Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bayelsa State New Governor’s Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Bayelsa State New Governor’s Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira Empty
PostSubject: Bayelsa State New Governor’s Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira   Bayelsa State New Governor’s Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira Empty2014-10-12, 13:43

Following the collapsed and the subsequent demolition of the Bayelsa State Governor’s Office, the state government has decided that the new office project under construction would gulp about N33.8 billion

The Commissioner for Works and Infrastructure, Mr. Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo, disclosed this to newsmen during his inspection of the ongoing projects executed by the Governor Seriake Dickson Administration

Mr. Lawrence Ewhrudjakpo said the office complex, when completed, was expected to be the best not only in the country but in the West African Sub-region.

He also said that the project would be equipped with the latest state-of-the-art facility.

“The contract sum for the new governor’s office is N33.8 billion As you saw the work done at the site, so far, you will know that the sum is worth the while,” he said.

Ewhrudjakpo expressed optimism that the governor would celebrate this year’s Christmas in the new office.

He said about 50-60 per cent of the contract sum had been sunk into the project so far and that had brought it to near completion.

The commissioner enumerated some of the challenges in erecting the building to include sand-filling of the site to two feet above the ground before the commencement of construction work.

“If you ask me how much we have sunk into it, I won’t be able to tell you. But I can say that about 50-60 per cent of the contract sum has so far gone into it and that’s why the work is at the stage it is.

“When we got there, you saw that they were doing the finishings, fixing electrical and plumbing fittings. Inside the executive chambers, you saw that the air conditioners are already there.

“I can tell you that as soon as we give them (A and K Construction Limited) some additional money, which we have promised to do in the next one or two weeks, the job would have gone very far.

“We are targeting December. We are thinking that his excellency will celebrate the Christmas in his new office all things being equal,” the commissioner said.
Back to top Go down
princeamabebe
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

Bayelsa State New Governor’s Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bayelsa State New Governor’s Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira   Bayelsa State New Governor’s Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira Empty2014-10-12, 17:56

Thieves!!!!
Back to top Go down

Bayelsa State New Governor’s Office To Cost 33.8 Billion Naira
Page 1 of 1