Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?

Go down 
+11
ayass
iroro1
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
kay_bhang
imothep_xp
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Hacklord
cyberspace
orlarmy
John bull
emmak
15 posters
AuthorMessage
emmak
Novice
Novice

How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty
PostSubject: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-25, 20:13

Any one interested?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-25, 20:14

emmak wrote:
Any one interested?
drop this old skul method.
Back to top Go down
emmak
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: yo   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-25, 20:19

Which Model?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-25, 20:45

don't expect matured people to beg you.
Back to top Go down
orlarmy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-25, 22:12

Interested
Back to top Go down
cyberspace
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-25, 22:26

I'm interested
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-25, 22:39

Lol
Back to top Go down
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-26, 05:07

emmak wrote:
Any one interested?
yep am interested,pls pm me
Back to top Go down
emmak
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-28, 18:12

Guys post ur model info and system software info,to check ur sys software go to settings-system settings-then post d version there.
Back to top Go down
imothep_xp
Novice
Novice
imothep_xp

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-09-28, 18:47

PSP GO version 6.6O
Back to top Go down
kay_bhang
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 08:31

John bull wrote:

Jb...i think pple open new threads and make empty promises...just to feel important.....they never drop anything...
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 08:40

John bull wrote:
lol
Back to top Go down
iroro1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 09:05

Pm me abeg
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 09:34

kay_bhang wrote:
John bull wrote:

Jb...i think pple open new threads and make empty promises...just to feel important.....they never drop anything...
na trueooo
Back to top Go down
ayass
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 09:49

Nana Kofi, do you own mbox?
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 10:46

ayass wrote:
Nana Kofi, do you own mbox?
No I own srt4899x n avarta2
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 10:53

srt 4899 is a fake product, not a strong product. do not attempt to upgrade it:
try this link 4 confirmation
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anyway does ur work???
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 11:04

moschnitnt wrote:
srt 4899 is a fake product, not a strong product. do not attempt to upgrade it:
try this link 4 confirmation
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

anyway does ur work???
Yh, it is just a reciever with an inbuilt dongle. It worked 3days ago but since then, it isnt working anymore.
Back to top Go down
whizkidme2002
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-02, 11:08

John bull wrote:

jb pls i need mbox or av3.can i get tru u.i stay in akure,ondo state and will apreciate ur help.dont hav enuf post yet to pm wulda done dat.by d way how many post does one need before u can pm?
Back to top Go down
emmak
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-10-05, 10:32

@xp,what u simply have to do is to downgrade to 6.20 or less,The psp hack team is currently working on ur version,if u choose to downgrade i will show ur how.
Back to top Go down
emmak
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Solution   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-12-27, 10:04

Yo,the dude with version 6.60,go to this link; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Download the HEN stuff,just few kilobytes,1.Extract it 2.Create a new folder and name it HEN 3.Move or copy the Eboot.pbp to that folder you created 4.Connect your psp to the Pc,open Folder PSP,Open Folder GAME,and put the HEN there.5.Create a Folder in your Psp root,and name it ISO,put any psp game of your choice in that ISO folder,thats where u'll put all your games 6.Disconnect the psp from the PC 7.In your psp open games,open the HEN test stuff,after that u will see the games u put in the ISO folder,Play and Enjoy 8.IF you encounter any probs just do over.
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2011-12-27, 10:50

me na ps2 i de use wo
Back to top Go down
snouxy
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty2012-01-23, 10:40

I HAVE GOT A PSP 1000 FHAT WITH OFW 6.37 WANA HACK IT SO DAT I CN BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD GAMES..PLS HELP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?   How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Hack sony Psp Any Model,Any one interested?
Page 1 of 1