Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa Empty
PostSubject: RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa   RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa Empty2014-02-13, 12:57

There was outrage by indigenes of Kaima Community in Kolokuma/Opokuma local government area of Bayelsa State after a 27-year-old mother drowned her newborn baby just few hours after delivery.

One Miss Erebi Amgba reportedly committed the crime at 3 am last Saturday.

According to the information provided, the child was still covered in amniotic fluid at the time he was dumped in a bucket of water and left to drown.

It has been gathered that the killer mother had in the last few weeks preceeding the incident, been bombarded with queries about her strange pregnant appearance but had denied that she was pregnant.

A source from the community said that Amgba had been using scarves to hide the signs of her pregnancy.

The source who simply gave his name as Tommy, said

"She gave birth to the child in the middle of the night and used a knife to slash the placenta then dumped the child in a bucket of water to die but nemesis caught up with her when she was too weak to push out the remaining part of the placenta.

"The cry of the child also attracted a neighbour who raised the alarm, which led to the discovery and a nurse was invited to help. It was the nurse who induced delivery which later allowed the killer mother to push out the remaining placenta."
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa   RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa Empty2014-02-13, 14:00

nawa o... Y givin birth @ 1st
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa   RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa Empty2014-02-14, 04:59

I want everybody in this House to join celebrate my BIRTHDAY today
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa   RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa Empty2014-02-14, 07:20

what is her faith now?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa   RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa Empty2014-02-14, 09:07

flashyberry wrote:
nawa o... Y givin birth @ 1st
I dnt blame her; sebi she didn't spend months on d prayer mountain b4 conceiving d baby. As d proverb says 'u don't value wat u don't laboured for'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa   RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa Empty

Back to top Go down

RAGE As Wicked Mother Drowns Own Newborn Baby In Bayelsa
Page 1 of 1