Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

Go down 
+90
Scofield76
ouargla96
jonbussy
microsat
ola ola
kofi boye
nafygee
heavenboundpkay
philip
Olukay
Preacherman
kelllis89
face2
SmartMobility
guru1
arike2011
irondehero42
poverty-must-die
bonana
jonumbers
nanayawadjei
nalucha
michealblakky
joshuaghana2012
canme4u
Mkude
all4real
cynto
egomero
uncle t
femola77
router
Amart
abudavis
agooo
satflex
godsent7979
lawalahmed
pipelow
Safex
wise view
smile2012
chrisniger
BoscoGh
bode4real
stainlez
gyarou
talion
lilgii2k3
vertical
munajoe
mrbonti
spyling target
yaw7x
flashyberry
aduagba
ejike u
Twogoods
coolsegun
kouaho
jknewton
boe
myforeigneronline
stoneboy2
spygens
activecccam
pinky1
viazi
akpatagoddy
chila
brothaken
arsenaaaaaal
muba211
HORIZONTAL
AWNLJERROL
manyax
dorg
makolm2
salim pari
turkcorp
richyboo
mb3
ancl
avatacamcode
mcbesto
ManofGod
javanet
dankart
bejs
noel33
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-12, 10:11

First topic message reminder :

hahahahaha i love this
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
bode4real
Amateur
Amateur
bode4real

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 09:10

Hmmmmm, leg crossed
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 09:11

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
ancl wrote:
what devil tv do to gbenga, Ade and Queen is what they do to this server its called direct attack, wel don't blamed server owner for not respond like other server do, believed me no server respond yet except my FRD server n Ghana other working boxes buy from tv1 and don't think this server can coup with the price tag.
Are u sure about this?if u're correct,then there'll be a big problem if God forbid the one and only working server is attacked directly too.I wish what u just said is not true.
you no me wel nw I just think I should open up for you all cos no one have the info.
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 09:24

ancl wrote:
what devil tv do to gbenga, Ade and Queen is what they do to this server its called direct attack, wel don't blamed server owner for not respond like other server do, believed me no server respond yet except my FRD server n Ghana other working boxes buy from tv1 and don't think this server can coup with the price tag.
Students in this class with this information should brace themselves for a very long period of black screens...like planting a mango tree and waiting for the fruit
Back to top Go down
wise view
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 09:48

ancl wrote:

While tv1 was down yesterday AZsky was still rocking bro......
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 09:50

javanet wrote:
ancl wrote:
Students in this class with this information should brace themselves for a very long period of black screens...like planting a mango tree and waiting for the fruit
Hahahahahahahaha, dis guy no 9z @ all
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 09:59

ancl wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
ancl wrote:
Are u sure about this?if u're correct,then there'll be a big problem if God forbid the one and only working server is attacked directly too.I wish what u just said is not true.
you no me wel nw I just think I should open up for you all cos no one have the info.
U're spot on bro.have just confirmed what u said.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 10:03

wise view wrote:
ancl wrote:

Confusion in here? How sure are you bro?
Back to top Go down
flashyberry
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
flashyberry

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 10:11

Very sure. Az was goin well yesterday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guruslodge.com
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 13:13

flashyberry wrote:
we look forward to see AZsky for 1month. If not from tv1
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 15:09

wise view wrote:
ancl wrote:

you are roung bro they go down the same time it hppn on Sunday, even they usd to off qsat when live matches is about to start and bring it back n second half
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 15:09

ManofGod wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
Time we tel bro
Back to top Go down
avatacamcode
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 15:51

ancl wrote:
ManofGod wrote:
flashyberry wrote:
Time we tel bro
Now here has become azsky threat . Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
pipelow
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 16:25

No more derailing of thread. Activeccam, which way forward?
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 16:40

i don't think he even has any idea bro............ all we will hear is soon. just when i bragged abt this server to ma peeps that the most stable and powerfull cccam was atlantis and they all made me buy the account for them and less than a month the thing goes off. i always dey shy self if i see them and just echoe back to them what our headmaster always says...... it's coming back soon and strong, mean while i myself don't have any idea whatz going on there. lol. but i just do that to save face.
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 17:48

Glad I did not get one for a friend
Back to top Go down
pipelow
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 18:06

I've been very quiet here cos I'm new on this ccam stuff. I bought two accounts for me n my bro with six months sub each and I've not even used up to 3weeks when this happened.
Activeccam or whatever ur name is pls do something b4 I lose my mind.
Back to top Go down
wise view
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 18:23

pipelow wrote:
I've been very quiet here cos I'm new on this ccam stuff. I bought two accounts for me n my bro with six months sub each and I've not even used up to 3weeks when this happened.
Activeccam or whatever ur name is pls do something b4 I lose my mind.

Take it cool man, as you are new in the system you don't know the risk involved. This server has been the best before the allmighty attack and i know they are not folding arms but solution they say is hard now let wait and see atlantis is professional in this game.......
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 18:28

A wise soldier let's the enemy shout out all his bullets before he attacks... in this case Atlantis is waiting for the devil TV to show all its true colors in attacking servers before he rolls out...
Back to top Go down
bode4real
Amateur
Amateur
bode4real

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 18:29

Pple should kno d rule of d game. Rule = ""U AR NOT GUARANTEED OF ITCH FREE WATCHIN WITH CCCAM, AS SERVER MAY GO DOWN FOR REPAIR OR COLLAPSE OR UPGRADE CATCH U UP D 2ND DAY OF PURCHASE""
So its a game/gamble
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 19:06

That's d game for all sa
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 19:15

smile2012 wrote:
That's d game for all sa
Yeah a game where others go down but come up almost immediately
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 19:18

It will be silent in here soon...
Back to top Go down
muba211
Amateur
Amateur
muba211

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 19:19

if its total black out we will understand but not when others are rocking. find out how they did it and come back
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 20:21

javanet wrote:
It will be silent in here soon...
Action not words
Back to top Go down
mcbesto
Senior
Senior
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 23:12

People are still complaining about this server even though we don't the owner.
Whom are u to blame, activccam or who he is just a seller and buyer like u and l.
My good friends as at now we need solutions not suggestions. @ Activeccam
hold your peace. I know one day we shall laugh at de wrong side of our mouth.
Let peace prevail
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-25, 23:19

mcbesto wrote:
Whom are u to blame, activccam or who he is just a seller and buyer like u and l.
Let peace prevail
Well we will laugh at the wrong side of our mouth you mean he will laugh at the wrong side of his mouth rather
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 11:13

mcbesto wrote:
Let peace prevail

do u even know who an agent is ? active cccam is an agent of atlantis. he is one who has direct contact with them and also communicate as well with them. he is one who can produce hard copy evidence of people resharing accounts and co directly from the atlantis server. Y ? did u just joined this forum. av u forgotten when he was producing evidence of how some guys were doing resharing and things here on the forum ? my broda he is not just an ordinary buyer and seller like u. he is an acredited atlantis agent. we don't know who the server owners are but he does and thaz y we are directing our frustrations through him to who ever the owners are. atleast let them give us some sports channels to chill with whilst we wait for the rest. also what will happen to our allmost 1 month of black out.
Back to top Go down
HORIZONTAL
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 12:40

Hope he has listen
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 14:22

Hmmmmmm time is flying
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 16:50

time is going ppl all i hav to say is we should relax for now
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 19:12

That's d worg RELAX
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 21:24

rocking
Back to top Go down
kouaho
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 21:33

noel33 wrote:
rocking

wat is rocking?
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 21:46

Atlantis is rocking us we are waiting for it lol
Back to top Go down
boe
Expert
Expert
boe

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 21:53

noel33 wrote:
rocking

what do u mean by rocking
Back to top Go down
avatacamcode
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-26, 22:23

boe wrote:
noel33 wrote:
rocking

what do u mean by rocking

My friend still atlantis server is down it well be ok next months ending from activecccam Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 17:12

Atlantis is working opening Yoruba
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 17:36

noel33 wrote:
Well hoping it will be fixed
Back to top Go down
noel33
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 17:38

turkcorp wrote:
noel33 wrote:
Well hoping it will be fixed
let pray oooo
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 18:18

noel33 wrote:

Confirm  bounce Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 18:36

False alarm
Back to top Go down
godsent7979
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 19:22

Which station is working with atlantis now
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 19:25

Scrambled channel
Back to top Go down
avatacamcode
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 19:32

javanet wrote:
Scrambled channel

You people are hopeless Surprised Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 19:51

Server still down
Back to top Go down
satflex
Novice
Novice

Sex : zanga crew

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 20:03

lawalahmed wrote:
noel33 wrote:

Confirm  bounce Smile 
yes, working here now but not too stable
Back to top Go down
javanet
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 20:11

satflex wrote:
lawalahmed wrote:
noel33 wrote:

Confirm   bounce Smile 
yes, working here now but not too stable
Server be in very deep coma....no sign of recovery soon...patient na need more oxygen to survive
Back to top Go down
bode4real
Amateur
Amateur
bode4real

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 20:43

Sure yoruba
Back to top Go down
dankart
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 21:09

bode4real wrote:
Sure yoruba
we need sam more
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty2014-03-27, 21:53

Yes. Yoruba confirmed on Atlantis
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next