Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves

Go down 
+10
osteen
world richest
Fishegg45
master50
Suny11
centfrank
Dstvsat
Nalerigu
obodo
spora2
14 posters
AuthorMessage
spora2
Novice
Novice
spora2

Sex : male

exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty
PostSubject: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-10-26, 18:42

exchange my n line for your toptv line pm me
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-10-27, 07:24

What is this guy talking about.
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-10-27, 08:43

I don't understand what all dat means.
Back to top Go down
Dstvsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-13, 18:28

hi spora2

i got your pm but i can't reply show me that i not yet reached the number of post for reply

how many post i need to use PM?
Back to top Go down
centfrank
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-14, 15:57

CAN I USE ONE DISH FOR MY AVATAR CONNECTION, PLS I NEED UPDATE
Back to top Go down
centfrank
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-14, 16:01

PLS CAN U DETAILED ME ON WAHT U ARE EXPLAINING
Back to top Go down
Suny11
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Suny11

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-14, 18:52

He wants to exanchange his nline with toptv nline
Back to top Go down
Dstvsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-14, 22:48

he's fucker be aware he dont have dstv i try to exchange with him but he use fake card no local dstv
Back to top Go down
master50
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-29, 11:36

Dstvsat wrote:
he's fucker be aware he dont have dstv i try to exchange with him but he use fake card no local dstv
Thanks for your info
let me who is stable and reliable server holder for dstv hd
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-29, 14:40

Dstvsat wrote:
datz 2bad of him. Admin tak note.
Back to top Go down
spora2
Novice
Novice
spora2

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-29, 21:20

Dstvsat wrote:
You have the audacity to call me a fucker i made it clear that i want to exchange toptv but you offered me the following exchange 2STV and Walf tv + tfm and dstv and canalsat horizon and your dstv is not even open but a fake card after i send you a test c line you where crying for maximum hops to reshare my cards,I have repeatedly informed you that i do not run any paid servers but you kept on crying for hops on my card so i banned your contact from skype and cut off all further contact with you,I do not want to be involve with you and now you call me names for not wanting to share with you,You are a line stealer and a scammer So all members beware,in your case this topic is close. Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Dstvsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-29, 22:59

spora2 wrote:
Dstvsat wrote:
You have the audacity to call me a fucker i made it clear that i want to exchange toptv but you offered me the following exchange 2STV and Walf tv + tfm and dstv and canalsat horizon and your dstv is not even open but a fake card after i send you a test c line you where crying for maximum hops to reshare my cards,I have repeatedly informed you that i do not run any paid servers but you kept on crying for hops on my card so i banned your contact from skype and cut off all further contact with you,I do not want to be involve with you and now you call me names for not wanting to share with you,You are a line stealer and a scammer So all members beware,in your case this topic is close. Mad Mad Mad Mad

Yes you are fucker because i have tested your card and open nothing you use only fake nline from other peers, more than that if you do not have dstv so dont offer me dstv for exchange.

do you need me share very bad cline hhhhhh just to help you go improve your speed connection because with your connection anyone can exchange with you.

I have real cards and i show all my card in can for anyone serious and with real card no like you, i invite you for 5min show online for all my cards 15 cards bounce bounce

go go baba play away from me
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-11-30, 00:12

Cool down!!!!!
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-12-01, 06:28

nawa
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-12-08, 09:30

i dunno if anyone is havin dis same issue here each try accessin toptv with strong 3940HD, de other channel lose audio nd vedio i have to swtich of da receiver before it can re-again vedio & audio sound. My quiz now is that is anyone facin dis same with its strong decoder or anyother receiver. Please i need a reply, thank you.
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-12-08, 10:21

His their nobody 2 aid me wit my comment above.
Back to top Go down
Nalerigu
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Nalerigu

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2012-12-08, 14:10

Hmmmmmm check on google for a comment. Lol.
Back to top Go down
cccamfoever
Novice
Novice

Sex : man

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2013-03-30, 16:29

dog bite dog
Back to top Go down
muzammilrob
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: i have real cards for exchanges.    exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2015-03-22, 21:13

spora2 wrote:
exchange my n line for your toptv line  pm me
I have read card for exchanges. skype: isn****
Back to top Go down
http://punjabdishseting.weebly.com
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty2015-03-22, 22:03

muzammilrob wrote:
spora2 wrote:
exchange my n line for your toptv line  pm me
I have read card for exchanges. skype: isn****
posting contact details isn't allowed here
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves   exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves Empty

Back to top Go down

exchange n to n line toptv for dsthieves
Page 1 of 1