Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS

Go down 
+144
ger_gemam
samkato
guru1
obasichuks
sureDeal
myhero33
sewene
Ipk
mcbesto
aldakon
ihabtawfiq
pcoach
arsenaaaaaal
pinky1
orlarmy
radiosk
smile2012
Justusnsereko
akpatagoddy
billamo
Adeshii
megatech
clone229
sleite
valtovalto
Precious4luv
yemiola
sadiq4u6173
boe
Adegoke23
Rayhanul2000
rawbank
spyling target
olumide2013
tunderite
kanyantab
Safex
patch-twk
Femi sokenu
danco
stoneykk
michealblakky
MrBanner
snipps
SmartMobility
lovechines
mbetsa
nellyray
saintchyco
eminemkz
zenj
HoxHound
Okoegualek
gohelh
stickyblaze
muha1
Benu1
peter pan
canalshare
Tlove
abelite
saintg6
wilnze
sayvour
emmy40
best ever
i hacked
kunlegzy
chrisniger
sunnydevess
Gmoore4luv
chester19830
activecccam
dankart
nalucha
papayito
nanny67
muftau0
rengshuat
spygens
Retika
ARISEKOLADE
iykmora
okoasewo
mrman
pufframmy
gadoonline
kgb2013
twins_kenny
more fire
ktk
kayondo
nanabee
Fishegg45
ABOVE D LAW
reformer
mcheartz
Stevolat
randybbb
Freeboy
Drdanskills
brothaken
emmi
yaw7x
moriztuos
abidemidare
Kay2cee
drewsat
hibeeke
chemistvictor
stainlez
bigmozzy
jaykay05
fijabi
coulfoug
timbilla
gmustapha
bing
denislagert
asif
ancl
Pesewa
asensoelect
liberty2515
gaspardchung
phiribox
isaac311
Mkude
exga
joshuaghana2012
Amart
bejs
joseun
buchi
obodo
Attahir
tettey
gamsky
munajoe
world richest
Tokoko
ManofGod
Gmailer
Hotandholy
148 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-16, 21:12

First topic message reminder :

9jasat ccam for dstv and other sat knw runs on 3month minimum subscriptn servr vry stable and strong.

Last edited by Hotandholy on 2014-01-14, 02:52; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
jaykay05
Amateur
Amateur
jaykay05

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 17:17

Please house I want to buy a sim router tomorrow recommend one that will work with srt 4922a for me
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 17:31

firstly thanks for my well wishes...if am here to make money,i we never sell on montly subcription i we sell on six month and go away with people money...mr worldrichest is not my brother he ask for a test account the day this tread was created and he has bought over 33pieces of accout he is a retailer in alaba maybe he claim am is brother just so he can sell the accont because this day alot of people are on 9jatc.com.if u most knw, you can never run atlantis on a servr for 24hrs without it being block am a graduate of computer science from a reputable university in nigeria jst watch as i unlock all multi choice package soon.do you think surflock attack all station?remember dstv hav hd channel,sd channel and access channel surflock dont affect access channel you can use a card to open all access channels. due to the constact attack of ccam i had to run and stucture the server on newcamd module and reconvert to ccam..am not ganna say more i we let my work and account speak for me...
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 17:38

Don't look at distractions, do your best and leave the rest, you can't win all, you loose some, stay focused and put your talent to work. cheers!
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 17:59

i called worldrichest he said he told some people jst to show ego dat he is the owner of the server...
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 18:20

nah wah ooooo
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 18:25

am vry sori hotandholy for claiming to hav ur servr i nevr knew it we come to the notice of the forum i did it jst to standout among othr dealer at alaba am vry sori.hotandholy is d owner of the servr he is nt my broda hav nt seen him b4.
Back to top Go down
fijabi
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 18:29

hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 18:33

world richest wrote:
am vry sori hotandholy for claiming to hav ur servr i nevr knew it we come to the notice of the forum i did it jst to standout among othr dealer at alaba am vry sori.hotandholy is d owner of the servr he is nt my broda hav nt seen him b4.
I beg forget about this Boko-aram called himself Bigmozzy, he know nothing about the forum, he think we are fools here that we will not look deep b4 saying something. My guy continue your good work and leave them. we are enjoying your server, anyone can sell the account, please i will also sell for you. match on bro let them follow you.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 18:40

let there be peace in this house ooooo its okay both of you guys
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 18:52

ManofGod wrote:
[mention]world
richest[/mention] wrote:
am vry sori hotandholy for claiming to hav ur servr i nevr
knew it we come to the notice of the forum i did it jst to standout
among othr dealer at alaba am vry sori.hotandholy is d owner of the
servr he is nt my broda hav nt seen him b4.
I beg forget about this Boko-aram called himself Bigmozzy, he know
nothing about the forum, he think we are fools here that we will not
look deep b4 saying something. My guy continue your good work and leave
them. we are enjoying your server, anyone can sell the account, please i
will also sell for you. match on bro let them follow you.
u cn resale my act bt pls dnt claim its ur servr.
for requesting for test check ur pm in 1hr time for username and paswrd below is my addrest and port
9jasat.dyndns.tv
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-20, 22:18

Is nice to here from d man him self,to dose who want others to fall pls change for good,do not always try to discourage others nomater wat,remember d more we encourage ourself d beter and stronger dis house will be
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-21, 06:13

I am So sorry guys! I have to edit and delete some hard/harsh words that could dent the image of this noble site. And this thread is under my purview, wouldn't want it to be turned to WWE or TNA Arena. Laughing
Back to top Go down
gamsky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-21, 06:23

Gmailer wrote:
I am So sorry guys! I have to edit and delete some hard/harsh words that could dent the image of this noble site. And this thread is under my purview, wouldn't want it to be turned to WWE or TNA Arena. Laughing
Yes i support u,dis is wat should be done in dis house to bring some persons to order,we do not need abuses bcos people from other countries are all reading and watching d way we keep attacking ourself,thank man is good
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-21, 13:03

hotandholy thank you vry much for introducing monthly package othr ar folowing nw.n i think evry body own u a big thank u for ur intiative.ur honesty and simplicity is outstandin and thank 4 undrstandin yestrday incident.
Back to top Go down
tettey
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-21, 13:19

Everyone shld just cool down. Division and pride o wud only break us all down. We must learn to appreciate and acknowledge all works done which we all can enjoy. We are all observant and wud attest that anytime known cccam servers for our forum are having problems, like we all know someone wud just come out of the background with a break through. It shld tell us that when dsthives shoot any of our servers down new one wud emerge from us. It wud go on like this till there is nothing for them to do. We can only achieve this if the unity is maintained. 9jatc is a strong force so let's not allow personal pride and arrogance to steal what we have. We live on!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-21, 13:22

tettey wrote:
Everyone shld just cool down. Division and pride o wud only break us all down. We must learn to appreciate and acknowledge all works done which we all can enjoy. We are all observant and wud attest that anytime known cccam servers for our forum are having problems, like we all know someone wud just come out of the background with a break through. It shld tell us that when dsthives shoot any of our servers down new one wud emerge from us. It wud go on like this till there is nothing for them to do. We can only achieve this if the unity is maintained. 9jatc is a strong force so let's not allow personal pride and arrogance to steal what we have. We live on!!!!!!!
Good quote bro. God bless u for this statement this is what we want here. i know very soon we will buy account for 500naira per month here very u will all see.
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-21, 22:23

Back to top Go down
drewsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-21, 22:57

Can someone clearly explain to me the difference between Jostunde's servers and hotandholy's server....
a simple and clear analysis will be appreciated.
thanks.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 08:59

drewsat wrote:
Can someone clearly explain to me the difference between Jostunde's servers and hotandholy's server....
thanks.
bro u are right, i dont think there is any difference between them, they both have the same dstv but i think it only other package that will differ. you can go for any cheap one u like. Bro dont rush i had someone coming out with 1000 for a month soon, maybe next week. this is what we want here, until someone gives us free. God bless NTC, God bless Nigeria bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
jaykay05
Amateur
Amateur
jaykay05

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 09:14

Is not only the price that matter but quality, efficiency and durability. Let the price match the quality, not something that you will pay #500 for and will give you headache like the dongles
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 09:19

jaykay05 wrote:
Is not only the price that matter but quality, efficiency and durability. Let the price match the quality, not something that you will pay #500 for and will give you headache like the dongles
true talk and the guy self no dey reply pm
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 09:59

if didn-t reply ur pm pls resend i did c it..
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 10:05

Hotandholy wrote:

Pls check ur pm now. I want to pay into ur acct. Send me ur bank details
Back to top Go down
drewsat
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 12:22

Hotandholy wrote:

I have one that is running now but the dstv hardly plays for 3minutes without freezing..what is the cause of that and solution?
Secondly, i would like to see your test and use for at least 2-3days, then i will buy, i have so many friends that i will bring for you if your account is sharp as you say.
pm me with details.
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 13:04

Pls no more test line time to hav urs.hwevr,they we b test line available once any package or station is included.thank u .
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 13:22

ManofGod wrote:
drewsat wrote:
thanks.
bro u are right, i dont think there is any difference between them, they both have the same dstv but i think it only other package that will differ. you can go for any cheap one u like. Bro dont rush i had someone coming out with 1000 for a month soon, maybe next week. this is what we want here, until someone gives us free. God bless NTC, God bless Nigeria bounce bounce bounce bounce
if this 1k happen it we great becos evrybodi cn get ccam bt all credit to hotandholy 4 startin monthly package othr ar folowing d ideal it nice.D guy hotandholy is sincere and honest i think d mak him difrent 4rm othr.my advice to him is nt to go ofline
Back to top Go down
moriztuos
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 15:10

Hotandholy wrote:
you can pm me for a test line before you buy.however we dont sell six or three month account we sell on montly basis!

hi bro...sent u pm since morning but still in ma outbox n nt sentbox...wat i sent was ".pm me how much is d monthly cost of ur server n pls send me ur bank details...will b makin a transfer wiv the name augustine n nt going to pay into d bank...u can send me ur no 2 call u wen ve done dat..tanx"
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 15:37

moriztuos wrote:
Hotandholy wrote:
you
can pm me for a test line before you buy.however we dont sell six or
three month account we sell on montly basis!

hi bro...sent u pm since morning but still in ma outbox n nt
sentbox...wat i sent was ".pm me how much is d monthly cost of ur server
n pls send me ur bank details...will b makin a transfer wiv the name
augustine n nt going to pay into d bank...u can send me ur no 2 call u
wen ve done dat..tanx"
check ur pm
Back to top Go down
gmustapha
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 16:46

@hotandholy i have send u a PM since on the 19th stil yet no response pls attend to my pm.
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 17:05

gmustapha wrote:
@hotandholy i have send u a PM since on the 19th stil yet no response pls attend to my pm.
am vry sori sir pls resend thank u
Back to top Go down
abidemidare
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 19:52

Hotandholy wrote:
gmustapha wrote:
am vry sori sir pls resend thank u

Hotandholy the acct u sold for me is not connecting. Have bn battling with it since 3 hours ago. V sent u pm since then but no response. Pls kindly respond.
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 20:25

check nw.i jst activate it.
Back to top Go down
yaw7x
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 23:42

nawaha for this
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-22, 23:54

yaw7x wrote:
nawaha for this

That was break in communication bro...
How u dey yaw7x... I dey hail, ma oga on top
Back to top Go down
emmi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 02:16

Hotandholy wrote:
you can pm me for a test line before you buy.however we dont sell six or three month account we sell on montly basis!
I want to know something,b4 this stuff work most I have internet?or the stuff work like that?
Back to top Go down
emmi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 02:59

abelite wrote:
U DNT NEED INTERNET,JUST UR DECODER ND ROUTER
that router need to be connect to internet?
Back to top Go down
emmi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 03:01

emmi wrote:
abelite wrote:
that router need to be connect to internet?
broda do ΰ have facebook account or yahoomessager so that wil can chat there pls.just Pm me ur facebook or yahoomessage chat on line
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 07:06

world richest wrote:
kip d fire burning

please to inform the house that i am testing 9jasat server by Hotandholy now working perfectly on east & west with 8hd channels. i believe this guy has given us perfect option to those epileptic dogs from chinkos
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 08:08

abelite wrote:
Haha, are u implying dat u don't need fuel or diesel to run a fuel/diesel generator?? Very funny dude.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 08:57

Hotandholy, its hot! I appreciate it a lot, thanks for the followup too, I'm more than impressed I must confess.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 09:07

Drdanskills wrote:
abelite wrote:
Haha, are u implying dat u don't need fuel or diesel to run a fuel/diesel generator?? Very funny dude.
Laughing Abegi free the guy jare.
Back to top Go down
Freeboy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 14:37

I have a dream ... I have a dream ... that one day we will not use dongle again. THE END of using DONGLE is gradually approaching where all member will be enjoying non freezing, uninterrupted Tv, with CCAM, through the one month subscription. Thanks to 9jasat ccam and Jostunde ccam, this dream is going to com true and we will say bye bye to all the fake chinco products.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 17:49

Freeboy wrote:
I have a dream ... I have a dream ... that one day we will not use dongle again. THE END of using DONGLE is gradually approaching where all member will be enjoying non freezing, uninterrupted Tv, with CCAM, through the one month subscription. Thanks to 9jasat ccam and Jostunde ccam, this dream is going to com true and we will say bye bye to all the fake chinco products.
Bro the time is now, you better change from those chinco to our made in Nigeria now, and have rest of mind. cccam better than dogs.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 17:54

ManofGod wrote:
Freeboy wrote:
Bro the time is now, you better change from those chinco to our made in Nigeria now, and have rest of mind. cccam better than dogs.
Agreed! Especially HotandHoly acct, Jostunde's acct and Drdanskills' Gscam code.
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 17:57

Gmailer wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
Freeboy wrote:
Agreed! Especially HotandHoly acct, Jostunde's acct and Drdanskills' Gscam code.
ME AM IN THE TRANSITION FROM DOGS TO CCCAM OOOO!
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 19:49

then they should put d cccam inside dongle for us to enjoy too.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 19:52

hot nd holy kindly includes 2month at a discount 4 sm of us dat wnt 2 go long
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 20:29

one lucy test line 4 2nite pm me for username and pasword.
9jasat.dyndns.tv
Back to top Go down
Hotandholy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 20:32

munajoe wrote:
even if u want 1year we ar going to give.but the minimum is one month nt dat we dnt hav 3month,6month and 12month we do hav them.bt minimum is 1month.
Back to top Go down
Pesewa
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty2013-05-23, 21:44

Hotandholy wrote:
munajoe wrote:
even if u want 1year we ar going to give.but the minimum is one month nt dat we dnt hav 3month,6month and 12month we do hav them.bt minimum is 1month.

Please can you pm me details on how to purchase an account from you

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS   9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

9JASAT CCCAM FOR DSTV AND OTHERS
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next