ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER

+90
Scofield76
ouargla96
jonbussy
microsat
ola ola
kofi boye
nafygee
heavenboundpkay
philip
Olukay
Preacherman
kelllis89
face2
SmartMobility
guru1
arike2011
irondehero42
poverty-must-die
bonana
jonumbers
nanayawadjei
nalucha
michealblakky
joshuaghana2012
canme4u
Mkude
all4real
cynto
egomero
uncle t
femola77
router
Amart
abudavis
agooo
satflex
godsent7979
lawalahmed
pipelow
Safex
wise view
chrisniger
BoscoGh
bode4real
stainlez
gyarou
talion
lilgii2k3
vertical
munajoe
mrbonti
spyling target
yaw7x
flashyberry
aduagba
ejike u
Twogoods
coolsegun
kouaho
jknewton
boe
myforeigneronline
stoneboy2
spygens
activecccam
pinky1
viazi
akpatagoddy
chila
brothaken
arsenaaaaaal
muba211
HORIZONTAL
AWNLJERROL
manyax
dorg
makolm2
salim pari
turkcorp
richyboo
mb3
ancl
avatacamcode
mcbesto
ManofGod
javanet
dankart
bejs
noel33
94 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
noel33

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-03-12, 10:11

First topic message reminder :

hahahahaha i love this

turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-11, 10:44

javanet wrote:
chila wrote:
ACTIVECCCAM TODAY IS 11/04/2014 WHERE IS THE PROMISE OF GOING ONLINE, WE HAVE WAITED AND BEEN PATIENT FOR SO LONG.  CAN YOU KINDLY UPDATE US NOW.
Bro...all will fall in place when the time is ryt..but waiting anxiously like this for atlantis gona give u heart palpitations.....it will appear when least expected like the return of Christ
So no date then well that is life
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-11, 10:49

It wasn't activecccam that gave out the return date,someone else did.keeping my fingers crossed till it returns.
poverty-must-die

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-11, 11:15

dont be deceived, atlantis has no solution for ds.. now. i am telling you the truth.
avatacamcode

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-11, 18:38

poverty-must-die wrote:
dont be deceived, atlantis has no solution for ds.. now. i am telling you the truth.

tell them
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-11, 18:42

All birds down
noel33

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-12, 09:47

no cos am using one now but not Atlantis account
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-12, 18:21

noel33 wrote:
Now this thread is non-functional hopefully I will get good Easter present
chila

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-12, 20:19

turkcorp wrote:
noel33 wrote:
ADMIN EVERYONE IS JUST YAPPING THE NEVER SEEN, ITS NOW ONE MONTH AND TWO WEEKS, ITS NOW A NON PRODUCTIVE CHAT THREAD CLOSING THIS NON FUNCTIONAL THREAD WOULD BE PRODUCTIVE UNLESS IF YOU ENTERTAIN CROOKS LIKE FOOLISHCCCAM, WHO HAS CHEWED ALOT OF CLIENTS MONEY. Enough is enough. This has now become a circus, shutting this can do good to all the people who have lost out.
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-12, 20:56

chila wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
noel33 wrote:
ADMIN EVERYONE IS JUST YAPPING THE NEVER SEEN, ITS NOW ONE MONTH AND TWO WEEKS, ITS NOW A NON PRODUCTIVE CHAT THREAD CLOSING THIS NON FUNCTIONAL THREAD WOULD BE PRODUCTIVE UNLESS IF YOU ENTERTAIN CROOKS LIKE FOOLISHCCCAM, WHO HAS CHEWED ALOT OF CLIENTS MONEY. Enough is enough. This has now become a circus, shutting this can do good to all the people who have lost out.
Too bad but don't think I will renew my account if ever they come back
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-12, 21:23

turkcorp wrote:
chila wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
noel33 wrote:
but u re eager to watch good things eh, why is it that u won't renew it when it is back. Masa they will cont to eat our money since we want cheap things. Here is Africa and It will cont to remain like this generation to yet to cam generations........hahahaaaa
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-13, 00:16

irondehero42 wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
chila wrote:
turkcorp wrote:
noel33 wrote:
but u re eager to watch good things eh, why is it that u won't renew it when it is back. Masa they will cont to eat our money since we want cheap things. Here is Africa and It will cont to remain like this generation to yet to cam generations........hahahaaaa
Things are changing look how they have stopped stopped unlimited broadband access in Ghana it was affordable at least watched my programmes on line so didn't not really bother with CS not so anymore
AWNLJERROL

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-13, 19:55

Incredible!!! The almighty Atlantis
arike2011

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-13, 20:10

Is atlantis back
noel33

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-15, 15:47

it back????
kouaho

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-15, 16:00

noel33 wrote:
it back????

pls no more atlantis

the owner of DAT server has stop card sharing
I have another server full dstv pm if you wont
noel33

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-15, 16:26

ok
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-15, 16:39

kouaho wrote:
noel33 wrote:
it back????

pls no more atlantis

the owner of DAT server has stop card sharing
I have another server full dstv pm if you wont
R.I.P atlantis
guru1

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 06:57

PM for full dstv access. Why struggle with unstable 1 channel? Skype: crazyguru3
sutraguru at gmail

This Servers are all dead and buried.
agooo

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 07:01

guru1 wrote:
PM for full dstv access. Why struggle with unstable 1 channel? Skype: crazyguru3
sutraguru at gmail

Everyone in this house is a reseller now abi?
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 07:27

guru1 wrote:
sutraguru at gmail

why are you putting your mail into the forum? Last warning plz!!!
guru1

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 07:29

Noted master
activecccam

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 09:27

guru1 wrote:
sutraguru at gmail

Hummmm, why all these just because you need to sell another product. create your tread if neccessary and advertise leave this tread while we solve our problem. Server still running well on BEINSPORT NEVER DIE.....
avatacamcode

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 10:09

activecccam wrote:
guru1 wrote:
sutraguru at gmail

Hummmm, why all these just because you need to sell another product. create your tread if neccessary and advertise leave this tread while we solve our problem. Server still running well on BEINSPORT NEVER DIE.....

@activecccam tell your boss to bring one channels from dstv for your clients, you fail to do dat because the guy don't listing to your advice any more .
And you are here warning some one ,his helping other's to get new cline dat open dstv ,you wat do have for your clients beintv ? how many of your clients have c band dish?
your boss have stop working over dstv ,focusing on any package ,you come and give fo's update lies here fock out yourself from here
Guy's go for tv1 server is good ruining full dstv now pm if need one
mcbesto
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 10:45

So activcccam is alive and yr customers re suffering, now that someone is taking over see the way u re shaking.... hahaha
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 11:14

Aal iz well... Why flooding this thread with unnecessary issues?
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 12:24

activecccam wrote:
guru1 wrote:
sutraguru at gmail

Never die indeed but it is dead on dst* 36°E which is why I bought it so now I have to get a bigger dish just to enjoy hope you will give me a 6 months extension at a heavy discount
BoscoGh

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 12:32

stainlez wrote:

What do you mean by "aal iz well"
What exactly is well with dis server.
People should be allowed to pour out their frustrations. It is not an easy feeling to lose money to someone and his cronies who do not even care to take pragmatic measures to solve a problem. To make matters worse, he does not even communicate well. He comes here to talk about bein sports and you also wants us to keep quiet and swallow our pain.Annoyance!!
avatacamcode

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 12:49

BoscoGh wrote:
stainlez wrote:

What do you mean by "aal iz well"
What exactly is well with dis server.
People should be allowed to pour out their frustrations. It is not an easy feeling to lose money to someone and his cronies who do not even care to take pragmatic measures to solve a problem. To make matters worse, he does not even communicate well. He comes here to talk about bein sports and you also wants us to keep quiet and swallow our pain.Annoyance!!

good talk thanks
lilgii2k3

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 13:33

G

Last edited by lilgii2k3 on 2014-04-16, 16:33; edited 2 times in total
michealblakky

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 13:36

any oda tv1 apart from adegoke's tv1 is a counterfit. People buy at ur own risk. Admin pls do a cheak on dis lilgii2k3 to confirm genuity
lilgii2k3

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 13:41

michealblakky wrote:
any oda tv1 apart from adegoke's tv1 is a counterfit. People buy at ur own risk. Admin pls do a cheak on dis lilgii2k3 to confirm genuity
hmmm africans
bejs

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 16:55

activecccam wrote:
guru1 wrote:
sutraguru at gmail

so dis guy activecccam u r still around and wheneva questions r put here on the forum u bhave like u don't c it. now dat som1 has come forward to use ur thread for his own gain u ve come forward to reply him bcos it's going against u, but u refuse to reply to the so many questions here on ur thread abt dsthieves channels. well i don't think the guy is wrong in advertising here since atlantis doesn't care abt it's dsthieves customers. the guy is advertising dsthieves channels and u don't have dsthieves channels my broda. so let him be.

To the guy who said all is well, all is well with u. how many peeps in here have big dishes to get bein sports. its not abt the cost but the space. daz why most of us opted for dsthieves as ku band requires less space.

now let the servers working advertise wherever they want especially in threads where the thread owners have ignored the users taking them for fools. it's all abt who has not who it belongs to my friends.
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 18:37

stop talking like dat to him my friend, how many times Ade and gbenga owner com here to update u about what's happening, everyone knows that it's not easy this time to decode dsthif. I surgest u give them time to study the encryption
chila

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 19:10

SmartMobility wrote:
stop talking like dat to him my friend, how many times Ade and gbenga owner com here to update u about what's happening, everyone knows that it's not easy this time to decode dsthif. I surgest u give them time to study the encryption
what time and time for what, while other servers are up and running, down time was just for 1 week. But look here its like forever, let all those who have running servers advertise freely its up to an individual to choose. Atlantis owners don't care they just chewed our hard fought money freely, not even a single a channel. Bunch of crooks. By the way the test line is blazing hot big up to lilgii2k3
bejs

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-16, 23:05

SmartMobility wrote:

my broda, will u let me hear word. did i buy an account from ade and gbenga or i bought my account from activecccam. and for ur info the agents of gbenga and ade know where they can get their update from. it's not easy indeed, when some small small servers self they blaze full time without freeze. if atlantis cares abt it's dsthieves customers won't they even provide one sport channel to keep it's customers busy. all we hear here is bein sports, how many people have access to bein sports, msshhhwww !!!!!
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-17, 06:26

bejs wrote:
SmartMobility wrote:

my broda, will u let me hear word. did i buy an account from ade and gbenga or i bought my account from activecccam. and for ur info the agents of gbenga and ade know where they can get their update from. it's not easy indeed, when some small small servers self they blaze full time without freeze. if atlantis cares abt it's dsthieves customers won't they even provide one sport channel to keep it's customers busy. all we hear here is bein sports, how many people have access to bein sports, msshhhwww !!!!!
You are right we did not pay to get bein but dst* he should add canal+ that will be a better compensation
AWNLJERROL

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-17, 06:57

If other servers are working, nothing should hinder Atlantis. This is becoming a huge disappointment!
HORIZONTAL

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-17, 07:04

True talk bro
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-17, 17:25

Our people please take it easy, I no money this days is very hard to get am really sorry for your inconvenience doing this server than time. I hv read all your post and am wel understand, thread owner should hv address you on this before people begin to talk hre, that is not good of him, my peoples sorry about that. Wel let me inform you all that its only tv1 break devil tv for nw no other server did please take that. And tv1 owner didn't ready to give his info out more over we should rembr that thread owner is not the owner of the server just a reseller nani. Please let stop abusing him i we talk to him about it thks.
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-17, 18:22

ancl wrote:
Our people please take it easy, I no money this days is very hard to get am really sorry for your inconvenience doing this server than time. I hv read all your post and am wel understand, thread owner should hv address you on this before people begin to talk hre, that is not good of him, my peoples sorry about that. Wel let me inform you all that its only tv1 break devil tv for nw no other server did please take that. And tv1 owner didn't ready to give his info out more over we should rembr that thread owner is not the owner of the server just a reseller nani. Please let stop abusing him i we talk to him about it thks.
Thanks for the info but active should be truthful and let us have information
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-17, 23:12

updates every now and then would help a lot.
noel33

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-20, 19:19

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
agooo

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-20, 19:22

noel33 wrote:
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
turkcorp
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-20, 19:22

Think dst* is off Atlantis for now may not be back any moment now
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-21, 06:43

This giant just can't go down d drain.I believe it would make a return.it has happened before,could happen again.
HORIZONTAL

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-21, 10:06

Thread owner needs to update as to where are we in terms of this marathon is concern
mcbesto
mcbesto

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-21, 10:30

HORIZONTAL wrote:
Thread owner needs to update as to where are we in terms of this marathon is concern  

He cannot give us false promises allow him to rest
HORIZONTAL

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-21, 11:25

understood

face2

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-22, 13:32

Atlantis best server???? It is really sad..... Sad Sad Sad
noel33

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty2014-04-23, 08:09

it will come but not today

PostSubject: Re: ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER   ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER - Page 10 Empty

ATLANTIS ACCOUNT, THE BEST SERVER
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next