Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2015: The problem with do-or-die politics — Pastor Aina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

2015: The problem with do-or-die politics — Pastor Aina  Empty
PostSubject: 2015: The problem with do-or-die politics — Pastor Aina    2015: The problem with do-or-die politics — Pastor Aina  Empty2014-11-02, 19:15

Dr. Gabriel Ajibola Aina is a preacher, a teacher and ordained minister with the Gospel Faith Mission International (GOFAMINT), where he has served in various capacities. In this interview with Abiodun Alade, the former District Pastor of Akowonjo who was last week installed as the new District Pastor of Amuwo, speaks on his journey, the Christian faith, President Jonathan’s re-election bid and insurgency in the country among others.
Excerpts:
Journey
The summary of the journey is that God has been faithful. When God calls a man, there are promises and expectations. There are also challenges that will make it seem that the promises and expectations will not come to pass, but in the end, there are always reasons to say God you are faithful.
There were mixed feelings from my family about my intention to be a gospel minister. It was a welcome idea by my mother who said God had told her earlier that I will be His prophet but some other members were not comfortable, especially my siblings, there was one of them who said I should not allow the devil to deceive me; to him, the call to the ministry was a deception.
Back to top Go down

2015: The problem with do-or-die politics — Pastor Aina
Page 1 of 1