Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It

Go down 
+2
oscar4free2air
odukoko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
odukoko
Novice
Novice

Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty
PostSubject: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty2014-11-22, 16:36

I was browsing through facebook just now and saw a post on my timeline by vanguard. Curiousity made me clicked on it and I was shocked with what I saw on the comments. A guy commented a link asking us to vote for Vincent Enyeama for BBC African Best with just two clicks. I reasoned the normal naija reason that see what this guy is doing, Enyeama doesn't even know him. If he wins, nothing will be given to him, but my mind then ministered to me that something will be given to him, which is, the joy of having a Nigerian once more being the BBC African Footballer of the year 2014, how would it feel? The normal feeling you get when super eagles wins a match. That's what we all earn from this. So I voted. After voting, I thought to myself, has this started on Nairaland. I came with the mindset to check Nairaland sport section that maybe it has started. I had it in mind that someone has started a thread here concerning this but to my greatest surprise, nothing about it was here. And I decided to create this. Even if Enyeama doesn't win the Glo Caf African best, let's hand this BBC to him for the now. We are eligible to vote on this, the glo caf african best is for only team coaches to vote. We can do this, Please Vote Vincent Enyeama for BBC African Footballer of the year. With just 3 clicks. He deserve it. Click here to vote, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojsMods frontpage please, this man has really tried for us, let's honour him with this for the now, I wish I could vote a million times, but with this on the frontpage, a million votes will count for Enyeama. Let's start voting now! Forget sentiments that will I follow him to chop the money if he wins? If he wins, it will be on record that a Nigerian won the 2014 BBC African footballer of the year and it will be a thing of joy. The joy you get when staring at current affairs of past winners of African Best footballer and you see a Nigerian as winner of a particular year. Vote now, for Enyeama, BBC African footballer of the year, here's the link once more, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /sport/football/african/afoty- vote/2014-nojsclick to vote, vote Enyeama, he deserves it. God continue to bless us all. Vote now! Long live Nigerians! Long Live Nigeria!! Long Live Africa!!! Short Live Boko Haram!!!!
Written by njuwo
Copied!
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty2014-11-22, 16:59

You try
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty2014-11-22, 17:01

oscar4free2air wrote:
You try
you are welcome back
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty2014-11-22, 17:08

It's a well deserved award
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty2014-11-22, 18:39

Vincet shd forget it
Back to top Go down
Phronesis
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty2014-11-23, 07:07

odukoko wrote:
I was browsing through facebook just now and saw a post on my timeline by vanguard. Curiousity made me clicked on it and I was shocked with what I saw on the comments. A guy commented a link asking us to vote for Vincent Enyeama for BBC African Best with just two clicks. I reasoned the normal naija reason that see what this guy is doing, Enyeama doesn't even know him. If he wins, nothing will be given to him, but my mind then ministered to me that something will be given to him, which is, the joy of having a Nigerian once more being the BBC African Footballer of the year 2014, how would it feel? The normal feeling you get when super eagles wins a match. That's what we all earn from this. So I voted. After voting, I thought to myself, has this started on Nairaland. I came with the mindset to check Nairaland sport section that maybe it has started. I had it in mind that someone has started a thread here concerning this but to my greatest surprise, nothing about it was here. And I decided to create this. Even if Enyeama doesn't win the Glo Caf African best, let's hand this BBC to him for the now. We are eligible to vote on this, the glo caf african best is for only team coaches to vote. We can do this, Please Vote Vincent Enyeama for BBC African Footballer of the year. With just 3 clicks. He deserve it. Click here to vote, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /football/african/afoty-vote/2014-nojsMods frontpage please, this man has really tried for us, let's honour him with this for the now, I wish I could vote a million times, but with this on the frontpage, a million votes will count for Enyeama. Let's start voting now! Forget sentiments that will I follow him to chop the money if he wins? If he wins, it will be on record that a Nigerian won the 2014 BBC African footballer of the year and it will be a thing of joy. The joy you get when staring at current affairs of past winners of African Best footballer and you see a Nigerian as winner of a particular year. Vote now, for Enyeama, BBC African footballer of the year, here's the link once more, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] /sport/football/african/afoty- vote/2014-nojsclick to vote, vote Enyeama, he deserves it. God continue to bless us all. Vote now! Long live Nigerians! Long Live Nigeria!! Long Live Africa!!! Short Live Boko Haram!!!!
Written by njuwo
Copied!

Pls this is the right link which would lead you straight up to the voting platform.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

N.B For those using a mobile phone, the voting site works best with other browsers outside Operamini.
If your vote was successful, you'll get an acknowledgment afterwards.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty2014-11-23, 07:26

Good one bro..
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty2014-11-23, 08:01

I don't think he will won
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It   Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African  Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote Vincent Enyeama For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Here He Deserve It
Page 1 of 1