Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv

Go down 
+53
smile2012
Samcoflex
rengshuat
Safex
IT4ALL
steveworld
yinka123
Nalerigu
dewaves
jossy4k
dxmaestro
Easylank
olawale86
sirtony
akanjoe
Shineneplus
D REAL MAN
austin kofi boakye
olufemay
ojasope
olofin17
ancl
ozdigital
obodo
magichand
bucade
Mamafish
sayswilo
abedima
bola_yeni
Drdanskills
jaido
SULIEMAN
Precious4luv
Bluka2
louismikkyfun
Worldbank
abou1
eyinla berry o
chiaka
soja
Don4mular
bank2k4real
phobia30
jameson
cowtail
Cabble1
Criss
John bull
lexxyb
Tersee4real
Hacklord
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty
PostSubject: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-02-25, 23:17

Just buy dia decoder @ d rate of#15,000 n get 5permanent n uninterrupted sports channels screenin all matches, movies, music,etc
Back to top Go down
Tersee4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-02-26, 07:13

Does d decoder works in every state. And hw much is d subscrition. Tanx man.
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-02-26, 10:20

Totally free! You kan buy it in Aks,PH, C.R n so on
Back to top Go down
lexxyb
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-03-07, 11:40

are they still existing
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-03-07, 11:53

Buy their decoder and you're free to go
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-03-11, 12:17

Am in ghana where can i get some to buy.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-03-12, 12:35

With pointer it's not possible but with dish it's possible
Back to top Go down
Cabble1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-03-28, 22:14

Oga john Bull! Pls d dish u r talking about, will it come with d decoder @15k or i'll hv 2 buy dstv size? Also, @wat position will it face? Thanks
Back to top Go down
cowtail
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-03-30, 07:59

will it work in Kaduna?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-03-30, 18:01

cowtail wrote:
will it work in Kaduna?
use your dish and track it
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-03-30, 18:03

Cabble1 wrote:
Oga john Bull! Pls d dish u r talking about, will it come with d decoder @15k or i'll hv 2 buy dstv size? Also, @wat position will it face? Thanks
buy de decoder first n use lik 90cm dish to track it. It won't come with the dish.
Back to top Go down
jameson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-19, 13:28

are they still existing i thought they are out of service taken to court by hitv then
Back to top Go down
phobia30
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-23, 05:27

Can it work in IBADAN?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-23, 07:06

phobia30 wrote:
Can it work in IBADAN?
i doubt
Back to top Go down
Cabble1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-28, 11:46

i tried to track it with dish @ dstv position but it did not work. do i have to use ctl decorder or sunwin dvb-t decorder. what i used was sunwin with down converter. please i need an ansewr
Back to top Go down
bank2k4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-28, 12:00

mr john bull will it work in abuja?
Back to top Go down
Don4mular
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-28, 13:24

More grease to ur elbow
Back to top Go down
http://Www.9jaloads.tk
jameson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-28, 14:47

on wat sat do i track it ?
Back to top Go down
jameson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-28, 14:59

wat is the subscription monthly ?
Back to top Go down
jameson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-28, 15:01

how many matches do they show ?
Back to top Go down
jameson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-04-28, 15:04

hope they would last ?
Back to top Go down
soja
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-18, 14:28

Cabble1 wrote:
i tried to track it with dish @ dstv position but it did not work. do i have to use ctl decorder or sunwin dvb-t decorder. what i used was sunwin with down converter. please i need an ansewr
Guys. it is true that CTL decoder is great as all what u need to do is to get the decoder at N15k and then u will be paying small monthly subscription of N2650 (@N7950 for 3 months card). you dont need any dish. all what u need is a cable antena. the signal is clear and sharp. The only issue is that the CTL operator are available in PH, Benin, Owerri and Aba. They are not operating in major cities of nigeria. I enjoyed their channel more than DSTV in term of sport. they show virtually all the EPL matches, Lal iga, german league, Seria A, champion league, Europa league, FA cup, carling cup etc. they are the best for the lovers of football at minimum price. they have about 28 channels that cut acros everything u will need in a cable TVi.e news, movies (Nollywood and Hollywood), musical channels, cartoons for children and christian TV. I wish they are in lagos because they offer beetr service than DSTV
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-18, 14:35

soja wrote:
Cabble1 wrote:
Guys. it is true that CTL decoder is great as all what u need to do is to get the decoder at N15k and then u will be paying small monthly subscription of N2650 (@N7950 for 3 months card). you dont need any dish. all what u need is a cable antena. the signal is clear and sharp. The only issue is that the CTL operator are available in PH, Benin, Owerri and Aba. They are not operating in major cities of nigeria. I enjoyed their channel more than DSTV in term of sport. they show virtually all the EPL matches, Lal iga, german league, Seria A, champion league, Europa league, FA cup, carling cup etc. they are the best for the lovers of football at minimum price. they have about 28 channels that cut acros everything u will need in a cable TVi.e news, movies (Nollywood and Hollywood), musical channels, cartoons for children and christian TV. I wish they are in lagos because they offer beetr service than DSTV
the cracked one is free
Back to top Go down
chiaka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-18, 15:08

how can i track it with strong decoder?
Back to top Go down
eyinla berry o
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-18, 17:25

wat of people outside these location stated for the operation, can it work?
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-18, 18:57

John bull wrote:
soja wrote:
Cabble1 wrote:
the cracked one is free
how do we get it?
Back to top Go down
http://alanengservices.webs.com
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-19, 08:46

eyinla berry o wrote:
wat of people outside these location stated for the operation, can it work?
well i don't really know much about those outside the location i've mention but if you've use it before in your location then it'll definitely work.
Back to top Go down
eyinla berry o
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-19, 21:32

WAT OF ONDO STATE, WILL IT WORK? AND WHAT POSITION WILL THE SIGNAL BE?
Back to top Go down
Criss
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-21, 10:08

Masa can it work in ghana. N which dish can i use 2 track it. Thnx.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-21, 11:34

@jb how do we get this thing?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-21, 15:43

Criss wrote:
Masa can it work in ghana. N which dish can i use 2 track it. Thnx.
no it won't
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-21, 15:45

abou1 wrote:
go to any satellite shop and request for DVD-T decoder with YAGI antenna and Adaptor or call this guy on 08182046152.
Back to top Go down
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-21, 17:20

John bull wrote:
abou1 wrote:
go to any satellite shop and request for DVD-T decoder with YAGI antenna and Adaptor or call this guy on 08182046152.
thank u,i wil let u know when i'm thru.
Back to top Go down
Worldbank
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-22, 12:18

Pls somebody should send me the software to make my infinity channels talk pls my email add. Is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://Ekeh4gunners.blogsport.com
abou1
Senior
Senior
abou1

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-05-22, 13:31

Worldbank wrote:
Pls somebody should send me the software to make my infinity channels talk pls my email add. Is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wrong thread. Make ur request in d right thread.
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-06-03, 01:44

John bull wrote:
Cabble1 wrote:
buy de decoder first n use lik 90cm dish to track it. It won't come with the dish.
can it work in delta state?
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-06-03, 08:01

Wil d ss3 b among d free channels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-06-08, 00:58

where can i get d decoder,,,,, and hw can crack it to work free. God bless u all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-06-27, 14:46

pls i have a ctl decoder and a dish, what else can i do to track the channels as you said oga john bull
Back to top Go down
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-06-27, 17:48

Ctl na pure rubbish for here. Dem de use Nepa.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-07-12, 14:26

Please i need help, i have CTL digital decoder and i tried to track it with dish@dstv position but it did not work. what do i do on that?
Can Avatar unscramble ctl channels?
Back to top Go down
SULIEMAN
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2011-09-15, 18:25

pls, how do i add channel to my receiver, i went to add channel and it's request for vpid, apid and rcip. but i didn't understand that. Pls someone should help me.
Back to top Go down
jaido
Novice
Novice
jaido

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2012-02-04, 18:06

am so new here
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2012-02-04, 20:25

jaido wrote:
am so new here

Don't worry, u'll soon overcome it.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2012-02-04, 20:47

oga Johnbull, I live in Benin. I will to confirm your statements as regards CTL indeed, we are enjoying it here. But how do I use d 90cm dish to track it for free? (without monthly subsription) And hope it doesnt have any effect on d decoder?
Expecting your advice as always. Thanks......
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2012-02-04, 21:45

@Johnbull, pls kindly assist with the direction and frequency so as to try something out boss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2012-02-04, 22:27

bola_yeni wrote:
@Johnbull, pls kindly assist with the direction and frequency so as to try something out boss.
my request as well...pls oga Johnbull, what satellite, frequency, symbol rate e.t.c. do one set the decoder to track it with? Can we use Strong decoder to track the signal or CTL decoder only?
Also, can u refer me to anyone in Benin city that can assist in dis process. Thanks....
Back to top Go down
abedima
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2012-02-04, 22:55

You guys that live outside lagos are lucky to have such opportunity,I pray it's work here in lagos....Has anybody check it in lagos and what is the outcome?..
Back to top Go down
abedima
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2012-02-04, 23:05

You guys that live outside lagos are lucky to have such opportunity,I pray it's work here in lagos....Has anybody check it in lagos and what is the outcome?..
Back to top Go down
sayswilo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty2012-02-04, 23:12

D REAL MAN wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
my request as well...pls oga Johnbull, what satellite, frequency, symbol rate e.t.c. do one set the decoder to track it with? Can we use Strong decoder to track the signal or CTL decoder only?
Also, can u refer me to anyone in Benin city that can assist in dis process. Thanks....
oga Jbull pls tell us hw to track this CTL with 90cm dish for I have been searching for this thread.Pls drop the bomb.Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinless.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv Empty

Back to top Go down

CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next