Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF

Go down 
+68
beejay28
Unic
legacy20th
yaw7x
Gmailer
Delight
walukoe
BoscoGh
obinnaj
akanjoe
Dotfel
bolajilanre@yahoo.com
saintchyco
tuns71
jones
versace400
austinvsb
ojasope
gadotor2
thunder74
King411
zabdulai
mstcompu
Fishegg45
mozeeb
otiamoney
pigzie
kinmen2004
olofin17
Ibaku
abedima
obodo
babsleeway
geefivez
Emmykwel
triumphant
alijunior
samdada
odunmanuel
ugotuf
Americas_man
topycrown
moschnitnt
Kingdom
dmote
gadotor
blessonic06
sat-master
ewayhome1
chejuli
360man
ARISEKOLADE
mayo4gem
mrman
easy
ibadek
abajaanka
austin kofi boakye
Hotandholy
Songod
bola_yeni
Ashawo
bejs
donfolex
Don1
ancl
lawalahmed
biss1
72 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
biss1
Amateur
Amateur

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2011-12-30, 08:29

First topic message reminder :

The Dongle side upgrade bin file of MARTINI is written in chinese 'Key加速AF' which means 'key to accelerate AF' and when you input it to the upgrade loader 'Upgrade3328G' it says; 'can not open file'. I have not tried the Decoder side of the upgrade as you know, Martini is a decoder with an inbuilt dongle. I will edit with notepad++ later and try it.
The file is here for anyone to edit and try out, if you have MARTINI.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blessonic06
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-06, 23:51

Confirmed, just finished watching Liverpool's FA cup match
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-07, 10:26

I don't know why they removed AMAG+ & AMAG & the rest
Back to top Go down
gadotor
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-07, 11:46

Do the new dongles have the same chip type,with avatar2,anyone with same details,thank you
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-07, 11:53

gadotor wrote:
Do the new dongles have the same chip type,with avatar2,anyone with same details,thank you
my site mate at nairaland is like u want to discover some info 4rm thre huh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-07, 19:05

My favorite is no longer on martini,what is happening
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-07, 19:32

obviouschild wrote:
Sorry bro maybe later thing go come
Back to top Go down
dmote
Amateur
Amateur
dmote

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-08, 08:32

all this matinin or whatever u called it is not reliable look look for somethin else my guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-08, 08:44

dmote wrote:
all this matinin or whatever u called it is not reliable look look for somethin else my guy.

Something like what,is it james bond?all of them are the same.although i have mb
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-08, 09:14

obviouschild wrote:
dmote wrote:

Something like what,is it james bond?all of them are the same.although i have mb

All this dongle are the same thing this sho-ko guys are just collecting our money....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-08, 10:20

mrman wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
dmote wrote:

All this dongle are the same thing this sho-ko guys are just collecting our money....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-08, 10:23

mrman wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
dmote wrote:

Na today you know?we don't have option,manage their product as you see it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 08:12

so pity for martin
Back to top Go down
Kingdom
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 08:27

pls let someone help me out,i have segam xs8000 but it don't have D-R system to show the account
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 08:57

obviouschild wrote:
wht is ur favorite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 11:23

ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
wht is ur favorite
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 13:33

sweet
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 13:33

sweet
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 13:46

martini is back?
Back to top Go down
mrman
Amateur
Amateur
mrman

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 13:52

topycrown wrote:
martini is back?

are your sure....
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 13:59

topycrown wrote:
martini is back?
its nt bk yet
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 16:21

If only multichoice can subsidize premium whiskey
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 16:40

That is wht they we do at last
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 16:41

donfolex wrote:
If only multichoice can subsidize premium whiskey

DON'T MIND THEM SELF. ANYWAY I DON'T BLAME THEM. EVEN THE GOVM'T WE VOTED FOR SELF DEY REMOVE SUBSIDIES HOW PRIVATE BUSINESS GO DO AM.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-09, 17:51

I wondr ooo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-16, 22:03

Prof. Is lecturing very well since today,he is teaching what he knows best
Back to top Go down
Americas_man
Amateur
Amateur
Americas_man

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-16, 22:05

They can now buy fuel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-16, 22:32

Americas_man wrote:
They can now buy fuel.

You mean subsidy affect it too?no,it can't be.i think they are retifying their problems gradually
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-17, 20:27

Have anyone comfirm if our prof speaks french this time cos the way he lectures now i believe he will lecture those in french
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-17, 20:37

obviouschild wrote:
Have anyone comfirm if our prof speaks french this time cos the way he lectures now i believe he will lecture those in french
its hv bn doing dat since morning is like u are nt n class then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-17, 21:33

I am not in the class since morning & i can't reachout for his handout.pls any idea.enlighten me,does he lecture our brothers at westcoast.bonjou le viou
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-18, 19:51

Is prof back from break?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-18, 20:12

obviouschild wrote:
Is prof back from break?
vry much online
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 02:59

ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Is prof back from break?
vry much online

Thanks,that's my prof
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 08:42

obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Is prof back from break?
vry much online
Thanks,that's my prof
PROF is nt yet ready to rest dis time around
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 08:58

I dey feel ammmm
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 09:15

omo my own external card is bad how can i get it working again? some one please help!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 09:22

ugotuf wrote:
omo my own external card is bad how can i get it working again? some one please help!
hw dos it damage? Or mayb u d't place it wel
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 09:58

ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
NOT SO IT JUST STOPPED WORKING 2 DAYS AFTER I BOUGHT IT,EVER SINCE THE ACTIVATION INFO JUST SHOWS XXXXXXXXX ON ALL FIELDS.ANY HOPE FOR ME PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 10:09

ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
ancl wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
Is prof back from break?
vry much online
Thanks,that's my prof
PROF is nt yet ready to rest dis time around
Dis is how things should be. Competition amonds all the dongles.....dis will be tagged the battle for supremacy.
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 10:20

ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
NOT SO IT JUST STOPPED WORKING 2 DAYS AFTER I BOUGHT IT,EVER SINCE THE ACTIVATION INFO JUST SHOWS XXXXXXXXX ON ALL FIELDS.ANY HOPE FOR ME PLEASE.
HI ANCL,CAN YOU PM ME IF YOU KNOW HOW TO READ THE EXTERNAL CARD WITH THE SYSTEM?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 10:52

ugotuf wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
HI ANCL,CAN YOU PM ME IF YOU KNOW HOW TO READ THE EXTERNAL CARD WITH THE SYSTEM?
u shld hv return whn u dictect dat error, nw u hv to reprogramme card dis be alot of wahala cos we d't hv thre loader talkless of thre sw
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 11:14

ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
u shld hv return whn u dictect dat error, nw u hv to reprogramme card dis be alot of wahala cos we d't hv thre loader talkless of thre sw
SO NA SO I GO DE DEY ANCL?NO HOPE AT ALL?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 11:18

ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
check ur pm
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 11:45

ugotuf wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
I believe if you can get a working external card, you should be able to extract the data into urs dat is bad.
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 11:51

ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
check ur pm
THANK YOU ANCL,GOD BLESS U
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 11:55

bola_yeni wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
I believe if you can get a working external card, you should be able to extract the data into urs dat is bad.
HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT BOLA-AYENI?
Back to top Go down
ugotuf
Amateur
Amateur
ugotuf

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 12:15

JOSTUNDE,you got mail(PM)
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 13:18

ugotuf wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
ancl wrote:
ugotuf wrote:
HOW DO I GO ABOUT IT BOLA-AYENI?
Thou av not tried it but from past experience. You can explorer the content of the working external card from my computer then copy and then locate ur own external card and paste it there. when ask if you want to replace the existing files, choose yes. Gud lock bro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 18:50

Does system detect the card when you plug it in?cos i tried it with laptop but it make sound that i plug in to usb but can't read any data on it
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty2012-01-19, 18:56

M2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF   MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MARTINI UPGRADE AND ISSUES THEREOF
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next