Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]

Go down 
+3
arsenaaaaaal
faithchild
Safex
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty2014-09-22, 21:47

OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] B00bs_NL.

21 year old American Jasmine Tridevil, claimed she had plastic surgery to create a third b****t to scare men away. And now she wants her own MTV reality show.
The woman who is based in Tampa Florida, shares pictures on her Facebook page to ‘show the struggles she faces because of her surgery.’ She said her main reason for getting a third b****t was because she didn’t want to appear attractive to men.
“I got the surgery because I wanted to turn off guys. I know it sounds crazy but I don’t want to date again ever. I still like to feel pretty.If I got a third b****t implant most guys would think that’s weird and gross.
But I can still feel pretty. I’m starting a reality show called Jasmine’s Jugs and my ultimate goal is to get it onto MTV. That’s my dream.” she wrote on FB

OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] B00bs_NL1

Jasmine claims she’s spent $20,000 on the procedure a few months ago, after struggling to find a doctor who would perform the operation.
“I called 50 doctors. It was really hard finding someone that would do it too because they’re breaking the code of ethics.” she said

OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] B00bs_NL2

She claims her third b****t was made using an implant and skin tissue cut from her abdomen. She said her parents didn’t react well when they found out “My mum ran out the door. She won’t talk to me. She won’t let my sister talk to me. My
dad, he really isn’t happy. He is kind of ashamed of me but he accepted it.”
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty2014-09-22, 23:17

This is d highest form or display of stupidity.if she want to scare men away she should have pour acid or hot water on her face dat will first class urgly.wat a waste of money
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty2014-09-22, 23:20

Madness!
Back to top Go down
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty2014-09-22, 23:23

she get enough money nani#3000000
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty2014-09-26, 06:26

cableman02 wrote:
she get enough money nani#3000000
she 4 gimme dat money make I giv her anoda alternative
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty2014-09-26, 06:43

A big fool
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty2014-09-26, 08:50

Irritating............... pig
Back to top Go down
emilolo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty2014-09-26, 13:50

hummmmmm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]   OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo] Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG!!! Woman Gets Third B00bs Via Implant To Scare Men Away [See Photo]
Page 1 of 1