Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Did Popstar Christina Aguilera Lose 3 Stones Off Her Stomach Fat Without Dieting or Exercise, in 2 Months Flat?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

How Did Popstar Christina Aguilera Lose 3 Stones Off Her Stomach Fat Without Dieting or Exercise, in 2 Months Flat? Empty
PostSubject: How Did Popstar Christina Aguilera Lose 3 Stones Off Her Stomach Fat Without Dieting or Exercise, in 2 Months Flat?   How Did Popstar Christina Aguilera Lose 3 Stones Off Her Stomach Fat Without Dieting or Exercise, in 2 Months Flat? Empty2014-12-08, 21:36

weight loss in a recent television interview, Christina Aguilera shocked the audience. Whilst previously thought to be the result of extreme exercise and a low calorie diet, Christina said her incredible transformation was actually thanks to a strange common fruit. On her blog she states, "I couldn't believe how easy it was. I didn't change my diet or my daily routine but the fat melted off like butter and I lost all of my baby weight. Finally something that just works."

Christina Aguilera isn't the only celebrity jumping on this fat burning wonder. Kelly Osbourne, Rachael Ray and Jennifer Lopez are all reported to have lost a significant amount of body fat using the same diet. The combined use of both these new products is the hottest thing right now, and not without reason either. This clinically proven formula can melt 8lbs of fat off every 7 days plus flush out all the junk from your body. And even better, the product is totally affordable! We know what you're thinking though.. and we also had our doubts.

But with Christina and many celebrities experiencing success with the Raspberry Ketone we knew we had give it a shot and try to experience first-hand the same success these stars have received. After a quick office survey we chose our chief editor Helen Crisell who was trying to drop weight fast for her upcoming wedding in 7 weeks. Here is her account of using both products for 4 weeks.
"Raspberry Ketone, the main ingredient inside the Raspberry Ketone, is one of the most effective weight-management substances on the market right now. It comes from natural phenolic enzymes in berries and will hasten your weight-loss efforts when used in short intervals (less than 3 months). The natural extract is called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), and researchers claim that HCA can double or triple one's weight loss."
Helen explains, "I first heard of the extremely popular Raspberry Ketone in the news and on the Dr. Oz Show. It contains a substance most of us know as Raspberry Ketone, a completely organic ingredient native to berries and scientifically proven to tear away fat from your body when taken daily. The problem, however, is that it's impossible to ingest enough physical berries for the Ketone ingredient to affect your metabolism to a point of visible weight-loss as there are only minute amounts physically. In studies from UCLA's health research department, Raspberry Ketone usage showed a statistically significant prevention of high-fat-diet-induced elevation in body weight through alteration of lipid metabolism, increasing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation. Furthurmore a direct correlation (with R-squared = 0.988) was shown linking the Ketone ingredient to a speed up in lipid metabolism of 270%, almost trippling a regular individual's fat burning capacity."

With that said, there are very few Raspberry Ketone products on the market that are pure. Most fluctuate between the 60-70% purity levels and contain loads of fillers. Raspberry Ketone on the other hand is a true Ketone product containing 95% pure Raspberry Ketone.

According to Dr. Chan (The guest host on the popular Dr. Oz show) the Raspberry Ketone works in multiple pathways to kick start your body's lipid metabolism.

"The first pathway is the ketone binds to the adrenergic receptors causing a speed up in your body's lipid metabolism. This pathway will increase the burning of glucose, sugar, and fat in the body right away. The second pathway, which is also the most important pathway, slows the release of sugar into the blood stream, and without excess sugar building up in the blood stream, you essentially stop fat production because there is no sugar to turn to fat. When the two pathways are combined together, you get this synergistic effect that basically burns, blocks, and stops fat, but it is also 100% natural and safe." -Dr. Chan
With the science behind I still wanted more evidence, and after interviewing multiple individuals using the Raspberry Ketone, I found that those experiencing shocking weight loss were also using the natural detoxifier Cleanse Aloe. Together, testimonials claim the combined usage of both these products led to significant weight-loss, more energy and generally a healthier day-to-day feeling. If you're skeptical, you're not alone. When I first learned about this weight-loss combo, my diet fad radar went off right away.

Nevertheless, as I began to investigate the countless success stories reported by people from all around the globe, my view started to shift more towards reality. And the really interesting bit is that most of these people had not significantly changed their current lifestyles.

Jessica Green, from California reportedly lost over 2 stones in about 5 weeks while being on the Raspberry Ketone ! She wrote on her blog, "I couldn't believe how easy it was. I didn't change my diet or my daily routine, but the fat just came off like that. I love this stuff!

So to prepare myself for the experiment, I placed an order for the Raspberry Ketone and Aloe Ferox Cleanse combo online. One thing to note here is that there are many off-brands, so make sure you get the correct product that has the full name "Raspberry Ketone". This is important because this specific product has been clinically tested and approved at the GNP Labs in Los Angeles, California whereas other brands may not have been.

After waiting a few days, my bottle of Raspberry Ketone finally came via Royal Mail. I didn't know what it was initially since it was in an unmarked package, but I'm glad they thought of my privacy first! After taking the product out of the box and reading the labels, I could tell that this was a quality ketone product.

Benefits of Raspberry Ketone:4 Times More Weight Loss Than Diet and ExerciseBoosts EnergyRich in AntioxidantsPromotes Cardiovascular and Digestive Wellness.
Along with the Raspberry Ketone, I received the bottle of Aloe Ferox Cleanse in the same box. The idea behind combining the products is that while Raspberry Ketone encourages weight loss and increases energy, Aloe Ferox Cleanse helps rid your body of toxins and allows your body to work and burn calories more efficiently.

Benefits of Aloe Ferox Cleanse:Helps Eliminate Bad Toxins That Have Built Up Over the YearsDestroy harmful parasites in your digestive tractRemoves 'Sludge' From the Walls of the StomachHelps Get Rid of Gas and Bloating
These were My Results - 1 stone 5 lbs of Weight Loss in Just 1 Month

After one week on the diet using both products I was surprised at the dramatic results. My energy level was up, and I wasn't even hungry. A welcomed side effect of the Raspberry Ketone and Aloe Ferox Cleanse diet is it's power to curb the appetite.

I honestly felt fantastic!

Best of all, I didn't even change anything about my daily routine. On Day 7, I got on the scale and couldn't believe my eyes. I had lost almost half a stone. But I still wasn't convinced, since they say you lose a lot of water weight at the beginning of any diet. I wanted to wait and see the results in the upcoming weeks. But it sure was looking up! I now weighed under 10 Stone for the first time in years!
After two weeks of using both supplements, I started the week off with even more energy, and actually sleeping more soundly than before. I was no longer waking up during the night and tossing and turning because my body was actually able to relax (this is a result of getting rid of the toxins, I think). Plus I still managed to lose almost one full stone, putting me at an unbelievable 1 stone 5 lbs less, in just 2 weeks.

I must admit that I'm starting to believe that this diet is more than just a gimmick.
After 3 weeks, all my doubts and skepticism had absolutely vanished! I am down, 2 full dress sizes after losing another half stone. And I still have a ton of energy. Quite often, around the third week of other diets, you tend to run out of steam. But with the Raspberry Ketone and Aloe Ferox Cleanse combo, my energy levels don't dip, instead they remain steady throughout the day. I no longer need that cat nap around 3pm in the afternoon! I am even noticing that my stomach is digesting food so much better. No bloating or embarrassing gas after I eat.
After the fourth week, my final results were shocking. I lost an unbelievable 1 stone 5 lbs since starting the Raspberry Ketone and Aloe Ferox Cleanse combo! Actually everyone at UK Weekly is kicking themselves for not having volunteered to be the guinea pig. Using Raspberry Ketone and Aloe Ferox Cleanse in week 4, I lost an additional 2.2 lbs. The results are consistent! But to be honest, I really didn't have much more than that left to lose. I am definitely going to continue taking Aloe Ferox Cleanse afterwards because it has so many antioxidants and vitamins that makes my skin look unbelievable.

I couldn't be any happier with the results. I Lost 1 stone 5 lbs in 4 Weeks, No Special Diet, No Intense Exercise.
The bottom line is this product is working for a lot of people right now. And if you are still a little doubtful about the effects of this fat burning combo, there's an exclusive promotion running for a limited time so you can try it risk-free. The creators are so confident that you will fall in love and be back for more that they are offering a small trial of Raspberry Ketone and Aloe Ferox Cleanse -- you pay only the shipping. So what are you waiting for? Take action now and give your body a trim. We look forward to hearing about your success so make sure you keep a log with before and after photos and please write back to us!

IMPORTANT: * We have tested both products together, so It is important that you use Step 1 and Step 2 in this method to achieve similar results.

STEP 1 : OFFER FOR OUR READERS ONLY!
Only pay for the shipping - £1.95!
Expires On Monday, December 8, 2014
Click Here To Receive Raspberry Ketone
STEP 2 : OFFER FOR OUR READERS ONLY!
Only pay for the shipping - £2.95!
Expires On Monday, December 8, 2014
Click Here To Receive Aloe Ferox Cleanse

ADD COMMENTLeave your comment
Please remember to keep comments respectful. Abusive comments will not be tolerated, and will result in the removal of the comment as well as a permanent ban to the user who posted it.

*Only registered users can comment. LOGIN

Posted by DIANE
My friends and I have all been waiting for the Raspberry Ketone diet to hit the news. At least 5 of us have all done the Raspberry Ketone combo diet and we all lost a bunch of weight. This stuff truly is incredible and has changed all of our lives. Good luck to everyone who takes advantage of this wonderful opportunity.Posted by MICHELLE
Helen, i saw the product on oprah and rachael rays show. however, i didn't know how to order it and came across your site where you found bonus trial supplies which is great because i dont want to pay for something i didnt know worked. i'm currently on my 2nd month on this stuff and i have to say.. this stuff works and my results are unbelievable thank you so much for putting up this article and doing the test.Posted by CARA
I have been procrastinating for 2 months now on losing weight and today is the day I am gonna take action and get started. I've gone ahead and ordered the trials and going to go do 30 minutes of exercising right now! Thanks InShape Daily for the motivation for get me started! Love, CaraPosted by MICHAEL
Hey, Helen, I saw the report on TV and realized the Raspberry Ketone WORK EVEN BETTER FOR MEN who want to lose weight!!! I am definitely going to try the trial offers before they expire! Thanks for sharing the tips and you should mention how great this diet is for us men too, don't forget it next time. LOL!Posted by DOROTHEE
My daughter has had weight issues since she was a baby and the doctor says we really need to get her on a diet so she can lose 8 Stone. I really hope this is the answer. Thank you InShape Daily.Posted by LAURA
There is a big stir going on these days about Raspberry Ketone. I am seeing Raspberry Ketone all over.. they were giving out samples of a Raspberry Ketone drink at the local grocery store and the stuff sure did taste great. I picked up 2 cases of it and am gonna test out the Raspberry Ketone. Thanks for the links.LOL!Posted by RHIA
My husband and I both need to lose weight because we are going to be seeing family we haven't seen in 25 years. Already ordered it and we are both going to try this out, thanks. - The Higgins familyPosted by STEPHEN
I've been seeing Raspberry Ketone diets all over. I even heard my mom talking about this diet a few days ago since one of her friends has lost like 8 lbs in the first 15 days! I definately have to try this, thanks. P.S. – for all male readers out there, I found out that this diet works for anyone. so give it a try! Yes it even works for your pet! It's that healthy!Posted by NANCY
This stuff is amazing! My best friend Jessica did the same diet and lost an incredible amount of weight. i couldn't believe it and had to do some research on my own which is how I found this news article. I can't believe they are offering bonus trials! I know Jessica spent something like $600 and was thrilled.. imagine how excited she would be if it cost her under $60.00. This is a godsend, thanks so much!!Posted by AMY
I was a bit skeptical when I first read about this but as I researched more and more I found out that Raspberry Ketone is indeed what Rachael Ray and many scientists say it is. It's one of the secret anti-aging products that nobody seems to want to share. I wouldn't be surprised many celebrities know about this. I requested for the Raspberry Ketone 1 month supply and I'm so excited! I cannot wait for them get here!Posted by WANDA
A friend of mine did the Raspberry Ketone diet and recommended it to me 3 weeks ago. I ordered the products and received them within 3 days (although I didnt get the discounted shipping). The results have been incredible and I can't wait to see what weeks 3 and 4 bring.Posted by NICOLE
This is an absolutely amazing breakthrough. I can't thank the guys at Raspberry Ketone enough! 24 lbs in a month!Posted by SAM
I stand by this diet. I tried this diet a months ago and I can't say enough about it. This diet helped me lose 28.5 lbs and it completely changed my life. I highly recommend this diet to ANYONE that's looking to shred unnecessary fat.
Oprah on the Cover of Women's Health after she loses not double, but triple her weight!"Super Ketone System is one of the most effective weight management supplements on the market right now. The ingredient comes from natural phenolic enzymes in berries and will hasten your weight loss efforts when used in short intervals (less than 3 months). The natural extract is called hydroxycitric acid (HCA), and researchers claim that HCA can double or triple one's weight loss."

STEP 1: Click Here to Get A Free Bottle of Raspberry Ketone
Use our exclusive link and pay only £1.95 for shipping!

STEP 2: Click Here to Get A Free Bottle of Aloe Ferox Cleanse
Use our exclusive link and pay only £2.95 for shipping!Free bottles of Raspberry Ketone and Aloe Ferox Cleanse will remain until Monday, December 8, 2014
RELATED ARTICLES
Oprah's Weight loss

Oprah's Dramatic Weight Loss 3 weeks after giving birth. Insiders tell us how she did it.
Jessica Simpson's Weight Loss

Jessica's using Aloe Ferox Cleanse while on "On The Run" tour.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
"The only thing is that I wish I could have watched the Dr. Oz show earlier! The results were so shocking I cant't believe it's my own body. I'm 3 sizes thinner and I feel giddy like a school girl."
~ Stacy McCarthy, Surrey
"All my friends kept telling me about how amazing the Raspberry Ketone and Aloe Ferox Cleanse combo was. And I've had trouble with my weight since middle school, so you can imagine how desperate I was to look and feel as great as my friends. I finally tried The Ultra Ketone System and Aloe Ferox Cleanse Combo, and let me tell you, I will NEVER try another diet again! This stuff is incredible!"
~ Ryan Terry, London"It's simply amazing. I can't believe how quickly I saw results. Real results! I literally saw results after the first week. I can't thank you enough, I have my fit body back!"
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

How Did Popstar Christina Aguilera Lose 3 Stones Off Her Stomach Fat Without Dieting or Exercise, in 2 Months Flat? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Did Popstar Christina Aguilera Lose 3 Stones Off Her Stomach Fat Without Dieting or Exercise, in 2 Months Flat?   How Did Popstar Christina Aguilera Lose 3 Stones Off Her Stomach Fat Without Dieting or Exercise, in 2 Months Flat? Empty2014-12-08, 21:39

Benefits of Raspberry Ketone:

4 Times More Weight Loss Than Diet and ExerciseBoosts EnergyRich in AntioxidantsPromotes Cardiovascular and Digestive Wellness.
Back to top Go down

How Did Popstar Christina Aguilera Lose 3 Stones Off Her Stomach Fat Without Dieting or Exercise, in 2 Months Flat?
Page 1 of 1