Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
charlly007
Novice
Novice

Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site Empty
PostSubject: Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site   Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site Empty2011-07-23, 16:57

Get Paid For :

Network
For Being a Pro Member with Flexible Matrix
For Each Referral
Per Click Search Engine $0.10/click - $1.50/click
For Post Up To $0.30
For Reading Up To $0.30

Review of Celoy !
1.How much can i earn ?

You have several different revenue streams and you'll get

Paid for being a guide

Paid for each referral

Paid per click search engine $0.10/click - $1.50/click

Paid for post up to $0.30

Paid for Read up to $0.30

Paid for visit up to $0.06

Paid for being a Pro Member with Flexible Matrix

Paid for Network

If you can't make it here,you can't make it anywhere !

Get paid for being a guide to newcomers and /or old Members (up to $8.00) New and old Members that are still regular could use your expertise what you already know as Pro Member of celoy and to help them out,Celoy pays you up to $4 with matching additional up to $4.00 Bonus ( in total up to $8.00) each month after you explain them how it works and how can they benefit most here at celoy.Ask them to lock your ID in.

Get paid for each Referral (up to $8.00)

Celoy pays you up to $4.00 with matching additional up to $4.00 Bonus (in total up to $8.00) each month for each referral you refer.Ask them to sign through your referral link.

Get paid for post ( up to $0.30 per post )

Get paid for posting promos and advertisements for your sponsors and/or your business in Groups where Group owners allow it.You'll get up to $0.30 for each post.Get paid for reading messages (up to $0.30 per Message)

Get paid up to $0.30 for reading Messages posted from other Advertisers.You can check daily in your account for new posted messages loaded with advertisements,promotions,coupons,discounts,new opportunities and other stuff.

Get paid for visits ( Up to $0.30 per visit )

Get paid each time you visit a group up to $0.06 per each visit.Only unique visits count,if you visit same group 10 times per day,only first visit will be counted.

Get paid for being a Pro Member with flexible Matrix

Upgrade is just to prove you are serious,when you upgrade you pay with Points or with Money and get immediately deposited same amount into your account which you get back with Instant Pay.

Either you pay with 2000 Points or with $20.00 as soon as you click on verify button,you will see deposit of $20.00 in your account.

For this confirmation we'll reward you paying you up to $100 per month for each referral line ( your referrals Pro network).You can get with 30 serious referral lines 30 X $100 per month.With more referral lines this amount of course increases.

I have done my research on this program and i did not find any bad comment about it.From the looks of things,the members are mostly US residence and are adults.
There is a Paypal and Alertpay option.There is no minimum payout and you need not request for payment,the admin will send it to you on 1st or 4th of every new month.
Note this,the $20 or 2000 points is for one Month upgrade.If you work real hard,you can make $200 from this site.You can also make money from their sister site that deals with auction programs.
Come,let's help each other on this site.If you need more information,just PM me.

http://www.celoy.com/register/?refid=5936

As soon as you sign up and activate your account,go to statistics and click on Verify/Lock.Enter my Id-5936 as your guide and i will guide you on ways to earn at least $200 a month from the site.
Do let me know if there are other questions you wanna ask.

Back to top Go down
http://www.mycashlessincome.com
charlly007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site   Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site Empty2011-07-23, 17:08

By the way,if you want to contact me,do that through goldencharlly2011@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
charlly007
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site   Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site Empty2011-07-26, 17:56

Good Day,

I want to explain to you, all you need to know about Celoy.
This is a long message,please and please,do find time to read it all.This is a guide that will help you to be making at least $200 monthly only from this site.
I am sure when you are through,you will be able to guide others.
Remember,when you choose someone as your guide,he or she will be earning money for that every month.You will also be able to ask him or her any question you may have.That person will be your mentor.
Now to get more help from me,when you sign up,go to statistic,you will find that link among the top menu on the site and click on it ( disregard this if you had done that already ).The next page will take you to your account page.Find VERIFY/LOCK and click on it.You will see LOCK with a box,type my ID-5936 and click submit.
That is it and i will be guiding you on how to make at least $200 monthly from the program.When you have understand all the facts,you too will be able to be a guide for those you refer and earn more for it.

What is CELOY ?

It is a social networking site or program that offers members opportunity to earn from it.
Let's discuss that opportunity.
The site allows you to sign up for free but for you to make money from it,you need to upgrade your account STATUS to PRO.

By the way,there are two types of account status members can have :

1.Regular Membership

2.Pro or Upgraded Membership.

1. Regular Membership :

This is the status you get when you sign up,it is free.This status cannot help you to earn money at all,you must move up,i mean you must have a Pro status by upgrading.

As a Regular member,there are two options that you have to upgrade.

A. Earn Points.

You need to have 2,000 Points to upgrade.You earn this point in two ways :

i..... You refer New Member who Upgrade instantly.That will earn you 400 Points and $4 Bonus.You will be getting Points because you are still having Regular Membership Status.If you have Pro Membership Status,you will be getting $4 in your Instant Pay and $4 in your Bonus account.

Instant Pay Account :

Which you will find in your Statistic,is the Real Money you have earned.At the end of the Month,your earning will be based on that.If you stay on as a Regular Member,there is no way you will have money in the Instant Pay account,instead,you will be getting Points.

Bonus Account or Earnings :

Are what you earn as extras.You cannot cash it out if that is the only account you have money on.The only way you can cash that out is,if you have good money in your Instant Pay Account.Let's say,you have $50 in your Instant Pay and $70 in your Bonus Account,you will get $100 when payment is made.The extra $20 on your Bonus account will be carried over to next month.
What you need to know is,your Bonus Account must have higher money than your Instant Pay Account to get double of what you have in your Instant Pay Account.If your Instant Pay is having higher money than Bonus Account,you will only get what is in your Instant Pay account and The Bonus Money will be carried over to next Month.
You can as well send the Bonus Money to your account which you have with one of their two Partners.I will explain that later.

ii.........As a Regular member or Free Member,you can also earn points by being a guide or mentor to a new upgraded or old Regular member who chose you as his or her guide before upgrading.The person is not necessary to be someone you referred.If you are lucky to find an old member who has intention of upgrading and is not having any guide,you can approach him or her to be their guide.They will go to their Statistic and click on VERIFY/LOCK link and enter your ID Number ( you will find the number in front of your Username or Profile.Mine is 5936,yours should not be hard to get ) and click on submit.

Hey,I can't send the remaining one because this site is not allowing me to send them all.It is really long.It has exceeded the number this site allows.

You will get the Full Message if you can give me your Email address.

Okay.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site   Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site Empty

Back to top Go down

Make atleast $200 Monthly working on this site
Page 1 of 1