Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.

Go down 
+65
iykmora
muha1
mcdaven
Gulyboy22
ikasemota76
Izuucelestine
skillin
slimvillian
osas4jame
versace400
rengshuat
sammytech
jostunde
Precious4luv
tony
Shalom30
Saintozone
Swash4u
sexxxsexxxy
Don-geoffrey
Donchucky21
Okoegualek
skiduski
†├┤ugß☼Y™
bazzikk
Edoh
Losaries
gidben
Segzykay
59pm
press2
best ever
Cast88
brodavos
yaw7x
Tayin
compaqRELOADED
obodo
Stevolat
sunnydevess
akotaobi.hope7
ajboy
ancl
smartdave
elfabab
kunlegzy
slide05
desirewhet
Olybra
RedMonster
munajoe
justluv1
olawale86
Gmailer
stainlez
Ashanty
dogud
ebuka444
abelite
helnkay
peter pan
Seemek2me
danniyal
iseyare
yemiola
69 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty
PostSubject: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 05:45

MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR, if u like hate me for this topic, but it is true.

please do not qote this post as it may be deleted at anytime for security reasons.

there are some questions we need to ask ourselves. some of them are:

1. are mtn fools?
2. do they know about my data usage?
3. can they stop my line from unlimited free data usage?

question 1 and3 r yes while question 2 is no.

if u av called the ccc recently, there is a jingle the NCC has giving a directive that all unregistered or inactive line would be deactivated on 30th of June, 2013. if this is true then all activated sims would be disconnected automatically.

u may wonder how i got my info.i was working on a sim which i had earlier used before. my money was taken and i called the cc. what i was told was that the line is inactive and unregistered. i told the guy that i av registered the line and used it to make series of calls. he confirmed the activities but told me that my line is still unregistered.

i remembered i had earlier used the sim which gave me unlimited browsing for sometime and went hibernating. the guy told me that my line would be deactivated from their system if i dont register it before the end of the month. that is the major issue.

if all our activated sims are seen as being inactive on their system that means they would seize to work again from JULY 1.

this would be painful, but the truth is nothing free last forever.

my advice to u multiple resellers is that u should take it easy and dont promise ur client beyond JUNE 30.

i still wish it doesnt stop.

goodluck and stay blessed

Last edited by yemiola on 2013-06-15, 06:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iseyare
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 05:54

good speech frm yemola.
Back to top Go down
danniyal
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 05:57

tanx for d info,but i tink ur post is further giving more info 2 mtn spies & i therefore urge u 2 delete it.tanx
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 06:07

let the house see this make their contribution  before i delete. i can't be sending this trough pm as i wont be available for sometimes now.
Back to top Go down
Seemek2me
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 06:26

Think u have a point cos I was told something related to that when I called the cc and they told me the sim was activated but not registered and that I have go and register it, but the funnest things is that the sim is not connecting again to the internet. So guys u have to be ready for this cos nothing last for long, so guys u have to believe this and don't promise anyone for unlimited sim again and all u have to do is tell all ur customers it is a game of risk. Good morning 9jatcy good morning gurus and good morning guys
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 06:31

the showdown has begun
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 06:37

Am not sure of this oh!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 06:44

now u know
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 06:48

yemiola wrote:
now u know
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 06:51

d number u gave me is always switched off
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 07:08

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Am not sure of this oh!!!!!!!

u are right cos i called the ccc with my already activated sim card just to complain abt another line which i want to activate and they asked me some question which correspond to my information when i was registering my line then,they also gave me my security or ID number......so i go with aneke peter chuckwujekwu.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 07:18

yemiola wrote:
d number u gave me is always switched off
did you try it now!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 07:26

yes i tried it
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 07:36

am not the copyright owner of the #100 tweak. but it is in this thread search for it if u need it do not pm me for it
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 07:48

GUD MORNING HOUSE.I HAVE READ YEMIOLA'S POST......IN AS MUCH AS I BELIEVE NOTHING LAST FOREVER,ITS NOT EVERY SIM THAT WILL HAVE ISSUES WITH REGISTRATION,THAT IS MY FINDINGS HOUSE......STILL,I AM NOT RULING OUT YEMIOLA'S POST.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 07:55

i wish it never stops, but can it be forever?
Back to top Go down
ebuka444
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 07:59

Is it going to affect the old sim card that has been registered for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 08:00

yemiola wrote:
i wish it never stops, but can it be forever?
BRO THAT'S WAT WE ARE PRAYING FOR OO,BUT I BLIVE ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY WILL SURFACE COS 9JA IS A LAND OF OPPORTUNITIES.
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 08:02

ebuka444 wrote:
Is it going to affect the old sim card that has been registered for a very long time.
SOME OF THEM WILL BE AFFECTED!!!
Back to top Go down
dogud
Amateur
Amateur
dogud

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 08:17

9jatician fear not no sudden disaster wld come near my sim and ur! if u ve not resgister ur sim go ahead and resgister it the sim wld stil work and for the sim to be active try and use ur bonus credit mtn gave to u wen u recharge 250 to activate ur 2h to make call once in a time since dey say we shld recharge the u pple shld take note i use my main sim to activate the magic sim i normaly receive call wit it and sumtime i use the bonus credit to make call 2 but since i ve activate dat sim i never recharge am ooo gudluck as 4 me my sim who continues browsing as long as i want it!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 08:40

PLS FOR NOW DON'T SEND ANY TEXT TO 799 WITH UR MAGIC SIM!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashanty
Novice
Novice

Sex : female

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 08:41

hahahahaha i agreed if u say unregistered sim will be disconnected,but i dont agree about inactive sim will be disconnected,come to think of it not everyone is using this magic stuff and if u ask some people about their follow come sim modem number they cant tell you because they never use it make call for 1 day, i love my first generation sim  this coming August will make it 1 year enjoying the magic stuff on it,i used the line do everything its my main line and credit used to be inside Always but they never cut my money for 1 day during surfing, they only thing that will stop this magic stuff is when they do upgrade is going to affect everybody,thats my believe,and i pity business people sha if its true about what u said
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 08:52

I concur with u ma oga @ the TOP
Back to top Go down
Ashanty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 08:56

dogud wrote:
9jatician fear not  no sudden disaster wld come  near my sim and ur! if u ve not resgister ur sim go ahead and resgister it the sim wld stil work and for the sim to be active try and use ur bonus credit mtn gave to u wen u recharge 250 to activate ur 2h to make call once in a time since dey say we shld recharge the u pple shld take note i use my main sim to activate the magic sim i normaly receive call wit it and sumtime i use the bonus credit to make call 2 but since i ve activate dat sim i never recharge am ooo gudluck as 4 me my sim who continues browsing as long as i want it!!!!!!!!!!   this is a good advice also
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:11

I am using my old sim 0803
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:14

Send REG to 746 to confirm your registration status
Back to top Go down
Ashanty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:22

Gmailer wrote:
Send REG to 746 to confirm your registration status
good 1
Back to top Go down
olawale86
Amateur
Amateur
olawale86

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:35

abelite wrote:
PLS FOR NOW DON'T SEND ANY TEXT TO 799 WITH UR MAGIC SIM!!!                                                          thank u my brother GOD will help u
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:41

well that is why i said we should rub our minds together.
but do u know that ur line is invisible in their system. any mistake u made get ur line visible and easily disconnectd from d unlimited free browsing.

be warned.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:45

olawale86 wrote:
abelite wrote:
PLS FOR NOW DON'T SEND ANY TEXT TO 799 WITH UR MAGIC SIM!!!                                                          thank u my brother GOD will help u

I did, and noffing happend
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:46

yemiola wrote:
well that is why i said we should rub our minds together.
but do u know that ur line is invisible in their system. any mistake u made get ur line visible and easily disconnectd from d unlimited free browsing.

be warned.

Yemiola, unlimited thing can't las4eva na... if dey disconnect us tym  around, we gona hit back at dem soonest
Back to top Go down
justluv1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:46

MTN has broken M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ heart
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:48

eeyah sory o.
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:50

Ashanty wrote:
hahahahaha i agreed if u say unregistered sim will be disconnected,but i dont agree about inactive sim will be disconnected,come to think of it not everyone is using this magic stuff and if u ask some people about their follow come sim modem number they cant tell you because they never use it make call for 1 day, i love my first generation sim  this coming August will make it 1 year enjoying the magic stuff on it,i used the line do everything its my main line and credit used to be inside Always but they never cut my money for 1 day during surfing, they only thing that will stop this magic stuff is when they do upgrade is going to affect everybody,thats my believe,and i pity business people sha if its true about what u said

what they r going to do is more than upgrade. they r going to flush out all unregistered and inactive sims from their system
Back to top Go down
justluv1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:53

M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ MTN unlimited sim was working fine until recently....MTN 131 Sent this: Dear Customer, your SAPC has expired: 13/Jun/2013 19:35. Subscribe to a data plan now or continue browsing at bundle rate. Immediately i got dat msg, M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ sim stopped browsing free! I've tried every method i knw but no success. Pls, i need help
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 09:55

justluv1 wrote:

y is ur line damaged. if it is on this subject matter it is not only mtn it involves all d network. even our multilinks r all involved
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 10:05

there r differences btw inactive sim and unregistered sim.
here are some.

1.  inactive sim could be registered while unregistered sim is unregistered

2. inactive sim can receive and make calls at anytime while unregistered sim cannot make calls but may receive calls

3. inactive sims can be recharged while unregistered sim cannot be recharged, etc.

the similarities include

1.  the r controlled by the same network mtn or other carriers.

2. the r subject to disconnection on june 30, etc
Back to top Go down
justluv1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 10:05

yemiola wrote:
justluv1 wrote:

y is ur line damaged. if it is on this subject matter it is not only mtn it involves all d network. even our multilinks r all involved
M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ Unlimited Sim stopped browsing abruptly! Very unexpected! Ppl have been using theirs 4 months. I just wonda y M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ own case is different
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 10:31

justluv1 wrote:
yemiola wrote:
justluv1 wrote:

M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ Unlimited Sim stopped browsing abruptly! Very unexpected! Ppl have been using theirs 4 months. I just wonda y M̶̲̅γ̲̣̣̥ own case is different

ur line was not codedly activated that is y. if it was u wont get the message it would av been invisible on their network
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 10:38

Gmailer wrote:
olawale86 wrote:
abelite wrote:

initially nothing may happen but believe me u r exposing ur line. it could be reset automatically @ anytime when it is detected as active line
Back to top Go down
justluv1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 11:10

yemiola wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
olawale86 wrote:
abelite wrote:

initially nothing may happen but believe me u r exposing ur line. it could be reset automatically @ anytime when it is detected as active line

I believe dat was d mistake i made. It wasn't up to 3days b4 i got disconnected
Back to top Go down
RedMonster
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 12:48

But the information above doesn't prove free browsing will be deactivated, it simply proves they will stop all unregistered lines from working after June 30. . .  which is true anyway. . . . Or have you been using only unregistered lines for your tricks? It should also work on registered lines too.
And if you're afraid that emptyhen might detect it and come after your neck, then rest assured they won't. It's their technical error and even the law protects you.
Keep flexing guys.
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 12:55

Of course, nobody expects the FBT to last forever. It will surely stop one day! And that is why people are told to enjoy it while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
desirewhet
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 13:17

wetin concern empty-hen wit overload?? let june 30 come first, den frm dere we wld know..wat next
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 13:20

RedMonster wrote:
But the information above doesn't prove free browsing will be deactivated, it simply proves they will stop all unregistered lines from working after June 30. . .  which is true anyway. . . . Or have you been using only unregistered lines for your tricks? It should also work on registered lines too.
And if you're afraid that emptyhen might detect it and come after your neck, then rest assured they won't. It's their technical error and even the law protects you.
Keep flexing guys.
sharp guy..........nothing do u
Back to top Go down
abelite
Senior
Senior
abelite

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 13:53

justluv1 wrote:
yemiola wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
olawale86 wrote:
abelite wrote:
don'

I believe dat was d mistake i made. It wasn't up to 3days b4 i got disconnected
DON'T MIND DEM,MANY OF US DON'T KNOW DAT 799 DOES A KIND OF SCAN ON UR SIMS,AND RESET OR ADJUST WHAT NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED BEFORE THE DEADLINE BY NCC ON JUNE 30th
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 13:59

RedMonster wrote:
Keep flexing guys.

Last edited by slide05 on 2013-06-15, 16:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
slide05
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 14:02

slide05 wrote:
RedMonster wrote:
But the information above doesn't prove free browsing will be deactivated, it simply proves they will stop all unregistered lines from working after June 30. . .  which is true anyway. . . . Or have you been using only unregistered lines for your tricks? It should also work on registered lines too.u ar right
Keep flexing guys.you ar right...
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 14:07

quoting people on this website is now difficult, wetin dey happen now?
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty2013-06-15, 14:41

kunlegzy wrote:
quoting people on this website is now difficult, wetin dey happen now?
is nt difficult it is nw easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.   MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE  END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED. Empty

Back to top Go down

MTN UNLIMITED FREE BROWSING, THE END IS NEAR. CONFIRMED.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next