Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics) Empty
PostSubject: Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics)   Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics) Empty2017-03-20, 07:49

'Wonders shall never end at Zaki Biam Benue state' dis mourning a young woman delivered and throne this innocent baby girl into a toilet pit, and as she was forcing d child into d pit d child was crying neighbours who heard d cry on reaching there saw dat d child has already fallen into d pit they rescued d child and quickly alert d police d woman is now in police custody what a wicked world'.

Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics) 5024867_fbimg1489941349302_jpegc6085d2fc2fdf8f34e17d6db191140a4

Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics) 5024868_fbimg1489941359275_jpeg02d79e4f3466bf2eb4a846f1367392cd
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : male

Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics)   Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics) Empty2017-03-20, 08:12

She will blame the devil
Back to top Go down

Benue Mother Throws Her Newborn Baby Into A Toilet Pit (Pics)
Page 1 of 1