Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wanna make 50$ to your lb.

Go down 
+6
D REAL MAN
unicetech
yinka123
microsat
bejs
Turwei
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty
PostSubject: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-19, 16:03

Hi people i have been on this site 4 several month now, and am very happy to be part of the site, because they pay me 50$ every month , without the need of stress my self too much, because i choose hour for my self i can even decide not to work for two day, and i will still get my 50$, 50$ is just a token for some people, but at least for we that don`t have doo 4 leaving just staying at home doing nothing, i think it will help us a little, so if you need it just, ask and i shall drop the site here 4 every one.
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-20, 01:06

why don't u just drop the site, do we have to ask b4. anyway i don't bliev in these king of ads so if truelly what u r saying is true then just drop it here. we don't need to beg b4.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-20, 05:18

the guy na formality jare
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-20, 10:27

the guy no get anything to drop
Back to top Go down
unicetech
Novice
Novice
unicetech

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-20, 11:29

Turwei wrote:
Hi people i have been on this site 4 several month now, and am very happy to be part of the site, because they pay me 50$ every month , without the need of stress my self too much, because i choose hour for my self i can even decide not to work for two day, and i will still get my 50$, 50$ is just a token for some people, but at least for we that don`t have doo 4 leaving just staying at home doing nothing, i think it will help us a little, so if you need it just, ask and i shall drop the site here 4 every one.
Drop am make we tank u
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-20, 11:45

ok just go to this link and sign up? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-20, 16:26

Thanks for d site. But I can see your referral link. Does it mean we can join without a referral link? Pls let us know....
Back to top Go down
carbo
Amateur
Amateur
carbo

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-20, 17:53

how does it work?
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-21, 07:13

why the referral link......hmmmm
Back to top Go down
tommyking
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-21, 13:05

guys check this site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Turwei
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-21, 13:51

When you sigh up, you start posting about Forex trade, when you make 20post that is 3$, every you make 20post you will be getting 30$ every day and at the end of the month you get paid to ur libertyreserve account?
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-21, 22:19

Turwei wrote:
When you sigh up, you start posting about Forex trade, when you make 20post that is 3$, every you make 20post you will be getting 30$ every day and at the end of the month you get paid to ur libertyreserve account?

what do u post about forex trade. elaborate more lets understand bro.
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-21, 23:33

bejs wrote:
Turwei wrote:

yea elaborate
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-22, 00:37

microsat wrote:
bejs wrote:
Turwei wrote:

yea elaborate
we are waiting
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty2012-07-22, 03:57

Make it happen!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanna make 50$ to your lb.   Wanna make 50$ to your lb. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wanna make 50$ to your lb.
Page 1 of 1