Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make $100 Monthly For Free Using this Site Like You use Facebook For Free.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charlly007
Novice
Novice

Make $100 Monthly For Free Using this Site Like You use Facebook For Free. Empty
PostSubject: Make $100 Monthly For Free Using this Site Like You use Facebook For Free.   Make $100 Monthly For Free Using this Site Like You use Facebook For Free. Empty2011-08-12, 18:21

Good day,
My name is Charles.I am someone who is using Internet to make money,i mean honest money and will love to share with you one of those ways which is really cool and i believe you will finds that interesting.

Please read on .

Are you aware you can be making money online completely free using social sites like Facebook ? There are sites nowadays that wants to be as big as Facebook and to achieve that,they need to attract lot of people.They are doing this by promising them some money if they join and use the site.Believe me,this is real.

The best thing is that,you have nothing to pay for or any hard task to do,you just log in,connect with friends,chat,watch video,add pictures ( if you like ),add videos and you will be in money.All country are accepted and the method of payment is not something that is hard to get at all.

Let me tell you one of such sites.

Matesgate.

What is Matesgate ?

Matesgate is a social network that helps you connect and share with family,friends and colleagues and make new friends while making money.

There are lots of ways to make money using Matesgate including Socializing,Chatting,Playing Games and Watching Internet Television.

This is the best social site i have seen so far.The site is real,i have been paid before.You can also see proves of payments on its forum page Everything in there is completely free.Once you join up,you are a member and a partner of the site.This site uses credits that acts like shares.When you join for the first time,your account will be credited with 50 credits.If you log in again the next day,you will also get another 50 credits.

All you have to do on the site are :

1......Log in everyday - 50 Credits

2.......Add Friends - connect with those on the site by clicking on their profile and request to add them as friend that is 10 credits.

3......You can also refer new people to join under you by giving them your referral link.When they sign up,you get 1,000 credits.

4....Create Group - When you create a group on the site,you get 10 credits.You can create group for your country members etc.

5....Create Blog - this is like writing a message about any topic or subject.When you post it on the site,you get 10 credits.

6....You add pictures,any pictures apart from nude pictures,you will get 10 credits.

7.....You add video,you get 10 credits.

There are other activities you do on the site that will be earning you credits.If you are really active,it is possible to be getting 300 credits daily doing all that.

Other good things about the site are :

1....You can write article and earn good money from that.Write and submit it to the site.

2....You can advertise your programs and also earn money.

There are lot of opportunities on the site.

Let me list the facts :

1.....All country are accepted.

2...Your activities will be earning you credits which acts as shares and that is for life,so far you remain active.If you have 10,000 credits this month and you got paid for that,the credits will remain in your account if you remain active in the month that follow.The payment for that next month will be based on the credit you gained all together including the one you already got paid for.It goes on and on like that.

3.....Refer new people through your link,you will get 1,000 credits.make sure they register through your referral link which looks like this - http://www.matesgate.biz/refs?USERNAME - That should contain your username. ( So it will be like this where charlly007 is my username, http://www.matesgate.biz/refs?charlly007 ) and do tell them to enter your username in the "Who Referred You" Box. Doing this will automatically give you the 1,000 Credits.

4......On the site,you must click two sponsored links daily.Doing this will increase the revenue of the site at the end of the month.You have to be clicking it everyday and tell those you referred to do the same.You can find the two links if you click on the Main Tab on top of the site.It is among the Menus you will find on top of the site with Dashboard in front.Click on the MAIN TAB and on the next page,look for the word "SPONSORED LINKS".Under that,you will see two links,right click on each of them and open them in another tab or window,so that you can continue with what you are doing on the matesgate site.Remember,you must be doing this daily,clicking on them is all you are required to do,nothing more.

5......Your total Credits will determine the total money you will be paid on the first week of the following month.You don't ask for payment,the admin does that automatically.Just make sure you include your preferred method of payment in your profile.

6.....Method of payment is Paypal and Alertpay.

Paypal and Alertpay are online banks or account on which all your online earnings will be stored.
To withdraw them out,you can do that from the account directly to your bank account.That works mostly for Paypal.You can use exchangers ( They are companies that deals with exchanging online ecurrency to another,they are all over the world ) to exchange your Alertpay to Paypal and get the money sent to your bank or you can as well use the exchangers to change the money to your local currency which they will send to your Bank account.You just search for local one in your country to make things easy.Remember this, Paypal does not accepts all country.Do your research,if you are among ,it is better to use Alertpay,they accepts all countries in their own case.

Note : On your Matesgate profile,enter Alertpay and include the Alertpay ID which will be the email address you used in creating the account.That will show the admin that you wants to be paid through Alertpay only.

Sign Up with Alertpay here if you don't have account yet.You can copy the link and paste it in your browser if the link is not click-able.

https://www.alertpay.com/?kDKDSFlQMKLZwrbYBlx14w%3d%3d

Please,use a new email address for this account.

You can also sign up for Paypal here :

www.paypal.com

7.....To view the credits you are having on matesgate,click on DASHBOARD,you will see that on the next page that shows up.
Remember,this is a free social site like Facebook,you will be making money for all your activities in there.

8.....There is even a contest that involves winning $100 if you refer the 10,000th member ( Don't get me wrong.I am not saying you will refer 10,000 people,no.What i mean is that,if the 10,000th member that joined up come from your referral link,you will be paid $100 for free ).The admin did let us all know that another of $10,000 is coming after that.

9.....If you are into auctioning things,there is a place for that too on the site.You can buy and sell things completely free.

10.....You can also sell your credits and buy credits from other members to boost your earnings at the end of the month.10,000 credits cost $50, while 1,000 credits is $5.
You will earn more than that if you save your credit till month's end but if you need money urgently,you can sell them.

11.....There is a chat feature too on the site which will be earning you money.Chat live with others and your credits will be increased.

12....You can also watch TV and earn money for that.You will be watching internet TV for free.But you must lock in your IP Address if you want to do this.Go to www.ipaddress.com.The number that shows up like ( 41.155.60.246 ) is your IP Address.Enter it into your profile and you will have access to watch TV on the site.

13......Do you love playing games ? If you do this is the place for you to play for money.The more you play the site's games,the more credits you will be getting.

14.....Profile Views - Get other members of Matesgate to view your profile and earn for every unique view.Featured Members earn $1 per 1000 views and Standard Members earn 50cents per 1000 unique views.Featured Members are promoted on the sidebar for free.

That is all about the site.Please sign up now and let's start making free money.There are people from India,United State Of America,Philippines,United Kingdom,China,Malaysia,Nigeria,i mean all over the world,you can connect with.Write them,they will respond because doing that will earn them more credits.The Admin himself is from United Kingdom and very friendly.

www.matesgate.biz/refs?charlly007

Click on that link or copy it to your browser.On the page that shows up,look for JOIN by your right and click on it.Do enter your information and you may leave the IP Address box empty if you don't want to be watching TV or you don't know your IP yet.You can as well leave the box for Paypal or Alertpay empty if you don't have any account with either of them.You can fill the form now and later include your payment method into your profile when you have opened the account with Paypal or Alertpay.

One thing that you must also do is,on the " WHO REFERRED YOU " Box,include my username - " Charlly007 " in it.Once you had done that,we will be connected automatically.

You can also search for my username - charlly007 after you had signed up and add me as friend.But make sure you have already incude my username in the " WHO REFERRED YOU " box when signing up,Okay.Remember connecting with each other will earn both of us 10 credits.

Are you on Facebook too,then connect with me by searching for " Charles Oluwaseun Aladesiun " on the Facebook search box, look for the one with a Muscle Lady Pics ( don't be afraid,she won't do you a thing.She is not that strong but if you want to be her boyfriend or her friend,she is available for free ) and add me as friend.I will approve you immediately,Okay.

If you want to know more before you join the matesgate site,you can connect with me on the Facebook first and i will tell you all you need to know.

Remember,click on the link and sign up.Enter my username - " Charlly007 " in the "WHO REFERRED YOU " box and connect with me.

Okay.

I have never seen any site that is free to make money as this one.You are using it just like you use other social sites especially facebook.Everything in there is totally free.You have nothing to pay for.You can even advertise your products or sites you are working on.

Please do join up and see what you are missing all these while.Remember this,i have been paid before by the admin.I did not even expect the money because i wasn't that active then.I just signed up and at the end of the month,i got an alert that there is money in my account from the admin.That is what i called free money.Join now and get yours too.

Another good program or site that works like matesgate is allycomplex.Everything on it are also free.You connect with friends and you will be getting credits.Payment is also at the end of the month and you don't ask for it,it is done automatically by the admin.

There are people from all over the world too in there.Believe me,it is the same like the one i discussed with you earlier.So you need to sign up with it too and increase your monthly online earnings.But the difference is that,you don't need to click on any sponsored links on the site.But if you want to help the admin increase the revenue of the site,you can click on those banners posted on the site.Remember,the more money the site gets the more our earnings at the end of the month.Okay.

www.allycomplex.com

Remember to enter my username - Charlly007 in the " WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT US " box,alright.We will be connecting with each other too by doing that.

The site also pays to both Alertpay and Paypal.

I do also have some forums sites that are paying big money for posting comments and learning other ways to make money online.

I have earned over $100 from each of them.They are completely free and they all pay to Paypal,Alertpay and Libertyreserve ( another online banks ) .

Using this forum sites,apart from earning money from them,you will meet other people especially those from your country.They will help you out in whatever area you needed help.They are trustworthy to the point that we do exchange online money with each other without encountering any problem.You will learn many things you never imagine.So,my buddy,you will be doing yourself a great help by joining them all.

They pay fast.You can request for your payment today and before you know it,it is already in your account.There is no waiting for months or weeks to get paid.

1.......www.gev.com/forum

Put my username - Charlly007 in the " Who referred You " Box.This one pays $3 for 15 posts.Yeah,$3 for just 15 comments made by you.The admin pays daily.You don't need to ask for payment,it will be paid to you at the end of the day so far you have 15 posts or comment.

2............http://lotoftalks.com/forum.php?referrerid=22

3............http://www.moneytalkvillage.com/forum.php?referrerid=1620

4............http://EeZor.com/forum.php?referrerid=309

5...........http://www.ptpforums.com/member.php?action=register&referrer=166

6...........http://www.spinglo.com/i/charlly007

This one is not a forum but a site where you will be getting prizes like Ipad and Iphone for free for referring friends to join up.If you amazed the most points for the day,you are a winner.There is daily winner,weekly winner and there is another contest for overall winner which if won,you will be sponsored for the beautiful adventure of your life for free.

When you click on that link,you will be taking to a page where you will be requested to enter your phone number,do that and the next page will take you to where you will enter your other information.

Hope you got all that.

That is all for now.If you need further assistance,don't forget to get in touch with me,please.Remember,you need to connect with me on Facebook.I will be alerting you on other ways to make money online completely free.I am someone who wants to be making $4000 monthly online,you too can do same.Let's connect together and i will help you completely free.

Hope to hear from you.

With Love From
Charles.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mycashlessincome.com

Make $100 Monthly For Free Using this Site Like You use Facebook For Free.
Page 1 of 1