Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oshiomhole commissions 1000-capacity lecture theatres at AAU

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

1000 - Oshiomhole commissions 1000-capacity lecture theatres at AAU Empty
PostSubject: Oshiomhole commissions 1000-capacity lecture theatres at AAU   1000 - Oshiomhole commissions 1000-capacity lecture theatres at AAU Empty2014-10-01, 22:37

BENIN—GOVERNOR Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State has commissioned two 500-seating capacity lecture theatres and a block of lecturers’ offices at the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma.
The governor, meanwhile, threatened to revoke the contract for the completion of the Administratiion block of the university if the contractor fails to complete the project on schedule.
Speaking while commissioning the projects, Oshiomhole said that the management of the university justified the initial N250 million provided by the government to develop infrastructure in the university, which, he said made the government to review it upwards by 100 percent to N500 million, promising to further review the fund by another 100 per cent if the N500m was judiciously expended.
He said: “The management of the University under Professor Agbebaku is the best of all time. When I told the Commissioner for Works how much this project cost, I am not sure he believed me until he heard from the VC herself.”
“Let me say that listening to you and having inspected the three facilities you spent the money on, Prof, I can say you have done extremely well.”
Oshiomhole added: “Let me also share with you my frustration at the pace of work on the administration block. I thought by now, that the project would have been completed and commissioned so that senior management and other academic and non-academic staff can have a very conducive environment to work. The time allowed for the contract has lapsed and the contractor is competing with snail in terms of speed.”
Back to top Go down

Oshiomhole commissions 1000-capacity lecture theatres at AAU
Page 1 of 1