Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am serious. This is for real

Go down 
+3
satkings
smile2012
stephenmata
7 posters
AuthorMessage
stephenmata
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

I am serious. This is for real  Empty
PostSubject: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-29, 03:42

Are you looking for work or part time business then join us at
www.team4corners.com

And let work together as a team to achieve great success together. It for real and simple tasks to do

My username is Stephenmata

You will be glad you did. You will thanks me for showing you this system.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-29, 14:10

u mean it
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-29, 14:10

u mean it
Back to top Go down
satkings
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-29, 14:14

You congratulate spammers, you see how Nigeria is?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-29, 14:22

u better lock up
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-29, 18:24

kkkkk ok i have read their statement, guys these are thieves.how do they generate that bigger amount to pay you.be careful, i warned u
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-29, 18:37

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
stephenmata
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-30, 00:28

satkings wrote:
You congratulate spammers, you see how Nigeria is?

Are you saying everything in Nigeria is a scam? Instead of jumping into conclusion why don't you find out? Sorry to disappoint you I am not a scammer and this program is also not a scam. Do your investigation before you jump into conclusion please. If I want to scam you it is not $18 (N4,000) that I will scam you my advise to you is to do your investigation first instead of trying to mess up other people efforts to build a better future for themselves. If you can't use your brain other can. I am serious this is not a scam. This is real

Last edited by stephenmata on 2015-11-30, 00:42; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
stephenmata
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-30, 00:37

smile2012 wrote:
u mean it

Yes. I mean it. I swear if I am not sure I will not waste my time posting the advert. Try it and you will thanks me for the rest of your life and if it is a liar please place a cursed on me. The program require just once time of $18 investment which is N4,000. Please go through the website very well. It is real and I am serious.

At first I thought it was a scam myself not until i tired it myself. I assure you this is not a scam. It is real and it is something you will forever be grateful you did.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-11-30, 03:41

nonsense
Back to top Go down
stephenmata
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-12-01, 23:28

Understanding networking

Have you ever used a product or service(s) and told a friend or family member about it? Do you know how many people who have joined face-book,watsup,instagram or even nairaland through you just by telling them about these platforms?

Now lets ask ourselves;"If the manufacturer of that product you introduced a friend to decides to reward you each time that friend buys that product or mark decides to give each face book user 20cents for every one who signs up into face-book through you would you love the idea?"

Many people indulge in network marketing day by day but they just do not realize it but when faced with the decision to vividly take a bold step into network marketing they will usually take a second look and will readily create a cold feet towards the idea and this is indeed very strange.

The truth is that anytime you tell anyone about a product or service,you are indeed networking and what you are vividly doing is marketing the brand by networking friends and family members with words of mouth hence the term NETWORK MARKETING.

But before i state these 5 reasons i would love to quickly let every reader understand that there are basically two ways of earning income in life and that is active and passive.

Active income is the one earned from the regular jobs or service rendered which means you are directly involved in the process of earning and such requires a continual active participation to earn such while passive income is the type of income earned indirectly by leveraging on other people's effort and does not need your repetitive active participation materially or physically.The latter is the secret of many millionaires today while in Nigeria we are still saddled with the active income mentality and this indeed is an unfortunate situation,

Now lets get down to the reasons why you can't do without networking.

1.Every corporation and entrepreneur needs network marketing to stay in business.:

But for networking,how else will face book gain such recognition and how will seun be known today as a proud creator of nairaland? many great products will only lie fallow on the stands if not for one user that told another 2 which in turn informed another 8 and on and on.

In-fact people advertise on nairaland and other platforms because in one way or the other,pioneers of such platform have marketed such by words of mouth to several others and the member base of such platform have now grown to a level where companies now find them as a viable template to advertise their products and services.

2.Regular Job insecurity.:

Day by day people lose their jobs and many more will be retrenched due to growing economy crunch. but when you get involved in network marketing,you are taking a wise step in securing a passive income because that job you so much depend on may be taken away from you in a flash and while you look for a new one,a good network marketing company will bring in a substantial amount to get by . I have seen many people who were working in well established companies who were also part of one network marketing business or the other and some of them lost their jobs and were saved by the commission that they earned from a network company they have joined in the past while they were stil active in their regular jobs.

3.Low employment rate.:

Apparently many people are just myopic to understand that while they look for jobs,their lives need not be on standstill and as i always advice graduates and youths;"look for a job but don't wait for a job".

Another unfortunate twist is that many job seekers end up as a marketer for the company they work for earning direct commissions that is fixed and dependent on working their hearts out yet will be unwilling to take advantage of a good network marketing company to earn unlimited commissions through group efforts.

4.You must retire one day:

Many gainfully employed people forget so soon that no matter how indispensable they may be to that company,someday they must retire and then what next?

Yes you may say you would have generated so much to start your own business but will it be a taboo if you take advantage of a good network marketing system while you are still years ahead of retiring so that you can also start earning passively and save up even more for retirement as well as continue to earn passively even when you are out of active job.

5.It does not disturb your present job or career:

One funny misconception people have is that network marketers are jobless and this is very laughable. I joined a network program in 1998 when i was a fresh graduate and while i was still in my active clearing business i was still earning from this same company and as i write this 15years down the line im still earning and infact it was a succor when i had issues with my business 3 years back.

So i want everyone to understand that network marketing is a good business and all you need to do is to find one that you are ok with the compensation plan and stick with it.

Many Nigerians see network marketing as a get rich quick system and this is where the problem lies. Do not lure anyone into any network company but tell them the truth about it.It is a life long business and what many Nigerians what to achieve with this business in a year was actually designed by the company to take years to achieve.

It can never be saturated because not everyone will progress in the same phase.
So look  make the best out of it.
Try this it works

www.team4corners.com

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-12-03, 09:40

I'm not interested....
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty2015-12-03, 12:48

stephenmata wrote:
Are you looking for work or part time business then join us at
www.team4corners.com

And let work together as a team to achieve great success together. It for real and simple tasks to do

You will be glad you did. You will thanks me for showing you this system.
We called spam here on this site even when visiting your link its real scam pack Wel bro we don't need peoples like you here.
Thread lock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am serious. This is for real    I am serious. This is for real  Empty

Back to top Go down

I am serious. This is for real
Page 1 of 1