Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+118
zonik
kunlegzy2
ManofGod
grafikii
BOBBY
coulfoug
kwame12
kunlegzy
versace400
Dax
paalink
Amart
tuns71
poverty-must-die
muba211
saintchyco
wolf-ma
collinsmuseka
chakofree
sunsong
wiseword
kokoo
ajankule
abelite
lilgii2k3
IsaacBro
femola77
moussono
twins_kenny
liberty2515
dankart
webmumu
joshuaghana2012
bola_yeni
austin kofi boakye
jknewton
satflex
emmy40
shakeel420
gadoonline
buchi
fxprof
roicard
mumbua
oldfox
fayz
Mkude
Lottodream
noel33
pcoach
ibrahimwrites
BoscoGh
Angelfavor
asif
Eclink
michealblakky
richyboo
Crowthecruel
momand kenven
ekina
lorena007
spygens
bejs
chrisniger
omaba1
Suny11
cccamfoever
ancl
gohelh
nami122
papayito
boe
Jupiter4x
olofin17
Follymike
isaac311
gmambwe
danco
Drdanskills
gamsky
obodo
ngally
stainlez
spyling target
kinmen2004
triumphant
tdalyn
harrytoks
ewayhome1
bindas
picasso4249
tettey
seyola
osteen
yesfree
munajoe
activecccam1
arsenaaaaaal
sheneneone
ihabtawfiq
coolsegun
ktk
phiribox
Kay2cee
sexxxsexxxy
world richest
tennybiz
pxthomas
moriztuos
peter pan
Sensicut07
yaw7x
kouaho
mrbonti
mac clever
ibtech
Fishegg45
activecccam
122 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
activecccam
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-27, 17:47

First topic message reminder :

Hi house, upon the fever on cccam now, atlantis is still rocking and never stop all this while. This shows that this server is the best and ever. Well, if you need one PM me or join me on skype name activecccam for more talks. Thanks

NOTE: NO RE SHARING, NO DOUBLE LOGGIN, ONE RECEIVER ONE IP OTHERWISE THE ACC IS BAN FOR EVER

Last edited by activecccam on 2013-06-03, 13:43; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yesfree
Amateur
Amateur
yesfree

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 17:25

@ Fishegg45 a message for u, Uhmmmmmmmm ATLANTIS i'm tempted to buy....lol
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 17:37

There are 2 many testimonies here ooo.I need one sharp,sharp
Back to top Go down
kinmen2004
Amateur
Amateur
kinmen2004

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 18:02

triumphant wrote:

it is closer to u than u think my guy
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 18:05

u ppl r flexing while others are waiting for theirs
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 18:08

yesfree wrote:
@ Fishegg45 a message for u, Uhmmmmmmmm ATLANTIS i'm tempted to buy....lol
u r ryt, bt nt al atlantis is stable, activeccam1 serva z stable. Am usin it nw 99% ok. Check
Back to top Go down
yesfree
Amateur
Amateur
yesfree

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 18:47

@ activecccam a message for u.
Back to top Go down
triumphant
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
triumphant

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 19:08

kinmen2004 wrote:
triumphant wrote:

it is closer to u than u think my guy
Then problem solved.We shall talk about that
Back to top Go down
activecccam1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 19:20

yesfree wrote:
@ activecccam a message for u.

I have drop a massage for you
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 19:28

sori 4ma questn guys, edited by fishegg45
Back to top Go down
picasso4249
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 20:57

activecccam, I added you on skype for us to talk....kindly accept my request..
Back to top Go down
activecccam1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 21:03

picasso4249 wrote:
activecccam, I added you on skype for us to talk....kindly accept my request..

join me now thanks
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 21:13

activecca how come ur atlantis is working bt al d one i have satnaija,nigerian10 are nt working bt they are atlantis.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 21:25

activecccam how come ur own atlantis is working,yet al d one i have here,satnaija,nigerian10 are all off or showing few stations.is urs really atlantis or where does it come from,or is it your server is just questions or dat nigerian10 i bought it in dec 4 6month bt is off.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 21:28

activecccam how come ur own atlantis is working,yet al d one i have here,satnaija,nigerian10 are all off or showing few stations.is urs really atlantis or where does it come from,or is it your server is just questions.dat nigerian10 i bought it in dec 4 6month bt is off.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 22:00

munajoe wrote:
activecca how come ur atlantis is working bt al d one i have satnaija,nigerian10 are nt working bt they are atlantis.
thos r fake, i also av dat 2, connectn bt nt openin any channel. Activecccam1/jostunde av d real atlantis serva. U dig me?
Back to top Go down
ngally
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 22:27

Hi bro activecccam!i was at church and i came here but unfortunately the server is offline to me,i dont know what is wrong with me though i put the codes again and again.Or my box (skybox f4) is not compatible?Please the class help me.
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 22:31

ngally wrote:
Hi bro activecccam!i was at church and i came here but unfortunately the server is offline to me,i dont know what is wrong with me though i put the codes again and again.Or my box (skybox f4) is not compatible?Please the class help me.
oga I tire for this ur grammer ooooo
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 22:33

Watching from tha stands
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
ngally
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-30, 22:53

Hey kay2cee!the forum is there just for helping the ppl and not correcting the languages,we come from different countries.....u know!
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-31, 07:55

Fishegg45 wrote:
munajoe wrote:
thos r fake, i also av dat 2, connectn bt nt openin any channel. Activecccam1/jostunde av d real atlantis serva. U dig me?
bt d nigerian10 was bought 4m jostunde or ur own atlantis does it have nigeria as a server name.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-31, 08:51

Kay2cee wrote:
ngally wrote:
oga I tire for this ur grammer ooooo
NO OOOOOO THE GUY JUST DEY SPEAK IN TONG LOL.
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-31, 10:07

Fishegg45 wrote:
munajoe wrote:
Hi guys,but my satnaija4,atlantis-nigerian3,5,7 and 10 both SD and HD Accounts where all bought from jostunde for my clients,they all log in but not showing any chanel,how come
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-31, 12:31

Am just laughing....just some few weeks ago thesame people who are busy flooding the forum with much insultive and ridiculous comments about the good old Atlantis are now the ones shouting its praises here and there!!! Humans....well, that's why we are humans....its in our blood.
Hope wen Dsthieves comes back on Proton Nasscam there will be atonement of sins???
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-31, 12:56

Drdanskills wrote:
Am just laughing....just some few weeks ago thesame people who are busy flooding the forum with much insultive and ridiculous comments about the good old Atlantis are now the ones shouting its praises here and there!!! Humans....well, that's why we are humans....its in our blood.
Hope wen Dsthieves comes back on Proton Nasscam there will be atonement of sins???
Yes i agree wit u but remember critizing atlantis wen order accts are blazing monts ago makes dem to sit up and do their home work proper,that is why their server is up now when orders are having issues,my broda if someone hurt u and u dont speak up,den expect urself to be in rubish,so telling dem their fault months ago is not bad
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-31, 13:00

gamsky wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
Yes i agree wit u but remember critizing atlantis wen order accts are blazing monts ago makes dem to sit up and do their home work proper,that is why their server is up now when orders are having issues,my broda if someone hurt u and u dont speak up,den expect urself to be in rubish,so telling dem their fault months ago is not bad
Has the server gone off before?
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-03-31, 13:22

sheneneone wrote:
gamsky wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
Has the server gone off before?
It has never gone off b4 but we're talking interms of multic which is most prefer to order birds in africa,so my broda to be in dis game u really have to tight ur belt very well as a server provider due to the frequently introduction of diff version of surflock by dsthives b4 people will say all kind of rubish to the server owners,so dats life 4 u
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 08:33

Activecccam1 atlantis server is 99% stable. No doubt
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 08:42

Fishegg45 wrote:
Activecccam1 atlantis server is 99% stable. No doubt
Χ it Activecccam1 that î§ stable or atlantis cccam that î§ stable?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 08:48

read my post and also read dz thread topic, u wil undastnd beta ok
Back to top Go down
coolsegun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 08:50

Even the old atlantis is back now, showing all the new atlantis is showing. So if you still have it connect it now and see the magic.
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 08:57

coolsegun wrote:
Even the old atlantis is back now, showing all the new atlantis is showing. So if you still have it connect it now and see the magic.
If you re using original atlantis it has never gone offline. The server î§ the best
Back to top Go down
danco
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:06

i suggest for this guys insisting for six months subscription should stop and consider 1month basis. simply this accs normally don't finish the six months duration, b4 it completes the months, the server is down. remember it went off September last year and now it is off since early march. As u see not yet six months over, it could not be good for a client to be on the side of losing. pls consider that guys.
Back to top Go down
danco
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:13

@Fisheg, i suggest it could be good if u be confirming for us the right people and best acc to use after your confirmation. i think that's nw the best way to go.
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:18

danco wrote:
i suggest for this guys insisting for six months subscription should stop and consider 1month basis. simply this accs normally don't finish the six months duration, b4 it completes the months, the server is down. remember it went off September last year and now it is off since early march. As u see not yet six months over, it could not be good for a client to be on the side of losing. pls consider that guys.
What are you saying?
Explaining beta
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:19

sheneneone wrote:
coolsegun wrote:
If you re using original atlantis it has never gone offline. The server î§ the best
u r ryt bro, i hate pple dat re-share atlantis, real(orginal) atlantis serva z alwz online, am usin d fake and original account, fake atlantis freeze n stop, and u av 2disconnect and connect bk again b4 he cn wrk again, real atlantis z alwz online 99% stable no freezin or disconnect/connect, its lik u r usin normal card, 6dayz nw ntin lik offline. Dnt doubt me
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:26

danco wrote:
@Fisheg, i suggest it could be good if u be confirming for us the right people and best acc to use after your confirmation. i think that's nw the best way to go.
Activecccam1 server z d best atlantis account i knw datz alwz online lik others fake atlantis dat goez offline @mid 9t
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:34

Fishegg45 wrote:
danco wrote:
Activecccam1 server z d best atlantis account i knw datz alwz online lik others fake atlantis dat goez offline @mid 9t

Is the acct in this house
Back to top Go down
coolsegun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:36

sheneneone wrote:
coolsegun wrote:
How do we know the original? The one I'm using was off sometimes last month without showing any station and is atlantis.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:38

activecccam1 av d original atlantis account, pm him 4more details, afta buyin kindly testify 2d hux ok
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:42

Fishegg45 wrote:
activecccam1 av d original atlantis account, pm him 4more details, afta buyin kindly testify 2d hux ok

help me tell him I need some
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:48

yaw7x wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

i said pm him
Back to top Go down
coolsegun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:55

Fishegg45 wrote:
I have activecccam1 server, but my old atlantis is working same way with activecccam server. Working like fire. I advice you get one for yourself. 100% stable.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:58

ok we don hear
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 09:59

coolsegun wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:
I have activecccam1 server, but my old atlantis is working same way with activecccam server. Working like fire. I advice you get one for yourself. 100% stable.

what old atlantis is working is it what we bought sometime ago and connect but no show
Back to top Go down
coolsegun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 10:00

Fishegg45 wrote:
yaw7x wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

i said pm him
@Fishegg45
Thanks
Back to top Go down
coolsegun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 10:03

yaw7x wrote:
coolsegun wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

what old atlantis is working is it what we bought sometime ago and connect but no show
I bought mine last yr for 1 yr. Is working fine for me now.
Back to top Go down
seyola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 10:04

yaw7x wrote:
coolsegun wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

Help me tell am o.Most of dem are still down.Infact it keeps going off.
Back to top Go down
coolsegun
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 10:07

seyola wrote:
yaw7x wrote:
coolsegun wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

Help me tell am o.Most of dem are still down.Infact it keeps going off.
My old atlantis is 100% stable now. A friend bought it for me last yr. It was temporarily down last month, but back now. That is what I'm using now.
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 10:08

thanks
Back to top Go down
activecccam1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty2013-04-01, 10:12

[quote="yaw7x"]thanks[/quote

Yaw7x check your PM thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next