Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot

Go down 
+132
ebukhaldum
donstevon
Litetias
kingtobi01
oscar4free2air
smath68
ayolomo1512
ojmorney
tommyking
sexxxsexxxy
Turwei
scandisk
saintg6
kamikazzi
Agunbe
ManofGod
spiritual
SmartMobility
famotegos
Okikiolamaster
xzynwa
doctor
icconium
izuakachinkoro
bunmas555
Gmoore4luv
snipps
Kayodema
pingofdeath
abelite
ajcool12
djembapat
paulonurudeen
hlord
Krisextine
dogud
shakes
idonalson
hbee
smarton01
jaido
jumokk
moblet02
Drdanskills
Gmailer
asif
justluv1
Ashanty
helnkay
Hussein53
amorise
akotaobi.hope7
stmaurille
Tracker
solutionmaaster
joxec1
tman16
Iyke Philip
pufframmy
jonumbers
tony
dprincejay
versace400
mr.hurtz
chuckychux
dcworld
ofejize90
steveworld
michealblakky
lovechines
supershina
rengshuat
Kay2cee
Bashsnk
jord9ja
59pm
smartdave
desty4real
tjman
world richest
jazzylight
ray4all
amaika
skillin
charlesgeorgebassy
Monsterg
cybermekx
afeezco
chopup
Okoegualek
Phil006
stereofreak
blackadam
justinDf
gidben
matoseyems
wharley
voye
osemiede
sunnydevess
osohomike
donfolex
stainlez
ebuka444
Yaweh
spyling target
peter pan
kele9ice
gemstone13b
hamdeji
DPRINCENONI
boe
CHIBI
Seemek2me
Cabes
brodavos
iykmora
Willysoso
Olybra
makinson
osas4jame
CCT LTD
jkaydavid
lincolndemo
obodo
lawal012000
ancl
yemiola
xedyl
Donchucky21
kunlegzy
Stevolat
136 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty
PostSubject: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-06, 23:57

Evening guys, it's obvious that some people have been unable to browse for the past few days due to the issue of their MTN magic sim being blocked.

But today, i'm happy to tell you that Mtn Magic Sim is back and alive! If yours was blocked before, you can now reactivate it and continue enjoying your unlimited free browsing.

Now, i'm going to share with you guys the 3 different method to reactivate your Magic Sim, just make sure that when doing this methods, you do not have 10Mb at your disposal. You can always transfer money from another MTN line to avoid the 10mb stuff.
Let's dive straight to business...

Method 1:- How To Reactivate Magic Sim:

1. Remove Mtn Magic Sim that is no more working from the Phone and keep it for 12 hours

2. Put it back after 12 hours

3. Send RESET to 131 [make sure you don't have up to N250 on your account before sending the code]. If you receive a message like: "Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active."

Congrat! your line is reactivated, you can now continue to enjoy your free browsing sim again.

But if you receive a message like: "Sorry, you do not have sufficient credit to perform this operation."

You have to load airtime on your line and follow one of the below methods.

Method 2: How To Reactivate Or Activate New Magic Sim With The 1hour Method

1. Load N400 airtime on your line

2. Send BBDay to 21600. Wait till you get the BB subscription message that it is active

3. Now send 2H to 131 to activate the 2 Hours plan

4. once you send 2H to 131, you might not receive any notification that your 2Hrs plan is active but your money will be deducted. Just proceed

3. Remove your SIM and keep it for 1Hour

4. After 1hour, insert your SIM back to your device and start browsing.

Method 3: How To Reactivate Or Activate New Magic Sim With The 8hours Method

1. Load N250 airtime on your line

2. Send 2H to 131, after that send 106 to 131

3. Remove your Sim from your phone and keep it for 8 Hours

4. At exact 8 Hours, insert your Sim back and start surfing and download for free.

NOTE:- If web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net did not work for you as APN... Then use blackberry.net as APN.
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-06, 23:58

hope it works 4 u guys
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-06, 23:59

Give it a try b4 it's block
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 00:03

Stevolat wrote:
tested?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 00:07

kunlegzy wrote:
Stevolat wrote:
tested?
Yeah bro
Back to top Go down
Donchucky21
Amateur
Amateur
Donchucky21

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 03:45

will try that....thanks dude
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 05:23

ll try it.tnx
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 05:35

the sim is down again
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 05:56

Free thin sha
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 05:59

u r right brother
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 08:36

Trial mode
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 08:37

my sim is fully back with the new method cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mtn too dey sweet mehn
Back to top Go down
lincolndemo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 08:56

testing mode
Back to top Go down
jkaydavid
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 09:14

leader i greet you, please how do i start doing this?..kudos bro.
Back to top Go down
CCT LTD
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 09:31

flower flower flower geek geek new way 4 free browsing  load #250 airtime and subscr it.......... buy sending 2h to 131 u
will receive a massage........cheers cheers .... do not dis massage again will respond to u shortly...............
as u get dis remove battery.....affraid affraid ...........do not let  the active massage come   b4 ur remove  battery
den keep it 4 25hours... after 25hours insert u sim on ur fastline and connet it den text reset to 131
on ur text box...alien alien ... make sure ur acct bal is #0.00 enjoy:flower: flower 
Back to top Go down
CCT LTD
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 09:34

new way 4 free browsing load #250 airtime and subscr it.......... buy sending 2h to 131 u
will receive a massage............ do not dis massage again will respond to u shortly...............
as u get dis remove battery................do not let the active massage come b4 ur remove battery
den keep it 4 25hours... after 25hours insert u sim on ur fastline and connet it den text reset to 131
on ur text box...... make sure ur acct bal is #0.00 enjoy
Back to top Go down
osas4jame
Senior
Senior
osas4jame

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 10:31

Testing mood activated
Back to top Go down
makinson
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 11:36

weldone bro.... but what type of gramar is dis naw, cant u xplain wt simple and correct sentence.....
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 12:01

Lolz.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 12:23

Stevolat wrote:
Evening guys, it's obvious that some people have been unable to browse for the past few days due to the issue of their MTN magic sim being blocked.

But today, i'm happy to tell you that Mtn Magic Sim is back and alive! If yours was blocked before, you can now reactivate it and continue enjoying your unlimited free browsing.

Now, i'm going to share with you guys the 3 different method to reactivate your Magic Sim, just make sure that when doing this methods, you do not have 10Mb at your disposal. You can always transfer money from another MTN line to avoid the 10mb stuff.

1. Remove Mtn Magic Sim that is no more working from the Phone and keep it for 12 hours

3. Send RESET to 131 [make sure you don't have up to N250 on your account before sending the code]. If you receive a message like: "Dear customer, your 2 hrs 1-Day Data plan is still active."

Congrat! your line is reactivated, you can now continue to enjoy your free browsing sim again.

But if you receive a message like: "Sorry, you do not have sufficient credit to perform this operation."

2. Send BBDay to 21600. Wait till you get the BB subscription message that it is active

4. once you send 2H to 131, you might not receive any notification that your 2Hrs plan is active but your money will be deducted. Just proceed

4. At exact 8 Hours, insert your Sim back and start surfing and download for free.

NOTE:- If web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net did not work for you as APN... Then use blackberry.net as APN.

I pray these methods work in Jesus' name.
Back to top Go down
Willysoso
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 12:29

obodo wrote:
my sim is fully back with the new method cheiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii mtn too dey sweet mehn

You always make a hell of noise when you come here MISTER advertiser, and when you're asked the method/solution you used you'll take to flight.

Park well jarreeeee!
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 12:34

see plots against emptyhen...ehehehehehe
Back to top Go down
brodavos
Amateur
Amateur
brodavos

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 12:36

CCT LTD wrote:
new way 4 free browsing load #250 airtime and subscr it.......... buy sending 2h to 131 u
will receive a massage............ do not dis massage again will respond to u shortly...............
as u get dis remove battery................do not let the active massage come b4 ur remove battery
on ur text box...... make sure ur acct bal is #0.00 enjoy
i hope dis settings will work 4 dos dat activate der sim for free call?
Back to top Go down
iykmora
Amateur
Amateur
iykmora

Location : tree top wit a dish, lnbf, decoder, tv set and power supply

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 12:37

Willysoso wrote:
obodo wrote:

You always make a hell of noise when you come here MISTER advertiser, and when you're asked the method/solution you used you'll take to flight.

Park well jarreeeee!
lolz...but bro, you no dey fear face ni?
Back to top Go down
Cabes
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 12:41

una dey try oh naw God go bless una oh
Back to top Go down
Seemek2me
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 14:14

9ice job great 9jatcy
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 14:20

Willysoso wrote:
obodo wrote:

You always make a hell of noise when you come here  MISTER advertiser, and when you're asked the method/solution you used you'll take to flight.

Park well jarreeeee!

Funny dude!
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 15:18

Willysoso wrote:
obodo wrote:

You always make a hell of noise when you come here  MISTER advertiser, and when you're asked the method/solution you used you'll take to flight.

Park well jarreeeee!
@Willysoso no hard feelings,try d ones posted on d 1st page
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 15:23

iykmora wrote:
see plots against emptyhen...ehehehehehe
u no know say emptyhen 2 no nice
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 15:28

Magic sims are back my pple
Back to top Go down
CHIBI
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 15:41

hello! friends pls any body postin treaks on magic sim hav 2 be sure on his post,cus i hav spent thousands of naira on tryin the treaks been posted.pls let help our selves,and may God bless u all.
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 15:46

Stevolat wrote:

how do u mean
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 15:49

boe wrote:
Stevolat wrote:

how do u mean
Yeah! it's back
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 16:04

CHIBI wrote:
hello! friends pls any body postin treaks on magic sim hav 2 be sure on his post,cus i hav spent thousands of naira on tryin the treaks been posted.pls let help our selves,and may God bless u all.
i will urge u 2 take risk wit ur eye wide opened
Back to top Go down
DPRINCENONI
Amateur
Amateur
DPRINCENONI

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 16:10

That's NAIJA
Back to top Go down
hamdeji
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 17:38

mtn is still sending me messages abt my time usage for d *400 method*...hope dere's no problem oo..
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 19:08

hamdeji wrote:
mtn is still sending me messages abt my time usage for d *400 method*...hope dere's no problem oo..
Yeah! u are getting dia
Back to top Go down
gemstone13b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 19:42

Willysoso wrote:
Stevolat wrote:

I pray these methods work in Jesus' name.

plz. I used the third method. now i have just been sent an sms that i have used 25% of my bundle, is that how it is suppose to work?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 19:48

just keep using don't be afraid its would work
Back to top Go down
gemstone13b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 20:04

obodo wrote:

ok boss... thank you...
Back to top Go down
kele9ice
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 20:08

God help us
Back to top Go down
gemstone13b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 20:11

obodo wrote:

Obodo see, i have been using my blackberry subscription before to browse on my laptop when the magic sims went down and this afternoon i was told that i have exhausted the data bundle, meanwhile i still have 20 days left on my subscription. so i did the MTN 2H data plan this evening, 250 bucks was deducted and no message was sent to my phone. I noticed that when i pinged and browse with it, some credit was deducted, which is still happening up till this moment. is it because i have credit on it? do you have any idea for why it is happening like that even after the 2H subscription? Thanks...
Back to top Go down
gemstone13b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 20:15

A question to the house plz. with the second method posted above here (BBday+2H) subscription, would one still be able to browse and still ping with the sim when inserted into a blackberry smartphone?
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 20:33

gemstone13b wrote:
A question to the house plz. with the second method posted above here (BBday+2H) subscription, would one still be able to browse and still ping with the sim when inserted into a blackberry smartphone?
Yeah! bro u can ping even pong
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 20:41

NTC magic sim how una day!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 20:44

Does this work in Ghana
Back to top Go down
Yaweh
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 21:13

Working well in nig that is what i am use now
Back to top Go down
gemstone13b
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 21:16

obodo wrote:

mehn, it didn't work o.. as soon as the mb was exhausted. the subscription expired self. i even tried sending 106 to 131, i was told that i have insufficient balance to perform such transactions and i should recharge my line Sad. i will try the second method tomorrow morning
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 21:24

gemstone13b wrote:
obodo wrote:

mehn, it didn't work o.. as soon as the mb was exhausted. the subscription expired self. i even tried sending 106 to 131, i was told that i have insufficient balance to perform such transactions and i should recharge my line Sad. i will try the second method tomorrow morning
d 1hr method rocks
Back to top Go down
Stevolat
Expert
Expert

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty2013-07-07, 21:28

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
NTC magic sim how una day!!!!!!
tryin 2 revived dead magic sim nooni
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot   MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot Empty

Back to top Go down

MTN Magic Sim Is Back And Blazing Hot
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next