Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2

Go down 
+3
Abdullahi
Drdanskills
louismikkyfun
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty
PostSubject: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-08, 00:42

email me for more information @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-08, 06:41

all you need to do and browse with your lapi with operamini is KEmulator that is all you need. put cheats you can browse 24/7
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-08, 09:35

Guest wrote:
email me for more information @ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If u want to drop something new, drop it. Do we have to email u for an old stuff dat has been around for like 3-4yrs now. Mstchewwwww!!! Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-08, 09:41

Drdanskills wrote:
Guest wrote:

If u want to drop something new, drop it. Do we have to email u for an old stuff dat has been around for like 3-4yrs now. Mstchewwwww!!! Sleep
lol
Back to top Go down
chrissy2230
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-13, 03:18

pls how do i configure my laptop for free browsing
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-13, 06:55

Depending on what make of phone u use, install ur Pc suite and connect ur phone to ur pc via either a usb or bluetooth den u can progress from there.
Settings for mtn are:
username and password: web

For airtel: internet

Ooopps! My battery level is down, will post a full detail guideline for u later.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
tommyking
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-13, 08:52

I Cant Download Or Upload Pics And Other Software Through Kemulator and operamini on my system somebody should please help me out
Back to top Go down
littleSparrow
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-13, 09:18

pls drop it like it hot..boy.
Back to top Go down
littleSparrow
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-13, 09:20

pls drop it like it hot..boy.
Back to top Go down
iblaw1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty2011-08-13, 11:49

Someone pls send me pc free browsing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2    Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2  Empty

Back to top Go down

Browse the net free on your computer's or laptop's using operamini 5.2
Page 1 of 1