Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to bypass Google mail limits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hackhero
Novice
Novice
hackhero

Sex : male

How to bypass Google mail limits Empty
PostSubject: How to bypass Google mail limits   How to bypass Google mail limits Empty2013-03-09, 13:59

Note: Please don't flame me, I know this isn't hacking, but it's an exploit, I just wanted to contribute somehow to this website Also note that the timing of the incoming emails might be delayed and slower, but remember, it's better than nothing!

Alright everyone, I was a slave of google mail limits,
both of them actually After I got the first error, I went to find a solution, and I'm so glad I did because now I currently have the second error but that's no problem because I'm still getting my mails Smile
I was stupid enough to send my keylogger logs to the same email, but that's ok, at least I learned something at the end right?

Requirements for this tutorial: Gmail account, and hotmail account
Difficulty level: 1/10
How long will this take? 3-5 minutes
Programs/download needed: None

Now let's begin

Step one:
A)First you must go into our hotmail account
B) Go to our email and put your cursor on folders, and click the more action icon
C) Now choose "get email from another account"
D) Now type in your Gmail information and click next

Step two:
A) Now we must go into our gmails and confirm this(Hotmail sent a confirmation link to your gmail account)
B) Now click the link and VOILA! (Now your Hotmail is officially linked with your gmail.)
C) Now to check your Gmail when you are limited, just click the folder with the gmail address on your hotmail account.

Congratulations, you have now bypassed gmail's sending limit

Credits: %50 google for making me figure this out, %50 me for figuring this out while I was limited.. which I still am

Notes:Three more things
1. If you have an iPod touch, you can also bypass it easily, if you already added your Gmail on the ipod, you will automatically be sent to you mail with no errors, you can just freely check your mail like you would normally do on Gmail when you weren't limited.

2. If you want it to go faster, go back to your settings and choose "get email from another account" Now make your Gmail account the default email, it will retrieve the emails 2x faster. Don't worry it won't take out your old email or change anything, it will simply make that your default email, with nothing changed.

3. This method also works with YAHOO accounts
Back to top Go down
auchman88
Novice
Novice
auchman88

Sex : male

How to bypass Google mail limits Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to bypass Google mail limits   How to bypass Google mail limits Empty2013-10-06, 22:41

thanks
Back to top Go down

How to bypass Google mail limits
Page 1 of 1