Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu Empty
PostSubject: Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu   Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu Empty2015-01-10, 13:02

Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu Toyin10

Actress Toyin Aimakhu, who got married almost two years ago to Mr Adeniyi Johnson, A lot of criticisms arise because she is older than her husband.
While talking to the Nigerian Tribune,
She reveals her husband is 3 years older than her; It is nobody's business; I don't care what people say, Basically they can say I am 20 yr older. It is their issue. And also open up that she stops using BBM because he doesn’t like it, and she is fine with it; she even lost a lot of roles because of him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

Sex : male

Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu   Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu Empty2015-01-10, 13:53

Enjoyin urself omo aye
Back to top Go down

Yes my Husband is 3 years younger than me,It is nobody's Biz.--Toyin Aimakhu
Page 1 of 1