Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3   Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3 Empty2012-10-17, 11:33

The new super slim power station 3-PS3 is designed very slim and light weight when compared to the previous one. The size of the PS3 is 2.36" inch height, 11.4"inch wider and it weighs 2.1 kg. It is 20 percent smaller and 25 percent lighter than the previous PS3. But it is 50 percent lighter when compared to other Play Stations.

This new slim PS3 will be available in two types of hardware specifications- one with 500 GB memory and another with 12GB flash memory. Sony also changed the slot loading design and introduced a new top loading disc tray in this PS3. This disc tray can be opened manually or we can use the button which is located on the edge of the PS3 to release it. It also gives 3D gaming support and the blu-ray disk support to enjoy the high quality videos and the user can also access TV shows, music and much more entertaining facilities offered by the Sony. The PS3 user will be able to store the photos and videos in the hard drive. This new ultra slim PS3 is designed in two attractive colors- black and white.

Features in Sony super slim PS3:

The new Sony PS3 is redesigned in both the external appearance and also the internal architecture. It comes with the two standard USB 2.0 ports in the front side and also there is a storage access indicator. It comes with the higher memory capacity of 500GB so the user can save more games and enjoy the gaming experience. The series name of this PlayStation is PS3 – (CECH-4000 series), and the series name indicates the colors of the play station –charcoal black / classic white, and available in two different memory specifications. The internal memory capacity is 256MB XDR main RAM and 256MB GDDR3 VRAM.

Network connections and support in PS3:

PS3 was first to use the cell broad band engine, one of the advanced micro processors that enable fast access and gives best gaming and viewing experience. The power consumption of this PS3 is also reduced from 200W to 190W. The play station display also provides a high output resolution of 1080p, 1080i, 480p, 480i(for PAL 576p), and it supports the audio outputs like LPCM 7.1ch, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC. It also supports the Bluetooth connection 2.0 and this new slim PS3 has also ports for AC adaptor, HDMI, LAN AV MULTI OUT, and digital out (optical) connections.

PS3 comes with the parental control system in which parents can control the access to certain contents like blu-ray, DVD movies, and local saved contents in the disks.
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3   Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3 Empty2012-10-17, 12:56

how much?
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3   Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3 Empty2012-10-17, 13:15

..someone who just brought it in demanded 85k(white)...but didnt ask further..cos frankly my 320gig still serves me well...and apart from the 500gig hard disk and size reduction...i'm not thrilled...theres nufin really special...
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3   Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3 Empty2012-10-17, 14:10

Don1 wrote:
..someone who just brought it in demanded 85k(white)...but didnt ask further..cos frankly my 320gig still serves me well...and apart from the 500gig hard disk and size reduction...i'm not thrilled...theres nufin really special...
8...????????? Kobo, tens or thousand??
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3   Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3 Empty2012-10-17, 14:42

...Ask am o...I no bother further wit d guy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3   Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sony unveils Ultra-Slim PS3
Page 1 of 1