Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique

Go down 
+55
sunnyga
Kuforiji
FREDRICKEBUN
asensoelect
zico4real
fijabi
eddyvic
ataboka
MIM'S
Twogoods
delafirst
irondehero42
isaac311
itex
samboha
williams1!
Oliver Obekpa
Arbourboateng
harper2k3
magichand
Follymike
Excoike
HORIZONTAL
Ultimate Cheetah
bonchi
59pm
ktk
microsat
Sankara
faithchild
track122
Fewmal
Fishegg45
egbo
abou1
dan0007
smile2012
nick1981
chejuli
obodo
arsenaaaaaal
ancl
deofirst1
SES4Addict
myforeigneronline
excoiyke
akpatagoddy
drbayo
Olukay
Safex
mcbesto
Kayodema
stainlez
geenak2011
spygens
59 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
spygens
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2014-11-15, 15:29

First topic message reminder :

off here oh
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-02, 21:37

Hmmmm! Is it mean this one had another different server? I really doubt one speed work properly these 3 last days.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-02, 21:42

geenak2011 wrote:
Hmmmm! Is it mean this one had another different server? I really doubt one speed work properly these 3 last days.
mayb I'm telling lies
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-02, 22:43

Safex wrote:
geenak2011 wrote:
mayb I'm telling lies
Lol! Itsn't my mind.
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-03, 00:06

Then we don't have the same quality level request. Because even themselves chincos, they are aware that s1 is not at its best performance, unless you have a special server for yourself...
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-03, 02:33

SES4Addict wrote:
Then we don't have the same quality level request. Because even themselves chincos, they are aware that s1 is not at its best performance, unless you have a special server for yourself...
u r ryt buh I just diskofa dat weneva I put it on (4 live match) it performs fairly
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-03, 10:12

That's a good indicator, may be it is doing well on SS3. If someone can check. I'm not using it currently. Happy new year to all active members of this frenchie thread, including safex Smile
Back to top Go down
dan0007
Novice
Novice

Sex : Masculin

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-05, 22:10

Hi!
juste can back to work ;the dog is working very well ,very very very stable.Happy new year to all members
Back to top Go down
Excoike
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-06, 08:20

Na one day wonders bi that bros!
Back to top Go down
Follymike
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-06, 09:56

Anybody wt S5 software
I was told dt S5 is d remold of S1 but was unscramble d**t b4
Pls anybody wt nice info should pls assist
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-06, 22:03

SES4Addict wrote:
That's a good indicator, may be it is doing well on SS3. If someone can check. I'm not using it currently. Happy new year to all active members of this frenchie thread, including safex Smile
if I hammer ya head ehn. Lolz
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-06, 22:06

Follymike wrote:
Anybody wt S5 software
I was told dt S5 is d remold of S1 but was unscramble d**t b4
Pls anybody wt nice info should pls assist
wia did u hear dat info?
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-09, 11:50

Quiet thread. All is well i presume then
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-09, 20:32

SES4Addict wrote:
Quiet thread. All is well i presume then
r u nt @ home 2 check urs?
Back to top Go down
Kayodema
Senior
Senior
Kayodema

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-09, 21:25

the boy dey try sha
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-11, 11:50

Kayodema wrote:
the boy dey try sha
What do you mean please?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-11, 20:29

SES4Addict wrote:
Kayodema wrote:
the boy dey try sha
What do you mean please?
he meant speed is doing fairly well
Back to top Go down
chejuli
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-11, 21:19

Very well so far
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-11, 21:21

chejuli wrote:
Very well so far
enjoi while it lasts bro
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-11, 22:42

Enjoy, if your speed is in the batch of those connected to the same server with new Q26G, then you are lucky. Speed is doing very well indeed because of the new q26g.
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-13, 00:24

SES4Addict wrote:
Enjoy, if your speed is in the batch of those connected to the same server with new Q26G, then you are lucky. Speed is doing very well indeed because of the new q26g.

from my own search the pbs is caused when people use acam and speedcam simultaneous...
cause i have acam when i put the software 6.07.63 or 6.07.83 or any software higher than that i feel too much freez...
so i've downgrade to the initial version 6.07.36 that came with the box when i've put it back acam menu have disapear in xcam menu and since then no more freez on c+... now when i want to go for d*tv content i'm obly to upgrade and activate. people that dont have acam in their speed box could confirm what am sayin
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-13, 00:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-13, 03:53

[quote="magichand"][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/quote last warning
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-13, 13:02

I've 2 s1, with sw above 6.10 on both, meaning that i have the xcam set up available. But one is stable like i've never seen on s1 before, but the other one freezes every 5 or 6 min...that makes me believe that during the first activation, some speed have been assigned a specific server, other another server. The one on the same server with the new q26g are doing well
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-13, 15:41

SES4Addict wrote:
I've 2 s1, with sw above 6.10 on both, meaning that i have the xcam set up available. But one is stable like i've never seen on s1 before, but the other one freezes every 5 or 6 min...that makes me believe that during the first activation, some speed have been assigned a specific server, other another server. The one on the same server with the new q26g are doing well

ask those person if they have acam code also or not... cause i know what i'm talking about
Back to top Go down
harper2k3
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-13, 21:38

So wats the solution to da freezing of s1 on c+ channels
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-13, 21:45

saved answer
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 10:11

The honeymoon was of a very short time. Speed misbehaving again Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 10:52

sorry about that bro
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 13:00

ancl wrote:
sorry about that bro
I know you are the king of alternatives accounts Very Happy don't you have one for 22.0 W? Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 15:39

SES4Addict wrote:
ancl wrote:
sorry about that bro
I know you are the king of alternatives accounts Very Happy  don't you have one for 22.0 W? Sad

Mini x4 decoder is stable on 22 west
Back to top Go down
Arbourboateng
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 17:15

emmaidoko wrote:
SES4Addict wrote:
ancl wrote:
sorry about that bro
I know you are the king of alternatives accounts Very Happy  don't you have one for 22.0 W? Sad

Mini x4 decoder is stable on 22 west
elaborate it well that mini4x decorder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 17:30

Mini x4 is a decoder like Qsat15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 17:44

Mini x4 has protocol for
appcam for 22w,
soso server for nilesat 7,hotbird 13, sky italia

The appcam is stable unlike q26g or speed hd
Back to top Go down
Arbourboateng
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 19:14

emmaidoko wrote:
Mini x4 has protocol for
appcam for 22w,
soso server for nilesat 7,hotbird 13, sky italia

The appcam is stable unlike q26g or speed hd
ok bro tanks
Back to top Go down
SES4Addict
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 22:06

Up to now i thought that speedcam was the only thing available to unscramble canalsat on 22W. The so called appcam account is valid for one year? Has to be added in the decoder or comes preloaded in the decoder? Is the HD channel available?
From which reliable reseller to get one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-15, 22:54

Mini x4 comes with avatarcamhd and soso server preloaded.
Appcam have to be bought to add to server. Cost me about 7000
All accounts are 1 year validity
All Canalsat including HD are working well on 22 west.
I got mine from a guy in the Middle belt.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-16, 01:35

Good one bro.... I need appcam account too.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-16, 07:14

The decoder is in Nigeria...I saw one last week in ib city.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-16, 10:27

It's available in Lagos but got mine from Kwara
Back to top Go down
spygens
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 10:48

why when avatarcam is ok speedcam is bad and vice versa can't chincos fix that issues?
Back to top Go down
geenak2011
Professional
Professional
geenak2011

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 11:39

P'ease house, is this Q26 from same daqitech product ?
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 12:32

smile2012 wrote:
pls any1 who know dealers show help us.iam interested.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Obekpa
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 12:34

smile2012 wrote:
pls any1 who know dealers show help us.iam interested.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 12:42

We will look into it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 14:29

Oliver Obekpa wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
pls  any1 who know dealers show help us.iam interested.

He deals on Mini x4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Olukay
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 15:48

Mini x4 again?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 23:40

smile2012 wrote:
We will look into it
u and who?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 23:42

My fellow speed users I greet una o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-17, 23:48

Olukay wrote:
Mini x4 again?
Wetin do am?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty2015-01-19, 11:15

i guess speed users r ciriosly enjoyin dia money @ d moment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique   canalsat - The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The new SPEED S1 HD Decoder for Canalsat Afrique
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next