Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+68
beejay28
Unic
legacy20th
yaw7x
Gmailer
Delight
walukoe
BoscoGh
obinnaj
akanjoe
Dotfel
bolajilanre@yahoo.com
saintchyco
tuns71
jones
versace400
austinvsb
ojasope
gadotor2
thunder74
King411
zabdulai
mstcompu
Fishegg45
mozeeb
otiamoney
pigzie
kinmen2004
olofin17
Ibaku
abedima
obodo
babsleeway
geefivez
Emmykwel
triumphant
alijunior
samdada
odunmanuel
ugotuf
Americas_man
topycrown
moschnitnt
Kingdom
dmote
gadotor
blessonic06
sat-master
ewayhome1
chejuli
360man
ARISEKOLADE
mayo4gem
mrman
easy
ibadek
abajaanka
austin kofi boakye
Hotandholy
Songod
bola_yeni
Ashawo
bejs
donfolex
Don1
ancl
lawalahmed
biss1
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2011-12-30, 08:29

First topic message reminder :

The Dongle side upgrade bin file of MARTINI is written in chinese 'Key加速AF' which means 'key to accelerate AF' and when you input it to the upgrade loader 'Upgrade3328G' it says; 'can not open file'. I have not tried the Decoder side of the upgrade as you know, Martini is a decoder with an inbuilt dongle. I will edit with notepad++ later and try it.
The file is here for anyone to edit and try out, if you have MARTINI.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
odunmanuel
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-20, 07:33

some one shld please help me i bought 2 martini and i now mistakingly use one box to activate the two external card. now the two card is working with one box and when i put the card in the other box it complain of pairing failed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-24, 09:02

Prof. will soon resume class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-24, 09:03

Prof. will soon resume class
Back to top Go down
samdada
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-25, 10:23

how mush is martini and were can i get it.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-25, 10:38

samdada wrote:
how mush is martini and were can i get it.
check ur pm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-25, 22:25

Prof,your sad part of you is more than the good part of you
Back to top Go down
alijunior
Novice
Novice
alijunior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-25, 23:54

hello guys,since 3 days my martini stop working ,what about this prof...........student're waiting him.GOD BLESS ALL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 05:41

alijunior wrote:
hello guys,since 3 days my martini stop working ,what about this prof...........student're waiting him.GOD BLESS ALL

prof. martini,the old school lecturer
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 06:49

obviouschild wrote:
alijunior wrote:

Don't worry, the old prof will be back just give him sometime.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 09:00

bola_yeni wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
alijunior wrote:

Don't worry, the old prof will be back just give him sometime.
Guys onething you failed to understand is that prof martini is specially created for south africa region on intelsat 7 and presently working fine there.The shocking news is that prof has decided to stay there.Many attempts using software to work for ultelsat 36 degree is not really working and that is why it has been unstable.It is high time we accept our fate.
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 09:07

But they still went ahead and sold to west african market.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 09:34

Americas_man wrote:
My guy those chinkos can be deceitful just to sell their products,it is painfull we falled into it.I dont trust them.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 10:04

triumphant wrote:
Americas_man wrote:
My guy those chinkos can be deceitful just to sell their products,it is painfull we falled into it.I dont trust them.
guy ur info is roung according to thre advert its met for both 36degree and intelsat17 whch u are talking abt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 15:03

let's wait till sunday & see what will be the outcome
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 17:05

ancl wrote:
triumphant wrote:
Americas_man wrote:
guy ur info is roung according to thre advert its met for both 36degree and intelsat17 whch u are talking abt.
I am not saying their advert didnt cover ultelsat 36 degree.If i am not mistaken you got your clue from syncon site.Now tell me the reason why prof is still rocking and never once stopped on intelsat 7 but here dulling on u36 degree?Why would the same set of chinkos the sold bulk of stupid profs to me now advising me to forget about prof working in Nigeria because it is specially designed for south africa.Think about it.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-01-26, 18:06

triumphant wrote:
ancl wrote:
triumphant wrote:
Americas_man wrote:
I am not saying their advert didnt cover ultelsat 36 degree.If i am not mistaken you got your clue from syncon site.Now tell me the reason why prof is still rocking and never once stopped on intelsat 7 but here dulling on u36 degree?Why would the same set of chinkos the sold bulk of stupid profs to me now advising me to forget about prof working in Nigeria because it is specially designed for south africa.Think about it.
nw i gt ur point its cos hw much u are going to loose 4rm inn stoke of PROF u hv wit u nw dat make u come to conclutn dat cos PROF is teaching n abroad 4 nw and its no whre to be fand hre means its nt made 4 west, wel PROF ask me to tel u al dat is just chinco subsidy, he even ask me to tel u dat whn he stil alive u we nt run into any lost bt ask me to warn u nt to go abt dis urs of report again lastly he says he hv a largest student ever hre n the west hv no rising to leave whn ovation is high "AM COMING BK SAYS PROF" TEL THEM I TOLD U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 17:50

Did any one comfirm if prof lecture yesterday,,it seems no one put interest on prof class again.it lecture for some hours & i believe it will lecture again,watch out
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 18:09

obviouschild wrote:
Did any one comfirm if prof lecture yesterday,,it seems no one put interest on prof class again.it lecture for some hours & i believe it will lecture again,watch out
Do you really mean what youve just said that the martini works today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 18:47

I said yesterday,it lectures for some hours.i am sure of what i am saying,i pray it will come back to class so that those who think prof is dead will put to shame
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 18:50

SPECULATION LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:02

ancl wrote:
SPECULATION LOL

U can say whatever u like
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:03

My sources told me that prof is working with a new software. He said he has confirmed it. He is very realiable .
Back to top Go down
geefivez
Senior
Senior
geefivez

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:06

I got an information that prof is working with a new software. He want me to pay cash for the new software or i bring the box with 1,500 for upgrade. anybody that has successfully ungraded his own should make the dump file available for others to use.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:07

Emmykwel wrote:
My sources told me that prof is working with a new software. He said he has confirmed it. He is very realiable .
can u gt the sw 4 us hre plzzzzz
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:10

obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
SPECULATION LOL

U can say whatever u like
lol ves nt man just joking wit u
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:17

Pls, guys be serious about what you post. this is serious issue. if truely prof martini is working, let the whole house know so that the gurus in the house will find permanent solution to it. lol
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:22

ancl wrote:
SPECULATION LOL
chairman mi wetin dey on board nah.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:26

Is like the guy s saying the true just dat its nt hv it yet.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:28

obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
SPECULATION LOL
its we the prof student talk hre whch u are nt part of it abi?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:28

@house,prof lectured yesterday evening for about 2 & half hour without new software b4 it went off,i wanted to inform the house but no internet access on my phone,i tried to change my sim to etisalat but no going due to poor signal,maybe it is stable witth new software.i will comfirm
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:33

Ok guy let just wait to see hw it end.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:43

PROF plz come bk let fil ur BIG BIG grammer again
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:51

na wa ooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 19:54

ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
SPECULATION LOL
i'M not interested in this matinah again pls just count me out on this.mastinah for sale for just 5k if anybody neegd it pls pm me.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:00

obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
obodo wrote:
ancl wrote:
SPECULATION LOL
i'M not interested in this matinah again pls just count me out on this.mastinah for sale for just 5k if anybody neegd it pls pm me.
na lair lol u can sale it 4 dat prize martini na baba jame bond na dead body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:03

@ obodo,check ur pm.my guy,did u buy martini as well?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:14

obviouschild wrote:
@ obodo,check ur pm.my guy,did u buy martini as well?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:15

ancl wrote:
PROF plz come bk let fil ur BIG BIG grammer again
to hell with got damn prof matinah.
Back to top Go down
Emmykwel
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:16

the sw removed the dongle statues on martini thats what they said. im trying to see if i could get the sw 4frm my source.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:26

Emmykwel wrote:
the sw removed the dongle statues on martini thats what they said. im trying to see if i could get the sw 4frm my source.
keep try we shal wait 4 ur nxt info thks anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:26

All works for good,i meet jostunde on satuaday,he came to my shop.he is just a nice guy.thumb up for him,ntc 4 life
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 20:39

ALL EARS ON GROUND
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 21:55

obviouschild wrote:
@house,prof lectured yesterday evening for about 2 & half hour without new software b4 it went off,i wanted to inform the house but no internet access on my phone,i tried to change my sim to etisalat but no going due to poor signal,maybe it is stable witth new software.i will comfirm
What is the polarity of your W3 server?is it horizontal or vertical?I need to get fact to help the house.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 22:01

triumphant wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
What is the polarity of your W3 server?is it horizontal or vertical?I need to get fact to help the house.

THE DEFAULT POLARITY IS VERTICAL. AS THE MAN "obviouschild" SAID, IT WORKED FOR A FEW HOURS YESTERDAY WITHOUT ANY UPGRADING.
SO, ANY HELP DUDE?
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 22:35

360man wrote:
triumphant wrote:
obviouschild wrote:

THE DEFAULT POLARITY IS VERTICAL. AS THE MAN "obviouschild" SAID, IT WORKED FOR A FEW HOURS YESTERDAY WITHOUT ANY UPGRADING.
SO, ANY HELP DUDE?
the software with me actually changed the status of the dongle.It does not read the date anymore but only shows the activation and expiration date when downloaded.But still showed scrambled channel.Well someone from different source promise to avail me a new software hopefully tomorrow.I know prof is coming back.
Back to top Go down
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-08, 22:40

OKAY DUDE, TILL TOMORROW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-09, 02:05

Thats ok
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-09, 05:02

PROF STUDENT NVR LEAVE CLASS YET
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-09, 06:59

Lecture will soon resume,no duuuuuuling
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty2012-02-09, 07:24

gud morning guys how today go be oooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next