Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nigeria Defence Academy NDA admission is currently going on If you registered ,call 08063423367 for help.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mrolawale
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

Nigeria Defence Academy NDA admission is currently going on If you registered ,call 08063423367 for help. Empty
PostSubject: Nigeria Defence Academy NDA admission is currently going on If you registered ,call 08063423367 for help.   Nigeria Defence Academy NDA admission is currently going on If you registered ,call 08063423367 for help. Empty2015-04-04, 12:20

Good day to you all, I'm here to let you know that admission is currently going on into the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) and if you know you have register for the 2014/2015 67th regular course, and you need a helping hand into the NDA simply call on General Bello Razark because he was the man who God use to help me into the Nigeria Army and make me whom I'm today. The General number is (08063423367) he is capable of helping you into any of the following.

(1) Army.
(2)Air Force.
(3) NDA.
(4) Navy.
(5) Immigration.
(6) Custom.

His email address is (generabello505@hotmail.com).
Back to top Go down

Nigeria Defence Academy NDA admission is currently going on If you registered ,call 08063423367 for help.
Page 1 of 1