Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER

Go down 
+103
saintchyco
hilseger
Freeboy
Chilling
timbilla
chuckychux
Olukay2
akinis09
Kayodema
Yaweh
easy
zobaowoh
austin kofi boakye
momand kenven
phemmy008
Losaries
satflex
Oliver Obekpa
pufframmy
press2
mrman
world richest
Jupiter4x
jumokk
kazeem56
stmaurille
Patrick C Nwalie
chakofree
Fred007
faithchild
tennybiz
Olukay
olawale86
Sam619
biggieblaque
Olybra
abou1
jaykay05
shakeel420
cybermekx
bola_yeni
Okoegualek
gaspardchung
moussono
esystem01
sexxxsexxxy
noel33
Stevolat
obodo
asif
itex
bejs
Emmykwel
moblet02
topycrown
Emeritus153
clone229
triumphant
chemistvictor
D REAL MAN
versace400
kunlegzy1
geefivez
fxprof
pstfrancis
okey247
oladat
richie81
omoladesexy
spygens
brothaken
Gee247
Fishegg45
Gmoore4luv
stainlez
sefunmi
sheneneone
jmicheal246
abelite
Niyi070
dyoungest
Songod
Follymike
Niscue
ABOVE D LAW
Don1
sunnyga
kunlegzy
Jonto92
akpos4real
ikbright4real
microsat
ancl
Slim4real
oldfox
Kay2cee
AWONUSI
sunnydevess
Drdanskills
SmartMobility
boe
Gmailer
107 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty
PostSubject: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:23

SmartMobility wrote:
does it mean dat he wil ban any body dat ask him to check his pm For 'business' as well
Lolz...... Bros some moderators are not nice ow. Just pray make una no offend them, especially the newest ones.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:27

sunnydevess wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
@Sunnydevess....... according to your statistics, you were banned on the 12th of April, because you posted on a public thread that Obodo should check his pm, which is against the bye-law of the house.
so u banned me ehhhm? u have never asked any1 before to check their pm b4 abi? or am i the 1st to do this? so this is the reason i was banned for 2days, UNBELIEVABLE!
You are just too funny! You asked for reason why you were banned, and I helped you search for it, and you are now accusing me of banning you. Hmmmmm...... Aye ma ni ka ow
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:30

Gmailer wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
@Sunnydevess....... according to your statistics, you were banned on the 12th of April, because you posted on a public thread that Obodo should check his pm, which is against the bye-law of the house.
so u banned me ehhhm? u have never asked any1 before to check their pm b4 abi? or am i the 1st to do this? so this is the reason i was banned for 2days, UNBELIEVABLE!
You are just too funny! You asked for reason why you were banned, and I helped you search for it, and you are now accusing me of banning you. Hmmmmm...... Aye ma ni ka ow

VERY FUNNY
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:32

Gmailer wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
does it mean dat he wil ban any body dat ask him to check his pm For 'business' as well
Lolz...... Bros some moderators are not nice ow. Just pray make una no offend them, especially the newest ones.
abi he wil use d person to practice hw to ban lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:35

Gmailer wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
My dear sunnydevess, u were banned for only 2days for a prohibited post and u are complaining and lashing out to a honourable moderator and member (Gmailer).... pls desist from such cos it won't give u any satisfaction or achievement.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:36

Gmailer wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
i have never known u to be a power freak ok, i respect u in this forum because ur one of the jovial moderators, i thought you did the banning, dnt mind me, am just been upset, but that is no reason enough to have me banned ok, after all EVERY1 DOES THAT!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:37

SmartMobility wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
I guess they are vexing their anger on someone that has offended them in the past. that is why cases of banning is now rampant.
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:42

Gmailer wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:
I guess they are vexing their anger on someone that has offended them in the past. that is why cases of banning is now rampant.
na true!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:48

sunnydevess wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
sunnydevess wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
i have never known u to be a power freak ok, i respect u in this forum because ur one of the jovial moderators, i thought you did the banning, dnt mind me, am just been upset, but that is no reason enough to have me banned ok, after all EVERY1 DOES THAT!
No wahala bro. I perfectly understand you. But, law is law, and it should always be respected. Moderators are now trying to enforce the laws that prohibit (check your pm/you have a pm) palava, and also enforcing the law that prohibits (singing-praising of dogs)
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 22:52

@Gmailer, Thanks for understanding, but singing-praising of dogs is done EVERYDAY BY MODS, well, Its good to have power shar.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 23:23

power how talk say POWER no gud
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 23:27

POWER TUZL
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-14, 23:30

sunnydevess wrote:
@Gmailer, Thanks for understanding, but singing-praising of dogs is done EVERYDAY BY MODS, well, Its good to have power shar.
Not all moderators bro. There are only few of us violating that bye-laws. So so and so are the culprits after the law have been made by one of the most senior moderators (Drdanskills)
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 00:58

PLEASE TO ALL MY FELLOW MODERATORS I WOULD LIKE TO SUJEST THAT BEFORE BANNING ANY PERSON HERE THAT PERSON SHOULD WARNED FIRST EITHER TRU PM OR OPENLY TELLING THEM WHAT THEY DID WRONG SO THAT WON'T TRY SUCH A THING BUT IF SUCH PERSON SHOULD GO TO ANOTHER TREAD AND DO THE SAME THING THAT PERSON SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
oldfox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 01:21

Gota point bro
Back to top Go down
Slim4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 02:59

Lightenin nd thunder has suceeded in stoping me frm using my AZSKY ooo no longer powering on again. What do i do haus
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 05:17

Gmailer wrote:
According to the above info-link, Ancl is the only moderator that is empowered to moderate dongle section. No other moderator can moderate dongle section except ancl. The question now is; why did ancl lock this thread?
U are vry roung bro, Don1 and kunlzy cal me around 4:45pm yestdy dat dey r nt able to post to G1 thread again and i ask wht hppn i was tld d thread hv bn lock i login immdiately to find d story 2ru then i re-open d thread wel i we like ahsewo to check who s behind dis 4 pplz to no d 2ruth thks.
Back to top Go down
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 05:24

G1 is a joker of dongle. Sycon shuld go sleep
Back to top Go down
microsat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 05:27

Then that means Ancl is not the only moderator in charge of dongle section...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 05:34

microsat wrote:
Dat s whre d problm his bro
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 06:32

Good morning fellows hope u guys slept well Very Happy bounce
Back to top Go down
akpos4real
Amateur
Amateur
akpos4real

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 07:01

I was very surprised that dis thread was locked.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 07:03

ancl wrote:
microsat wrote:
Dat s whre d problm his bro
Ashawo, Johnbull, and Naijatalkowner are the administrators here, they also have power over all sections, they should pls throw more light to the circumstances behind this issue, in other to clear my friend's name. Until then, my friend ancl is a prime suspect. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jonto92
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 07:21

Good morning house happy new week to all. Thank God 4 life
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 07:26

@Gmailer, Goodmorning my Oga at d top, hope ur night went well?
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 07:29

Kay2cee wrote:
PLEASE TO ALL MY FELLOW MODERATORS I WOULD LIKE TO SUJEST THAT BEFORE BANNING ANY PERSON HERE THAT PERSON SHOULD WARNED FIRST EITHER TRU PM OR OPENLY TELLING THEM WHAT THEY DID WRONG SO THAT WON'T TRY SUCH A THING BUT IF SUCH PERSON SHOULD GO TO ANOTHER TREAD AND DO THE SAME THING THAT PERSON SHOULD BE BANNED IMMEDIATELY.
Gbam! This is exactly my point, one needs to know his offense in other not to repeat it again.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 07:47

ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
According to the above info-link, Ancl is the only moderator that is empowered to moderate dongle section. No other moderator can moderate dongle section except ancl. The question now is; why did ancl lock this thread?
U are vry roung bro, Don1 and kunlzy cal me around 4:45pm yestdy dat dey r nt able to post to G1 thread again and i ask wht hppn i was tld d thread hv bn lock i login immdiately to find d story 2ru then i re-open d thread wel i we like ahsewo to check who s behind dis 4 pplz to no d 2ruth thks.
i called ANCL that the thread was locked, at that time he was dancing azonto at olubadan birthday party, while on earth will he do dat, u better ask questions from your power crazy admins
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 07:57

good morn here o!
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:02

Slim4real wrote:
Lightenin nd thunder has suceeded in stoping me frm using my AZSKY ooo no longer powering on again. What do i do haus
...eiya...sorry...u shud know beta...when u see signs of lightnin, u turn off ur electronics...there's no harm in even disconnectin ur dish from ur decoder...well just try replace the adaptor(Plug) with the RIGHT ONE...u might be lucky ur box is still functionin...
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:04

kunlegzy wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
i called ANCL that the thread was locked, at that time he was dancing azonto at olubadan birthday party, while on earth will he do dat, u better ask questions from your power crazy admins
Mind the way you address my Admin
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:07

I Don tire dey tell dem dey no wan here
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:37

kunlegzy wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
UR NOT SUPPOSE TO VOICE TO GMAILER LIKE THAT MY FRIEND;
Back to top Go down
ABOVE D LAW
Novice
Novice

Sex : both

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:42

controversy
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:44

Let there be peace pls, Admin should fish out the odd amongst them and justice be served. Period!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:50

I we quit dis site if d 2ruth behind dis was nt show to pplz hre to no
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:52

SmartMobility wrote:
kunlegzy wrote:
ancl wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
UR NOT SUPPOSE TO VOICE TO GMAILER LIKE THAT MY FRIEND;
not mentioning anybody bro, if am even to call name of admins that ve really stepped on me here i ll call obodo for banning me for no just cause, its an insult to my person.
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:56

I UNDERSTOOD THAT SOME TIME PERSON CAN MISTAKELY PRESS 'WATCH TOPIC BOTN', MAYBE IT WAS DONE BY MISTAKE
Back to top Go down
ABOVE D LAW
Novice
Novice

Sex : both

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 08:59

ancl wrote:

u need application letter?
u no fit do that one
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 09:08

SmartMobility wrote:
I UNDERSTOOD THAT SOME TIME PERSON CAN MISTAKELY PRESS 'WATCH TOPIC BOTN', MAYBE IT WAS DONE BY MISTAKE
that should be wif apology then.
Back to top Go down
Don1
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Don1

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 09:14

ancl wrote:
...Chief... abeg o...ma se yen o...shit hapnz bro...
Back to top Go down
Niscue
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 09:44

what 2ruth? boss
Back to top Go down
Follymike
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 09:54

Hope d person wey dey behind dis banning should take causion
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 09:56

ancl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Aro my friend, that is not the best solution to the problem at hand. Your contributions in this forum are immense. We wouldn't want to loose a vast guru like you. Call JB, and tell him what actually happened here. Or did anybody handle your browser, while you were partying? Cuz anybody can take the phone from you and do the browsing on your behalf.

Last edited by Gmailer on 2013-04-15, 10:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 10:00

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Aro my friend, that is not he best solution to the problem at hand. Your contributions in this forum are immense. We wouldn't want to loose a vast guru like you. Call JB, and tell him what actually happened here. Or did anybody handled your browser, while you were partying?
lolz
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 10:00

Gmailer wrote:
ancl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Aro my friend, that is not he best solution to the problem at hand. Your contributions in this forum are immense. We wouldn't want to loose a vast guru like you. Call JB, and tell him what actually happened here. Or did anybody handled your browser, while you were partying?
yes it can also be da case
Back to top Go down
dyoungest
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 10:18

gud pm huse cn sombdy giv me canalsat freqc pls....
Back to top Go down
Niyi070
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 10:22

Let's ask oga Ancl o what happened. May be while partying he left his phone with one of his girlfriends who mistakenly press the botton. Oga Ancl over to you
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 10:23

dyoungest wrote:
goto free to air thread nd ask ur question their
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 10:23

Niyi070 wrote:
Let's ask oga Ancl o what happened. May be while partying he left his phone with one of his girlfriends who mistakenly press the botton. Oga Ancl over to you
sebi na ibadan u dey why u no go the party now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dyoungest
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty2013-04-15, 10:34

SmartMobility wrote:
dyoungest wrote:
goto free to air thread nd ask ur question their
i'v don dat bt no rply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER   X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER Empty

Back to top Go down

X-TREM/X-MAN/AZSKY GPRS ADAPTER
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next