Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working

Go down 
+78
ousbittaye
LeRabby
ker
lawal012000
justhots4u
charles nkansah
Suny11
ancl
olaseni
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Rondy
Fred007
magichand
rockyfour44
justhermed007
yinka123
rastarman02
peax12
lakins2011
moschnitnt1
viewtelsat
360man
tdalyn
kojobull
DONFOOTY
Drdanskills
ezumah
gkwsat
jinter
kobbygosh
musiotunya
Don1
kingcokanson
dennis otu
felx
DsTvFucker
chris25
chelski
albind2011
adewoyin
sombel
mapraku
Americas_man
eke kingsley nduka
alanka121
abou1
gdan
Chimasonix
hopeelee2
kureka
mickyhans
baba bounty
Precious4luv
lalazio
mvlaming
neyobounty
Reu
gbadestic
Jerryk
MEGEE
geefivez
Segzytola
dynamic_virgin
lembaba1
kwame gabriel
ARISEKOLADE
yemiola
bellokingson
Songod
jomalick
moschnitnt
chant20052000
prettyddd
fluzy7
kach
FreedomUserGhana
82 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FreedomUserGhana
Novice
Novice

nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty
PostSubject: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 18:42

Post your comment here if the latest software for avatar dongle is working for you or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 19:16

U should confirm first
Back to top Go down
kach
Novice
Novice
kach

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 19:48

[color=blue]just as you upgrade in strong decoder. how do you upgrade this software in avartar. I try it from Strong decoder 4669z and is not seeing the upgrade file. Please tell me where to put the flash to upgrade. connecting to strong decoder or my laptop? thanks
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:05

well its really working man Cool
Back to top Go down
kach
Novice
Novice
kach

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:27

fluzy7 pls yours is working where did you plug your file. decoder or avatar
Back to top Go down
prettyddd
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:34

Its working flawlessly...All satellite lists working
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:39

the dongle
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:42

the dongle
Back to top Go down
fluzy7
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:51

the dongle
Back to top Go down
chant20052000
Novice
Novice
chant20052000

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:52

fluzy7 wrote:
the dongle
Pls my 2011 FTA is not working with the upgrade but my SD avatar works on some of the channels on both D**v and of Nss7 but not on all the channels. Please is there any thing I have to do before my 2011 Fta will start working? pls advice

Thanks
Back to top Go down
chant20052000
Novice
Novice
chant20052000

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:54

fluzy7 wrote:
the dongle
Pls my dongle is not working with the upgrade but my SD Dongle works on some of the channels on both D**v and of Nss7 but not on all the channels. Please is there any thing I have to do before my dongle will start working? pls advice

Thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:58

do we just plug the avatar to the computer and then drag the update file into the avatars window?....is the connection plug thesame as the one the avatar has?
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 20:58

chant20052000 wrote:
fluzy7 wrote:
the dongle
Pls my dongle is not working with the upgrade but my SD Dongle works on some of the channels on both D**v and of Nss7 but not on all the channels. Please is there any thing I have to do before my dongle will start working? pls advice

Thanks

Pls what firmware did u use for the upgrade. Guys are you sure this is working. I am sceptic and cautious to avoid frying my device.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 21:01

i have a strong 4669x...which of the update software am i to download?...is it the one that says ''strong copy... Or ?????
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 21:05

garrylearner wrote:
i have a strong 4669x...which of the update software am i to download?...is it the one that says ''strong copy... Or ?????

I have avata2 and srt4669z, pls which ugrade file should I download.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
jomalick
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 21:09

Hi guys, I have a strong 4663X (no clue if it is original or copy) but I updated both firmware and waited 30 minutes and still nothing. What am I doing wrong? I am a computer guy and got "mission completed" for both upgrades.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 21:14

please could someone post a noob guide on upgrading the avatar 2 dongle, also how do we know we have a copy or original strong 4663x decoder,thanks
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 21:19

vodenoid wrote:
please could someone post a noob guide on upgrading the avatar 2 dongle, also how do we know we have a copy or original strong 4663x decoder,thanks

has anyone tried the upfate yet. I have srt 4669z and avatar 2 will the software work for me.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Songod
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 22:27

The file is Rar not zip
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-29, 23:46

FreedomUserGhana wrote:
Post your comment here if the latest software for avatar dongle is working for you or not
It is still the same after the upgrade nothing work still sramble.
silent
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 00:07

na wa o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 00:19

mine works perfectly
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 00:25

mine works perfectly please bros can tell better how you do it please
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 00:30

harper2k3 wrote:
mine works perfectly

praise the lord. ......
This is the moment we,ve being waiting for. Pls educate us how u did it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 00:31

just download the software "Upgrade software for AVATAR-2 (for normal receiver,2011-08-29) and the upgrade tool"... then download "how to upgrade the software to Avatar-2 dongle and read the pdf file... It wil show u how to do it.. dats all
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 00:56

Pls help me which cable or adaptor will i use to connect my avatar to the computer. My computer has 15 pins while my avatar has 9 pins. Plss where can i get the connector or cable to buy?
Back to top Go down
kwame gabriel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 01:03

mine too is not working pls help me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 01:06

connect it to the serial port the one abve the vga
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 01:21

yemiola wrote:
Pls help me which cable or adaptor will i use to connect my avatar to the computer. My computer has 15 pins while my avatar has 9 pins. Plss where can i get the connector or cable to buy?
@ harper2k3 and all, pls help me out. Have not being sleeping for days now coz of thi wahala
Back to top Go down
lembaba1
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 01:40

its preety very simple. if you know the type of receiver you are using? we have normal receivers and strong receiver.
just download the software "Upgrade software for AVATAR-2 (for normal receiver,2011-08-29) and the upgrade tool" or
AVATAR (for strong copy receiver,2011-08-29) Avatar_sdcard_africa_strong receiver-20110829.rar

or
AVATAR-2 (for strong copy receiver,2011-08-29) Avatar-2(S01-A6V4-USEY2)-2011-08-29.rar

for normal receiver here goes the steps and link:
AVATAR-2 (for normal receiver,2011-08-29) Avatar-2(S01-A6V4-FACY4)-2011-08-29.rar

or

AVATAR (for normal receiver,2011-08-29) Avatar_sdcard_africa-20110829.rar

... then download "how to upgrade the software to Avatar-2 dongle and read the pdf file... It wil show u how to do it.. dats all

use the below instruction as a guide:

1. Use cross RS-232 cable to connect the dongle and PC.(Keep the dongle power off)
2. Run the upgrade tool “GxDownloader.exe”, you can see the picture as below:
3. Setting tool one by one:
SERIAL PORT:setting to the right COM port which PC connected,if desktop PC normally will be COM1,if Laptop PC,need check exactly Port number.
MODE:setting to DOWNLOAD.
Section: setting to ALL.
File: select the target software which need upgrade.
Chip type, Xtal,flash IF, Memory type, SDRAM Mode: setting as reference in above picture.
4. select the target software file as below:

5. Enter (Download)button. Trun on the dongle, then start new software download.
6. Down load finished,then can use.

if u need the upgrade tools here is it:
Avatar-2 dongle upgrade tool GxDownloaderIII V2.117.exe

if u have any question pm me
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 01:57

harper2k3 wrote:
mine works perfectly

how did you do the upgrade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 02:06

@harper 2k3....what decoder are you using?
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 02:32

@ harper2k3
is it the dongle follow come rs232 cable head that goes to the decoder we are going to plug in the computer port or a different cable entirely
Back to top Go down
dynamic_virgin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 02:38

for over 2 hours now mine is not working after the upgrade
Back to top Go down
prettyddd
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 03:01

Its all about geting the right upgrade file...some work others dont; depends on the type of receiver you're using and the type of Dongle.
There are two things here my people.
Back to top Go down
Segzytola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 04:51

What kind of receiver are you using...pls throw us more light on how it can be done
Back to top Go down
Segzytola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 04:54

Is the new software working on 2011 fta receiver
Back to top Go down
prettyddd
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 05:44

I am using a non-strong model receiver so in this case get the "Upgrade software for AVATAR-2 (for normal receiver,2011-08-29)" file from the support site if they reupload the new final software ...A the moment I am using a TEST software meant for the 2011 FTA but works best on the *v*2 when they even mentioned it doesnt work with D*TV yet it worked.

The new soft however never worked for any of the models and its confirmed its being corrected or perfected by close of day.

Yeah i have tried it with both 2011 FTA and the *v*2 and both work with glitches in the 2011 fta whereas the *v*2 works without freezing.
Back to top Go down
Segzytola
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 06:34

I use srt4669x with 2011 fta dongle which software version do i upgrade is it avatar for strong receiver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 06:54

am using strong decoder and avatar 2
Back to top Go down
geefivez
Senior
Senior
geefivez

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 07:01

somebody should plz help. each time i click on the download bttn. it always take me to dreambox site. i use avatar-2 on strong 4669x. anybody that have a working upgrade to please forward it to my mail. geefivez@yahoo dot com
thanks
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 07:09

I GUESS U NEED TO REGISTER AT THE DREAMBOX SITE BEFORE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD. SO, IF U CLICK THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON AND IT TAKES U TO THE DREAMBOX SITE. JUST TAKE OUT TIME TO REGISTER. ITS FREE, AN ACTIVATION LINK WLL B SENT TO UR EMAIL. AFTER THE ACTIVATION U ARE GOOD TO GO
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 07:11

ONE MORE THING, THERE IS A SMALL MATHEMATICS AT THE DREAMBOX REG SITE, I HOPE U ARE GOOD IN ADDITION AND SUBTRATION, IF NOT GET A CALCULATOR (LOL)
Back to top Go down
Jerryk
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 07:16

HAS ANYONE TESTED THE NEW SOFTWARE AND IS WORKING?
Back to top Go down
gbadestic
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 07:20

After i upgrade my strong fta 2012 wit d new software it only on d 2 red light, pls can anybody put me tru.
Back to top Go down
gbadestic
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 07:23

I need a software dat can work wit strong fta 2012 dongle.
Back to top Go down
Reu
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 07:57

@harper2k3...i'm using a strong 4669x and avatar-2...i've upgraded wit both strong and normal firmware but it still doesnt work.....any tip pls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 08:08

guys be careful not to fry your avatar....i sent the company a mail,and they said there was some malfunction in the new software they released.so the new softwares have being removed and will be replaced later today(this one can never,i mean never be scramble by any sat provider,guys i mean never....so i think we're lucky cos the prices of dongle are about to sky rocket)....so be a patient
Back to top Go down
neyobounty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 08:10

harper2k3 wrote:
am using strong decoder and avatar 2
Same here but pls explain fully how u did it & wats d address 4 d site 2 download d a***ar 2 new/latest software
Back to top Go down
MEGEE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty2011-08-30, 08:15

I GUESS WE STILL HAVE TO WAIT, COS SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG WITH THE RELEASED SOFTWARE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working   nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working Empty

Back to top Go down

nEW sOFTware cOMfirmation working or not working
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next