Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hausa man at the ATM

Go down 
+19
microsat
hibeeke
Kingtobi
obodo
Ufkana
SmartMobility
Gmailer
Nalerigu
SULEIMAN01
Lottodream
Kingcollins
triumphant
babsleeway
oscar4free2air
sunnyga
austin kofi boakye
Freeboy
Ashawo
23 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Hausa man at the ATM Empty
PostSubject: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2012-03-22, 11:10

One hausa man was wtdrawg cash 4rm an ATM, when an igbo
man bhind him laffd 'hahaha' n said 'aboki Sule, u be mumu:O, I
don see ur password, na four stars(****)' ; d hausaman den replied
'kai, nansense>:O , na u be mumu, my fassword na twenty sebin
pouty pour (2744) sheggee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2012-03-22, 11:29

Aboki na aboki,even the one wey go school
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2012-03-22, 12:52

Please guyz, let there be just one thread for jokes!
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2012-03-22, 13:42

incredible !!! i can't help laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2012-03-22, 13:53

That was nice
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2012-04-01, 19:41

kai....dis Aboki na heavy mumu....
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2012-04-01, 20:57

Aboki will always be one, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2012-04-01, 21:03

babsleeway wrote:
Aboki will always be one, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Kingcollins
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-11, 11:54

Even if aboki travel to London and come back he is still and aboki...LOL
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-11, 17:03

Abonki or norki
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
SULEIMAN01
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-11, 17:32

hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-11, 17:37

hmmmmm igbo man too sharp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-12, 00:28

Aboki n Akpors who be champion
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-12, 06:12

Freeboy wrote:
There can't be one thread for jokes nah! There is a section for jokes, go there and laff your ass out. Okay?
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-12, 06:16

yes oh go to jokers section enough laughter
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-12, 09:02

Gmailer wrote:
Freeboy wrote:
There can't be one thread for jokes nah! There is a section for jokes, go there and laff your ass out. Okay?
Gmailer wey dat ur long neck pic na ?
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-12, 17:33

hahahaha!!!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-12, 19:22

SmartMobility wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Freeboy wrote:

I don comot am nah!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-12, 21:26

Gmailer wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Freeboy wrote:

I don comot am nah!

alway phonographic
but why?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-13, 00:49

obviouschild wrote:
Aboki na aboki,even the one wey go school
SURE.
Back to top Go down
Kingtobi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-13, 19:59

Aboki no be Aboki he was just trying to say the truth abi no be so.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-13, 21:17

NAH SO E BE OOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-13, 21:35

Aboki or akpos
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-13, 22:04

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-13, 22:31

hibeeke wrote:
Aboki or akpos
Laughing u no go kil me wit laff
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-01-13, 22:35

Aboki mean friend!
Back to top Go down
clemency
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-02-11, 18:57

"Aren't I just good enough to eat?"

"April sweet is coming in, let the feast of fools begin!"

"The guy goes into the hospital, okay? His wife's just had a baby and he can't wait to see them both. So he meets the doctor and he says, 'Oh, Doc, I've been so worried. How are they?' And the doctor smiles and says, 'They're fine. Just fine. Your wife's delivered a healthy baby boy and they're both in tip-top form. You're one lucky guy.' So the guy rushes into the maternity ward with his flowers. But it's empty. His wife's bed is empty. 'Doc?' He says and turns around and the doctor and all the nurses wave their arms and scream in his face. 'April fools! Your wife's dead and the baby's a spastic!!'" (he executes an asylum orderly with a gunshot to the head) "Get it? Oh what a senseless waste of human life!"

"Parting is such sweet sorrow, dearest. Still, you can't say we didn't show you a good time. Enjoy yourself out there... in the asylum. Just don't forget -- if it ever gets too tough... there's always a place for you here."

"Oh, yes! Fill the churches with dirty thoughts! Introduce honesty to the White House! Write letters in dead languages to people you've never met! Paint filthy words on the foreheads of children! Burn your credit cards and wear high heels! Asylum doors stand open! Fill the suburbs with murder and rape! Divine madness! Let there be ecstasy, ecstasy in the streets! Laugh and the world laughs with you!"
Back to top Go down
clemency
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-02-11, 18:59

13. I believe whatever doesn’t kill you, simply makes you…stranger.

12. All right. So, listen. Why don’t you give me a call when you want to start taking things a little more seriously? Here’s my card.

11. Joker: Oh, you. You just couldn’t let me go, could you? This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You are truly incorruptible, aren’t you? Huh? You won’t kill me out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness. And I won’t kill you because you’re just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever.

10 . Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little emotions. In… you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?

9. Batman: Then why do you want to kill me?
Joker: I don’t want to kill you! What would I do without you? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No, no, NO! No. You… you… complete me.
Batman: You’re garbage who kills for money.
Joker: Don’t talk like one of them. You’re not! Even if you’d like to be. To them, you’re just a freak, like me! They need you right now, but when they don’t, they’ll cast you out, like a leper! You see, their morals, their code, it’s a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They’re only as good as the world allows them to be. I’ll show you. When the chips are down, these… these civilized people, they’ll eat each other. See, I’m not a monster. I’m just ahead of the curve.

8. This city deserves a better class of criminal. And I’m gonna give it to them.

7. Joker: If you’re good at something, never do it for free.

6. Batman: Let her go!
Joker: [holding Rachel out of a window] Very poor choice of words…

5. Joker: [to Gambol's thugs, being held helpless by his own] Now, our operation is small, but there’s a lot of potential for “aggressive” expansion. So, which one of you fine gentlemen would like to join our team? Oh, there’s only one spot open right now, so we’re gonna have…Tryouts. Make it fast.

4. How about a magic trick? I’m gonna make this pencil disappear. Ta-daa! It’s… it’s gone.

3. Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things. The mob has plans, the cops have plans, Gordon’s got plans. You know, they’re schemers. Schemers trying to control their little worlds. I’m not a schemer. I try to show the schemers how pathetic their attempts to control things really are. So, when I say… Ah, come here.
When I say that you and your girlfriend was nothing personal, you know that I’m telling the truth. It’s the schemers that put you where you are. You were a schemer, you had plans, and look where that got you. I just did what I do best. I took your little plan and I turned it on itself. Look what I did to this city with a few drums of gas and a couple of bullets. Hmmm? You know… You know what I’ve noticed? Nobody panics when things go “according to plan.” Even if the plan is horrifying! If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it’s all “part of the plan.” But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!
Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I’m an agent of chaos. Oh, and you know the thing about chaos? It’s fair!

2. Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. We are tonight’s entertainment! Well, you look nervous. Is it the scars? You want to know how I got ‘em? Come here. Hey! Look at me. So I had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me I worry too much. Who tells me I ought to smile more. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks… Look at me! One day, they carve her face. And we have no money for surgeries. She can’t take it. I just want to see her smile again, hm? I just want her to know that I don’t care about the scars. So… I stick a razor in my mouth and do this…to myself. And you know what? She can’t stand the sight of me! She leaves. Now I see the funny side. Now I’m always smiling! A little fight in you. I like that. Batman: Then you’re going to love me.

1. [holding a knife inside Gambol's mouth] Wanna know how I got these scars? My father was… a drinker. And a fiend. And one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn’t like that. Not-one-bit. So – me watching – he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it! Turns to me, and he says, “why so serious, son?” Comes at me with the knife… “Why so serious?” He sticks the blade in my mouth… “Let’s put a smile on that face!” And…Why so serious?[b] lol!
Back to top Go down
drpenguin15
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-12-05, 14:05

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-12-05, 17:10

hibeeke wrote:
Aboki or akpos
All of d above
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-12-05, 17:14

@clement waitin 4 d nxt episode
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty2013-12-05, 23:06

Old sch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hausa man at the ATM   Hausa man at the ATM Empty

Back to top Go down

Hausa man at the ATM
Page 1 of 1