Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LEARN HOW I MAKE MONEY WITH MOBOFREE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frankicent
Novice
Novice

LEARN HOW I MAKE MONEY WITH MOBOFREE Empty
PostSubject: LEARN HOW I MAKE MONEY WITH MOBOFREE   LEARN HOW I MAKE MONEY WITH MOBOFREE Empty2014-10-13, 00:41

images-9.jpeg If you follow this easy task I bet you. you should be making up to a 100dollars or more. Firstly what is MOBOFREE ?? it's a social marketplace where classified ads meet social networking. if you don't understand let me brief you. it's a social networking platform were you can interact with different people. and it's also a place were you can buy and sell anything online. Recently MoboFree lunched its affiliate program and it looks very interesting....few days from now I will be expecting my 100$ transferred to my bank account..hmm I make my money with mobofree in just two easy way. 1....I sell my used stuff such as my phone,shoe,clothes...etc I make a free advert via the site place my details and price if anyone is interested he/she call me we nogoitate and I get paid. Just like OLX but must more fun that OLX. 2...You register as an affliate: Mobofree pays N50 for each new user you refer to them let's make a quick calculation you refer 10 people each person is 50 I.e 50×10= 500Naira you refer 20 people you get 1000Naira with fews mintues or hours. In addition, the top affiliate each month will receive free advertising credit by MoboFreeworth over N150,000 Nigerian Naira.. There affiliate program is totally free to join, it’s easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. When you join there affiliate program,you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links. so it is good for bloggers and none bloggers. an it’s easy way to generate revenue with minimum effort from your side are paid on 15th day of the month, when you reach over100USD. you will be contacting trought the manager to arrange payment, they will request necessary information to make the payment (such as bank details and account number) So what are you waiting for? Click Here To Join MoboFree Affiliate Program BONUS.......HOW TO PROMOTE YOUR REFERRALS LINK. 1....SHARE THEM TO ON FACEBOOK/TWITTER. 2...SEND YOUR LINKS VIA EMAIL TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. 3...POST YOUR LINK TO ANY LEGITIMATE CLASSIFIED ADS WEBSITE[ GOOGLE THAT TO SEE RESULT] THAT ALL...SHARE THIS POST AND DROP YOUR COMMENTS....GOODLUCK..VIST http://Nairawapz.heck.in for more tips
Back to top Go down

LEARN HOW I MAKE MONEY WITH MOBOFREE
Page 1 of 1