Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv

Go down 
+53
smile2012
Samcoflex
rengshuat
Safex
IT4ALL
steveworld
yinka123
Nalerigu
dewaves
jossy4k
dxmaestro
Easylank
olawale86
sirtony
akanjoe
Shineneplus
D REAL MAN
austin kofi boakye
olufemay
ojasope
olofin17
ancl
ozdigital
obodo
magichand
bucade
Mamafish
sayswilo
abedima
bola_yeni
Drdanskills
jaido
SULIEMAN
Precious4luv
Bluka2
louismikkyfun
Worldbank
abou1
eyinla berry o
chiaka
soja
Don4mular
bank2k4real
phobia30
jameson
cowtail
Cabble1
Criss
John bull
lexxyb
Tersee4real
Hacklord
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2011-02-25, 23:17

First topic message reminder :

Just buy dia decoder @ d rate of#15,000 n get 5permanent n uninterrupted sports channels screenin all matches, movies, music,etc
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-02-04, 23:30

sayswilo wrote:
D REAL MAN wrote:
bola_yeni wrote:
@Johnbull, pls kindly assist with the direction and frequency so as to try something out boss.
my request as well...pls oga Johnbull, what satellite, frequency, symbol rate e.t.c. do one set the decoder to track it with? Can we use Strong decoder to track the signal or CTL decoder only?
Also, can u refer me to anyone in Benin city that can assist in dis process. Thanks....
oga Jbull pls tell us hw to track this CTL with 90cm dish for I have been searching for this thread.Pls drop the bomb.Thanks.
pls oga jbull tel us more hw 2 wartch it on free 2 air cos i ve sunwin dvb-t decode .
Back to top Go down
bucade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-02-04, 23:54

oga jb,pls we are all begging you to give us the hint about the satellite position, symbol rate and frequency for dis ctl and for us to track, fta for life
Back to top Go down
magichand
Amateur
Amateur
magichand

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-25, 23:07

For those using ctl i have some news for you just pm is not for every to avoid disconnection and those using startime do also the same to avoid agent pls
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 00:30

whatever you want to say just post it here nah abah.
Back to top Go down
Mamafish
Senior
Senior
Mamafish

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 06:46

obodo wrote:
whatever you want to say just post it here nah abah.
habi o
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 07:37

magichand wrote:
For those using ctl i have some news for you just pm is not for every to avoid disconnection and those using startime do also the same to avoid agent pls
I remeber what happened the last time you talked about pm me, nobody benefited out of it because of the reason i don't want to go to. Just drop it here if there is anything good.
Back to top Go down
ozdigital
Novice
Novice
ozdigital

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 07:48

Ctl is not something we can talk about here when all there good channels is still in pointer cable antenna, is not everywhere, if it is satellite dish, all of us wherever we are. Friends, forget it lets research something better. Thanks
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 07:49

i will soon disable PM again if some of us want to misuse it.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 08:51

Wht new abt them oh boy cheer jare
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 09:55

John bull wrote:
Thanks Ogajb, i think this is much better if you can disable PM
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 10:38

ctl and nollywood
Back to top Go down
olufemay
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 10:43

John bull wrote:

PLS HELP ME TO CONFIRM WEDA THERE IS CTL OFFICE IN IBADAN.I LEFT PH 4 IBADAN 2002.I REALLY ENJOYED CTL THEN.I WISH TO HAVE CTL IN IBADAN.HELP PLS.
Back to top Go down
olufemay
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 10:46

Hacklord wrote:
Just buy dia decoder @ d rate of#15,000 n get 5permanent n uninterrupted sports channels screenin all matches, movies, music,etc

DOES IT WORK IN IBADAN?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 11:19

olufemay wrote:
Hacklord wrote:

DOES IT WORK IN IBADAN?
nop
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 11:27

ancl wrote:
olufemay wrote:
Hacklord wrote:

DOES IT WORK IN IBADAN?
nop

What of ogbomosho ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 11:31

austin kofi boakye wrote:
ancl wrote:
olufemay wrote:
Hacklord wrote:

DOES IT WORK IN IBADAN?
nop

What of ogbomosho ?
nop
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 12:54

bola_yeni wrote:
magichand wrote:
I remeber what happened the last time you talked about pm me, nobody benefited out of it because of the reason i don't want to go to. Just drop it here if there is anything good.

G--B--A--M !!!!!
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-26, 13:00

magichand wrote:

Magichand, Pls check your PM as you have a message waiting...
Back to top Go down
Shineneplus
Novice
Novice
Shineneplus

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-31, 00:02

oga jb,plz can it work at ibadan and lagos and wia can we get d decoder
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-03-31, 05:04

Please if their is any update,please i need it
Back to top Go down
sirtony
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-04, 14:06

My installer helped me wt ctl africa free to air showing nollywood movies,nolly plus,ctl,muvi international and many xtian stations.How do i get the sport stations for free?
Back to top Go down
olawale86
Amateur
Amateur
olawale86

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-04, 19:10

sirtony wrote:
My installer helped me wt ctl africa free to air showing nollywood movies,nolly plus,ctl,muvi international and many xtian stations.How do i get the sport stations for free?
that,s nt d real 1i maen u're watching my tv
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 07:39

Hehehehe ctl is not even on sat they only operate in d eastern n western parts of naija via antenna.
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 08:23

CTL is just d best for Africa due to his affordability... You will enjoy Barclays English Premiership, FA Cup, Capital One Cup (formerly Carling Cup), UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League e.t.c.
Imagine!!!!!! All this just for N3,200. DSTV, you guys are just ripping Nigerians off.
God dey oo
Back to top Go down
D REAL MAN
Professional
Professional
D REAL MAN

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 08:23

CTL is just d best for Africa due to his affordability... You will enjoy Barclays English Premiership, FA Cup, Capital One Cup (formerly Carling Cup), UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League e.t.c.
Imagine!!!!!! All this just for N3,200. DSTV, you guys are just ripping Nigerians off.
God dey oo
Back to top Go down
Easylank
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 09:52

D REAL MAN wrote:
God dey oo
hw can i get ds ctl in my area in osun state pls pm me
Back to top Go down
dxmaestro
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 09:59

Year ctl is really the bomb now.im even watching it free in Uyo,akwa ibom 29 channels including 5 sport channels.u can add me ön 2go as dxmaestro.TR/RX
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 10:06

CTL UHMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Back to top Go down
jossy4k
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 10:21

This CTL is it working with dish or yagi antennal ( califonia antennal l) in every part of this country
Back to top Go down
sirtony
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 13:29

how do i get the complte ctl africa channel
Back to top Go down
dewaves
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 13:36

hi,guys who wants to compare DSTV with ctl,the market will fail,DSTV is the best now.beware
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-05, 15:56

Who cares abt oda networks!!! Dthieves are best though they exploit us.
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-06, 08:01

where is ctl working ?
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2012-10-06, 08:10

what is there frequency and symbol rate
Back to top Go down
steveworld
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-08-30, 14:09

Please i need ctl frequency no
Back to top Go down
IT4ALL
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-08-30, 16:21

People of ibadan...lets watch miland way ãήϑ put their frequency back to our strong decoder...still on d same level...
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-08-30, 19:06

IT4ALL wrote:
People of ibadan...lets watch miland way ãήϑ put their frequency back to our strong decoder...still on d same level...
I don't fink dat's necessary (@ dis tym)
Back to top Go down
rengshuat
Amateur
Amateur
rengshuat

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-08-30, 21:38

steveworld wrote:
Please i need ctl frequency no.
This is an old story. Idon't think it's still working.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-08-30, 21:57

rengshuat wrote:
steveworld wrote:
Please i need ctl frequency no.
This is an old story. Idon't think it's still working.
Yap. Only westmidland is workin in Ibadan
Back to top Go down
Samcoflex
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-09-14, 11:56

When it first came, it was working in Lagos but dstv fought them as lagos is their largest market and they were losing subscribers
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-09-14, 13:17

Ctl...u will reach PH...
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-09-14, 20:11

If the ctl channels are not in every part of Nigeria why than rise many people hope of watching live sport for less amount.
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-09-15, 09:37

In ib miland will do d work...confirmed...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-09-15, 09:40

Bur irib is d best in every part of nija
Back to top Go down
smoothpool
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-10-18, 18:03

Hacklord wrote:
where can I get the dia decoder? this is my number 08156716895
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-10-18, 22:18

THE EARLIER WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BTW DTH AND DTT,THE BETTER WE WILL KNOW IF CTL WILL WORK IN OUR REGION OR NOT
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2013-10-19, 03:21

Something is blockn their signal into our strong decoder...miland works sa
Back to top Go down
compaqRELOADED
Amateur
Amateur
compaqRELOADED

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2014-07-24, 16:18

hi all

any luck with CTL for the upcoming season?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty2014-07-24, 16:58

Let d league start 1st
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv   CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

CTL- everything you need in satellite, throw away Hitv and Dstv
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2