Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actress Eniola Badmus Says My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than A Curse

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

Actress Eniola Badmus Says My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than A Curse Empty
PostSubject: Actress Eniola Badmus Says My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than A Curse   Actress Eniola Badmus Says My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than A Curse Empty2014-11-10, 07:36

Actress Eniola Badmus Says My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than A Curse Eniola-Badmus-NL

Finally Eniola Badmus has gotten over the hate of being big and says her weight has become more of a blessing to her then a curse.
Eniola who doesn’t really care about the discrimination anymore obviously sounds happy while answering a Vanguard reporter about how her weight has affected her career. She also mentioned the kind of man she can’t stand.

Have you ever thought of losing weight?

Why is this my being big an issue to people? Okay, everybody has to be very very slim, right? In the US they don’t discriminate like this o, it’s only in Nigeria people get worked up about being overweight. I understand it is not healthy to be overweight at all, but should it be an issue as a lifestyle? Continue…

Has your weight affected your career in any way?

How now? That is what has been working for me. It is not easy to be big and famous. Instead of my weight being a drawback, it has actually been a blessing.

On her kind of man
I just like a regular guy that has talent, even if he does not have talent, he has to be intelligent. A regular man, an average man; but please no body odour and no mouth odour, such are very important to me.
Back to top Go down

Actress Eniola Badmus Says My Weight Has Been A Blessing To Me Than A Curse
Page 1 of 1