Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min

Go down 
+8
brothaken
stainlez
yinka123
phemmy008
ikbright4real
peter pan
Gee247
cpaul
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty
PostSubject: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-10, 22:38

If Etisalat coverage in your hood is up to 3.5 or 3g, you own a 3g or 4g modem and wishes to do some really heavy download then this info is for you.
subscription code *229*5*7#.

with the above code you can subscribe to etisalat pulse and download unlimited amount of data for just N15 within a 5min pulse.

Important Info!
1. Ensure you receive the confirmation message before you connect to the internet.
2.There is no data cap...its truly unlimited
3. after 5 min of an active session, your subscription is automatically renewed.
4. Ensure you have good 3g signal else you wont be able to achieve much within the 5 min time frame.
5. It is time based, meaning if you are not connected your time does not count
6. Always endeavour to unsubscribe from this plan if you wish to use your etisalat sim for regular browsing. code to deactivate *229*0#

Back to top Go down
Gee247
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 01:30

Any testimony yet?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 06:56

etisalat is not in my hood
Back to top Go down
ikbright4real
Senior
Senior
ikbright4real

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 07:02

una don come again?
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 09:29

What can someone do in 5mins on net?
Back to top Go down
yinka123
Senior
Senior
yinka123

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 10:30

LOL
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 10:47

phemmy008 wrote:

it does not require resubscription, it automatically subscribes and then informs you...but note that for 30mim you woild have spent only N90. Now if there is 3g or 3.5g in your hood imagine what u would have downloaded.
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 10:55

cpaul wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:

it does not require resubscription, it automatically subscribes and then informs you...but note that for 30mim you woild have spent only N90. Now if there is 3g or 3.5g in your hood imagine what u would have downloaded.
Aiit, I don't usually download on my pc, I download thru my blackberry even my avast update and transfer to my pc thru usb cable. I won't allow my glo bb data of 3gb to waste now....lol
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 11:01

This is not economical at all.
Back to top Go down
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 11:28

cpaul wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:

THIS IS A KIND OF RESPITE FOR IPTV ON MY STRONG 4922A. I WILL TRY AND USE IT TO WATCH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TONITE AND SEE HOW IT GOES
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 12:08

any testimonies????????
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 12:13

brothaken wrote:
cpaul wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:

THIS IS A KIND OF RESPITE FOR IPTV ON MY STRONG 4922A. I WILL TRY AND USE IT TO WATCH CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TONITE AND SEE HOW IT GOES

No broh...you would spend above N300 naira for the duration of a football match. This plan is ideal for those that really got files to download. But if you have a 3g/4g router then you can split connection to your decoder and other devices to browse simultaneously. Else its not spending N330 just to watch a football match is somewhat on the high side. That my take on it.
Back to top Go down
cpaul
Amateur
Amateur
cpaul

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 12:23

obodo wrote:
any testimonies????????

N15 is not really much to path with...just try it and give the testimony. But I don't post information that am not sure of...I had series of drivers I needed to download. I am subscribed to mtn #2,500 data plan...but I felt is wiser to download with this plan...and the truth is I spent just #30 and I was done downloading the drivers...what you achieve with it depends largely on the speed in your hood.
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 12:26

5mint is very low
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
brothaken
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 17:17

cpaul wrote:
brothaken wrote:
cpaul wrote:
phemmy008 wrote:

No broh...you would spend above N300 naira for the  duration
of a football match. This plan is ideal for those that really got files to download. But if you have a 3g/4g router then you can split connection to your decoder and  other devices to browse simultaneously. Else its not spending N330 just to watch a football match is somewhat on the high side. That my take on it.

CPAUL THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT. I HAVE A 3g/4g ROUTER SO I WILL SHARE THE SUBSCRIPTION WITH DECODER AND PHONES
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 22:57

Wahala...ma brother they r wise too o...and they know what they are doing....ℓ̊ had 100mb wanted to download a 42mb game...it only downloaded 39.5mb and d downloading terminated and .ℓ̊ checked d data showed zeromb
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-11, 23:19

smile2012 wrote:
Wahala...ma brother they r wise too o...and they know what they are doing....ℓ̊ had 100mb wanted to download a 42mb game...it only downloaded 39.5mb and d downloading terminated and .ℓ̊ checked d data showed zeromb
u are downloading it true play store right
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-12, 02:01

smile2012 wrote:
Wow ur 100MB vanish
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min   Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min Empty2014-03-12, 09:05

Na 100 mb data cab dem dey give..? Na wah o, just for 5mins.
Back to top Go down

Etisalat Unlimited Download for just N15 for 5min
Page 1 of 1