download section for just our members to downlaod free and to make sure they make money online at no cost, but just to become a member of WebnetNaira.

They say good thing and opportunity comes once in alife time and if you are the wise type, you'll grap it. We don't work for ourselves, we work to see our members succeed. Your success is our success. No programme you have ever seen that works as we do, No programme can pay you as we do. No programme can sacrifice for it's members as we do.

Here are other exclusive offers you will get from us.

* All our e-books and softwares comes with a resell rights, meaning you can edit them and sell them at your own desired amount and keep the sales for yourself. We don't require any commission from you.

* You get paid (N2,000) for every member you introduce or joins the website through your link or usename. Imagine you bring in 4 persons a week, that is N8,000 that will be paid to you. You are also paid N3,000 for having a downline.

* With our system, you own a chance to get a promotional website to help promote you link or products.

* You will have an access to download current and updated market resource materials worth over N1.5million for FREE.

* All the required tools needed to help you sell your resell right products and to also help you promote your link is in the member area when logged in.

* You have access to our 24hours assistance service providers.

How do i become a member to this wonderful Program?

To become a member of this amazing Naira rain splash programme, you need ........

A valid referer's username. As without this, you cannot complete your registration.

* To pay a membership fee of N3,000. We have made this programme in a way that you must get back your membership fee in less than 1 week of joining the programme, either by selling our resell right products or by referring just 2 persons. You see ! there is never a loss with WebNetNaira

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

(Click to view any answer)

* What is WebNetNaira ?
* How do i get started ?
* How do i activate my account ?
* What do you mean by a sponsor ?
* What do i stand to gain if i become a member ?
* How do i get paid ?
* When do i get paid ?
* Can i register more than one account with Webnetnaira ?
* I don't know a referals ?
* How do i get referals ?
* Will i be able to see my referals ?
* Do you provide support ?
* Can i get refund ?

What is WebNetNaira ?
WebNetNaira in a financial empowerment program designed to help individuals, groups and others to create funds to enable them being able to carry out some financial projects. It is a special way that helps people generate funds for there projects.

How do i get started ?
For you to enjoy the benefits of this program, you must register with us to create a Webnetnaira account, so we could have your datas. Registration is FREE. Then after making your registration, you must get your WebNetNaira account activated before you can start enjoying all the benefits of the program.

How do i activate my WebNetNaira account ?
For you to get your account activated. Please click here

What do you mean by a sponsor ?
A sponsor is a user who has gotten his WebNetNaira Account activated. Any of your first referers to activate his/her account makes you a sponsor. Please check "How how our system works" for more details.

What do i stand to gain if i become a member ?
If you become a member of WebNetNaira, you stand a chance to be paid N2,000 for every direct member (powerline) that joins through your link or username. You get paid N3000 for every 5 indirect referer (downlines)and you also stand a chance to download our market resource products for free.You also stand a chance to sell the products and keep the commission for yourself.

How do i get paid ?
You get paid directly into your registered bank account giving to us by you.

When do i get paid ?
Our payments are every Tuesdays and Wednesdays of week. This are the days we pay our members.

Can i register more than one account with Webnetnaira ?
Yes, you can choose to make as many WebnetNaira accounts.

How do i get referals ?
In the member area of WebNetNaira, there are tools made available to help you make as many referers with just a click.

Will i be able to see my referals ?
Yes, you will be able to see and and track your referers in your personal account when logged in to your member area.

Do you provide support ?
Yes, WebNetNaira has a 100% support for its members. WebNetNaira has a 24 hour call center provided for you to reach at any time of the day.

Can i get refund ?
No, you don't get refund because as soon as you register and get your account activated, your sponsor gets paid.

Customer Care Service : 08063984396

How our system works

DOWN LINES

As an activated member and a sponsor of WebNetNaira, you own a downline. All you need to have a downline is to reffer just one person, and then it goes on until you have 5 activated downline members, then you are paid N3000. You are paid for people you don't know. Each time your referals refers another, you are paid N600. Immediately your downline complets 5, your payment of N3,000 is made to you, the first person you referer start your downline again. You keep earning even while you sleep. Note: Your downline payments are only paid to you when your 5 activated downline members are complete.

POWER LINE

Your power line is the number of direct refferals you make into WebNetNaira. When your first referal activates his WNN account, you automatically become a sponsor, while the other refferals you make, earns you an instant N2,000. Note: Your power line payments are paid on every Tuesdays and Wednesdays of every week.

___________________ LETS MAKE A LITTLE MATHEMATICS___________________
DAYS

WEEK

MONTH

2 Persons (1) day = N4,000

4 Persons (1) day = N8,000

5 Persons (1) week =N10,000

10 Persons (1) week =N20,000

10 Persons (1) month =N20,000

20 Persons (1) month =N40,000

_______________________SAY GOOD BYE TO POVERTY _______________________

With our cash pumping system, you can make loads of CASH for yourself. Once you are qualified as a sponsor, you get 100% of your earnings back to you.

CONCLUSION
TO CROWN EVERYTHING UP, I WONT SAY YOU WONT HAVE A PROBLEM BCOS IM NOT LIKE OTHER PEOPLE THAT WILL LIE TO YOU THAT YOU WILL MAKE 100,000NAIRA JUST FOR SIGNING UP AND COMPOSE A LOT OF LIES JUST FOR YOU TO SIGNUP. WHY IM DIFFERENT IS THAT I WILL TELL YOU THE PROBLEM YOU WILL BE FACE WITH AND HOW YOU WILL OVERCOME THEM.
PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS:
1) HOW DO I GET REFFERALS: I HAVE BEING IN THIS BUSSINESS FOR ABOUT 6MONTHS NOW SO I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE BUSSINESS. FOR LIKE 2MONTHS OF MY SIGNING UP I WAS DISSAPOINTED BCOS ALL I MADE WAS JUST #6000 UNTIL I GET THE LOGIC ON HOW TO GET REFFERALS. NOW THE LIST I MAKE EVERYMONTH IS 50REFFERALS THAT IS 50*2000=100,000.
THIS IS ALL I WILL BE REVEALING TO YOU AFTER SIGNING UP JUST USING THE USERNAME I GAVE TO YOU.
SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY BECAUSE YOU WILL GET UNLIMITED PEOPLE.
2) MY MONEY IS TOO MUCH AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SPEND IT: I KNOW BEING IN THIS PROGRAMME FOR JUST 2WEEKS YOU WILL BE TIRED OF MONEY AND YOU MIGHT FIND IT DIFFICULT TO SPEND IT. JUST CALL ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY ACCOUNT SO DAT I CAN HELP YOU SPEND IT.

THERE IS NOTHING HIDDEN UNDER THE SUN SO THIS MIGHT SOUND TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE SO HERE IS HOW I MAKE UP TO 100,000 NAIRA MONTHLY ON THIS SITE: ANY PERSON I REFER WILL PAY 3000NAIRA TO ACTIVATE HIS/HER ACCOUNT. FROM THIS MONEY, 2000NAIRA GOES TO ME AND 1000NAIRA TO THE MANAGEMENT. THAT MEANS IF U REFER 10PEOPLE IN A WEEK THAT IS 2000*10=20,000NAIRA
HOW I MAKE MY 100,000 MONTHLY:
1) TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, THE 100,000NAIRA I MAKE EVERY MONTH IS NOT JUST THROUGH REFERING PEOPLE ALONE BUT I DOWNLOADED ALL THIS EBOOK THEY OFFERED ME AFTER ACTIVATING MY ACCOUNT AND I PUT EVERYTHING INTO PRACTICE AND EACH OF THE EBOOK IS MAKING NOTHING LESS THAN 10,000NAIRA PER WEEK.
2) I RESOLD ALL THIS EBOOK USING ANOTHER GREAT TECHNIQUES AND I ALSO EARN MY MONEY BECAUSE I SAW A LOT OF BUYERS EVEN MORE THAN ENOUGH
3) I REFER UP TO 50PEOPLE PER MONTH USING ANOTHER TECHNIQUES ALSO
HOW AND WHEN WILL I GET PAID: THIS IS NOT LIKE ALL OTHER USELESS OUT THERE THAT YOU WILL NEED TO EARN UP TO LIKE $1000 BEFORE THEY PAY YOU AND AT THEY END OF THE DAY YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR MONEY. ON THE REGISTRATIONS FORM YOU WILL BE ASK TO FILL YOU BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS. THIS IS HOW THEY SEND YOUR MONEY TO YOU EVERY TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY OF THE WEEK.
THEY WILL SEND YOU YOUR MONEY AS SOON AS YOU START EARNING THERE IS MINIMUM AMOUNT TO WITHDRAW
YOU CAN ALSO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY THROUGH CHECK.
NOTE: YOU CANNOT REGISTER WITHOUT A SPONSOR THAT IS WHY THE PROGRAM IS LIKE NETWORKING BECAUSE SOMEBODY MUST REFER YOU
REMEMBER JUST USE THE USERNAME I GAVE TO YOU : makindiilete
IM GIVING YOU THIS NOT BECAUSE I CAN'T MAKE MONEY WITHOUT YOU REGISTERING BUT I JUST WANT ALL OF US TO BENEFIT BECAUSE IF YOU EAT ALONE,YOU DIE ALONE.

FOR FUTHER ENQUIRES JUST CALL ME ON:07031999323 OR ADD ME ON FACEBOOK:AKINDIILETE MAYOWA MICHAEL OR ON 2GO:makindiilete

Back to top Go down
http://post80lvl.blogspot.com/
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER   IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER Empty2011-07-12, 18:56

why litter the site with this japa jantis?
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER   IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER Empty2011-07-12, 20:29

Hahaha see text book lmao
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER   IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER Empty2011-07-12, 22:04

Oboy u no get work?.
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER   IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER Empty2011-07-12, 22:08

U ur self u need a pastor 4 trying 2 deceive ur self. u knw iz the worse tin a man kan do to him self. so....................guy go see ur pastor pls.................
Back to top Go down
desty4real
Senior
Senior
desty4real

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER   IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER Empty2011-07-12, 22:34

every time this guy post eh, na nonsense he dey alway dey post, who him think say go get time take read all this things
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER   IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER Empty

Back to top Go down

IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY WITH THIS PLZ SEE YOUR PASTOR FOR PRAYER
Page 1 of 1