Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash  Empty
PostSubject: Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash    Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash  Empty2015-01-27, 08:40

Nollywood diva, Toyin Aimakhu and her husband Adewale Johnson are back together.
The social media was awashed with rumour that the 17 months old marriage had hit the rock at the weekend.
The couple seems to have overcome the challenge as Toyin took to her instagram page to tell all that they are back in each other’s arms. Her husband re-possted it immediately. Congratulations to the Johnsons.
Back to top Go down
manabbey
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash    Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash  Empty2015-01-27, 09:38

Am happy for both of dem once again
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash    Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash  Empty2015-01-27, 12:40

I fear u people o, u ar gud in bad news. God pass u
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash    Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash  Empty2015-01-27, 13:34

B4 nko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash    Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash  Empty

Back to top Go down

Toyin Aimakhu, husband reconcile after rumoured marriage crash
Page 1 of 1