DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??

+23
Follymike
abelite
Olybra
abednego monday
Fishegg45
tuns71
Gmailer
gdad
adex3252
helnkay
SULEIMAN01
esystem01
AWONUSI
easy
ancl
Nalerigu
world richest
microsat
engrhissa
triumphant
Satfinder
Roykay
27 posters
Roykay

FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty
PostSubject: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-10-16, 17:23

You can now enjoy HOLA TV another Yoruba dedicated station on Sat just like Africa Magic Plus others for FREEEEE.
Sat : ASTRA
POSITION : 17 Degree EAST
FREQUENCY : 10.3000,11.803,11.886,12.337
SYMBOL RATE : 27500
POLARIZATION : VERTICAL FOR ALL EXCEPT 10.3000-HORIZONTAL.
HAPPY VIEWING... bounce

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-10-16, 17:32

U hav tried but pls do not open such thread again simply go to FTA thread and post it. Besides dat has bin discussed on w3c thread. Pls also check ur info b4 postin. HOLA TV IS ON AMOS 5 SAT.
Satfinder

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-10-16, 18:44

good work my guy pls explain how to track the bird

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-10-16, 19:49

PLS GO TO FTA THREAD FOR DAT ANS. DIS THREAD IS INVALID
triumphant
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-10-16, 20:34

007 wrote:
PLS GO TO FTA THREAD FOR DAT ANS. DIS THREAD IS INVALID
yes i seconded.Let this thread be closed
Roykay

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-10-16, 21:05

007 wrote:
U hav tried but pls do not open such thread again simply go to FTA thread and post it. Besides dat has bin discussed on w3c thread. Pls also check ur info b4 postin. HOLA TV IS ON AMOS 5 SAT.
O.k Guys,No problem 4 that... Cool
engrhissa

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-15, 22:59

What the fuck is dat, everybody has d right to post anything...@roykay dat is good....dont be tempted by this fools lol!
microsat

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 06:56

engrhissa wrote:
What the fuck is dat, everybody has d right to post anything...@roykay dat is good....dont be tempted by this fools lol!
you cant post nonsense here and say everybody has the right to post anything here okay...
world richest

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 07:02

cool temper no b fight.we ar tryin 2 mak tins better n easy.d info u gave was perfect bt u shuld done dat on fta tread nt to open a new one...

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 07:16

engrhissa wrote:
Nalerigu
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 07:19

world richest wrote:
cool temper no b fight.we ar tryin 2 mak tins better n easy.d info u gave was perfect bt u shuld done dat on fta tread nt to open a new one...

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 07:22

engrhissa wrote:

By the way,who is fools here?don't push me to do otherwise
We are not fools here,newbie

Maybe u don't know me
My actions are fast,so be warned
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 10:19

Awon ppl yi maa ti fe maa wuye ke?
easy
easy

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 14:52

i av being trying dis bird wt no result,which fqr is best 2 nail it n is it above dstv or below tnx
AWONUSI
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 22:20

It is above multi tv with frq 12604 v 30000

Last edited by AWONUSI on 2012-11-17, 18:28; edited 1 time in total
esystem01

PostSubject: hi   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-16, 22:33

AWONUSI wrote:
It is above multi tv with frq 12604 v 27500
9ice info,i'wl gv it a try 2mor
engrhissa

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-17, 11:21

obviouschild wrote:
engrhissa wrote:

By the way,who is fools here?don't push me to do otherwise
We are not fools here,newbie

Maybe u don't know me
My actions are fast,so be warned

You guys asked for it...nd by d way if you think dis post is nonsense then you are WRONG nd u obvoius child what would you do....nothing, guys stop thinking you made d satellites....this is just a knowledge base for all!
SULEIMAN01

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-17, 15:21

Pls let us avoid contentious statement here cos we are all lerners.
helnkay
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-18, 09:09

SULEIMAN01 wrote:
Pls let us avoid contentious statement here cos we are all lerners.

You are right.
easy
easy

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-18, 13:54

esystem01 wrote:
AWONUSI wrote:
It is above multi tv with frq 12604 v 27500
9ice info,i'wl gv it a try 2mor

i av try 12604 v 27500 wt no result n now another guy is saying 12604 v 30000. pls which is correct
adex3252

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-11-26, 14:38

It will better use 12.562v27.000or30000 track it with intelsat10kc
gdad

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-12-23, 15:08

how can i locate amos 5 on my strong decoder SRT 4669x11 PLS HELPPPPP
Gmailer
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-12-23, 16:36

Use any ku band
tuns71

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-12-23, 16:59

Hola tv is ruba dedicated film chans on fta that wlii give dthieves afmag(yoruba) a good run for their money, but they shd edit out adverts from hola tv during viewing.
Fishegg45
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-12-23, 17:31

Gmailer wrote:
Use any ku band
yeah, u r ryt.
Gmailer
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-12-23, 17:58

Yes boss!
microsat

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2012-12-23, 22:41

that hola is not 24/7 jare
abednego monday

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-09, 16:49

9ja is nw on 11.155v44.666 ku band
abednego monday

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-09, 17:01

pls i nd help here cos i hv an old dstv but i no go for card swap an rily wnt to mak use of it nw, do i stil nid to go for card swap?
Olybra
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-09, 19:33

I still don't seem to understand this msg.The only yoruba channel available on 17'E is Faaji Tv. Is that the channel u refer to as HOLA TV?
abelite
abelite

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-09, 21:36

I am confuse too!!!!!!!
Follymike

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-12, 18:36

Is there anything like Mercy tv
AWONUSI
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-12, 20:09

Olybra wrote:
I still don't seem to understand this msg.The only yoruba channel available on 17'E is Faaji Tv. Is that the channel u refer to as HOLA TV?
b4 hola is d yoruba movies channel but now faali tv is d yoruba movies channel
Olybra
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-12, 20:33

Txn a lot! Confusion all over the place abt the change of name.
Fishegg45
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-12, 20:36

confuse abt wot?
Olybra
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-13, 00:09

I was searching all over d place for HOLA tv when I didn't know the name hs bn changed.
Scofield76
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-13, 00:52

Olybra wrote:
I was searching all over d place for HOLA tv when I didn't know the name hs bn changed.
IT'S NOT NAME CHANGE, HOLA TV LEFT AMOS 5- IT BELONG 2 ANOTHER FIRM ENTIRELY WHILE FAAJI BELONG 2 DAARSAT COMMUNICATIONS. THEY'RE RUNNING IT FTA NOW BUT WILL SOON ENCRYPT IT 2 COLLECT SUBSCRIPTION
Ashawo
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-13, 08:03

Please how many channels do we have here?
Niscue

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-13, 08:37

option is the best go for one pls nether g1 nor dovesat pick one.
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-13, 08:58

2ru talk option s d best
adelani

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty2013-03-13, 10:16

pls i need how 2 locate amos 5 on my srt 4669xii pls explain and frequency and symbol rate of kk tv pls.

PostSubject: Re: DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??   FREE - DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE?? Empty

DO YOU NEED ANOTHER AfMG-YORUBA AND OTHERS JUST FOR FREE??